would either of these be a good dmt pipe?

Discussion in 'DMT' started by mask_of_insanity, Jan 13, 2008.

1. mask_of_insanity

mask_of_insanity Member

2. mask_of_insanity

mask_of_insanity Member

3. nofx1422

nofx1422 Member

They could be OK, if you check over at bluelight theres a thread in psychedelic drugs called "make a dmt pipe- the machine". Its by far the best way to smoke dmt Ive come across

4. greatperson

greatperson Member

I don't think they would work.

5. goatboy1186

goatboy1186 Visitor

6. peacegrow

peacegrow Member

Something like this works very well:

[​IMG]

Since the bowl is big and tilted to the side, it's easy to keep the flame hovering above the crystals. You can put screen, ashes, spice, screen on the side of the bowl tilting away from the mouth piece (in that order). The screen on top also helps to keep the flame off the spice. Inhale slowly and keep the flame hovering above. The spice will quickly turn to liquid and slowly vaporize (you can see it.) (No water.) The vapor is slightly cooled. Always a breakthrough with 50mg, and not very harsh at all.

I'd be kind of scared of putting heat on steel wool, unless I knew it was made for that purpose, because it might have something on if from the factory...like degreasing fluid or something to keep it from rusting. I definitely would never smoke through a light bulb...that seems crazy.

For some, heating various glass pipes from the outside never gets it to vaporize at the right time. And when smoking DMT, timing is so important. The times someone felt like they've waisted it was when they didn't get enough vaporized in time and ended up leaving half in the bowl, so they didn't break through.

Some have in the past used parsley instead of ashes, but that just adds to the smoke. A small pile of ashes works much better. The screen on top seems to help too, but may not be necessary.

7. psilocybonaut

psilocybonaut Member

Here is my DMT MACHINE that I made out of an upside down crack bong/freebase air pipe. It works GREAT, but even better if someone else lights it for you. Basically, I turned the bowl upside down and stuffed the bowl with compacted Chore Boy brillo (with all the chemicals burnt off first) about 2/3rds of the way up.

To load it, I put the pre weighed DMT in a capsule and pour it down through the "bottom" (the skinny tube part of the bowl piece) so it lands on top of the brillo. It's always better to use chunks because fine powder COULD possibly fall through the brillo. Make sure you put ALL of the DMT that you plan on smoking in that "session" into the pipe at once. After it starts vaping, it melts into the brillo, so you can keep taking hits until there is no smoke, even if you no longer see anything that looks like DMT on top of the brillo, it is liquified into the brillo.

You use the pipe upside down (the round bubble should be on top). To light it, hold the flame a few inches below the brillo (if it's to far, get it slowly closer), and wait for that elf spice to start a vapin so you see vapor/smoke. Suck slowly and use the carb to clear it. I can get thick smoke and take huge hits easily with it, and the taste does not bother me very much at all (USUALLY I CANNOT STAND THE TASTE)

I 100% recommend making one of these for yourself, if you find it hard to smoke DMT or break through with normal methods.

Here's the finished product:
    [​IMG]

This is what it looked like when I bought it:
    [​IMG]

8. rainbowedskylover

rainbowedskylover Senior Member

than how should you burn your DMT?