Wot? No crossdressing/TV section.

Discussion in 'Transexual and Transgender' started by Delta2012, Jan 8, 2009.

1. Delta2012

Delta2012 Member

First time i'm admiting this openly on a forum.

But i crossdress, have done for years.

I notice here in West Europe and most of the planet, attitudes towards guys crossdressing is less taboo each decade that goes by, television programmes and adverts, stand up comics and the Internet, a few mainstream films, have all served to normalise guys simply dressing in clothes meant for gals.
    Even the subliminal curiculum on kids telly strives to a less prejudiced future and normalises crossdressing as was the case many years back now with innate homosexuality expressing in youth, and that's just what i've noticed when BBC/ITV run into the kids shows when i'm media stacking and too preoccupied with the 'puter to change channel, the goddess knows how much normalising reference to transvestism is actually there but i'm noticing it more now than 10-15 years ago, that's for sure. I don't think it's just me.

And so, more guys feel unashamed to experiment and those like me, crossressing since a teenager but kept secret with only a few girlfriends and male fuck buddies getting to see that private side over the years and such similar variants of such, feel more able to express it.

I joined using an alias which doesn't so obviously identify me because i grow weed and still haven't admited i CD elsewhere under my usual pseudonym yet but probably will do.

Same with crossing gender, shemales etc, there's a lot more of us out there now and we're no longer regarded as drag queens and fair game for prejudice.

Society evolves and ignorant dinosaurs are dying out in the enlightened 21st century, forever onwards to Aquarius.

So where do we crossdressing trannies fit in?

Just post in Transgender? Hi girls! :grouphug:

Or what about a poll to see how many CD trannies are on the board for 1-3 months and if we're a largish group on HIP, would a seperate room be an idea.

Personally happy posting in Ts/Tg, i've always been a bit gynaecomastic and growing my breasts a little bigger for my own pleasure, so my feminine expression will be a tad obvious next summer.

So i suppose i do belong more to this group now, getting a nice firm pair of breasts now actually, i love them, still appear very male dressed in public though, that'll change soon as well 'cos i love girly and strappy tops and jeans which should be more acceptable in public, semi transvesting. Be a big jump, for locals etc :eek: , not just myself, lol.

Just thought i'd raise this point.

Any other CD trannies with an opinion, girls? :cool:

2. Alphanumeric1971

Alphanumeric1971 Guest