worst first trip on acid *Monopoly 3 hits*

Discussion in 'LSD - Acid Trips' started by Deleted member 257242, Jul 25, 2013.

1. So i will explain how i possible had the worst first trip on acid..

its monday morning and i text my friend its the day after my birthday we were going to do acid so we wake up and we get ready he comes over and we each put 3 under our tongue we then go on a bike ride and i remember everything was light purple and wavy so we get to to walgreens and my friend starts (this is 2 hours into the trip) throwing up so we call our other friend to come pick us up and take us somewhere so we stop by my house to watch music videos (this is where i cant remember anymore) my brother is in the room and he says i fall on the floor and begin to have a seizure so my brother calls 911 while my friend is tripping balls and hes freaking out and i can only remember having these crazy ass dreams, anyway the ambulance picks me up and takes me to the hospital where they place me in ICU and i remain in a coma for 30 hours hours after i finally wake but through those 30 hours that i was asleep i had THE craziest freakiest dreams it was ridiculous im not sure if it was the acid or what so i get so i leave the hospital wednsday day doctor tells me i overdosed on LSD and yeah that was my first trip on LSD

sucks man :(

2. NoxiousGas

NoxiousGas Old Fart

you didn't overdose on LSD, it was most likely an NBOME. An overdose on LSD would require a couple thousand hits, and it still would never last 30 hours.
    Taking three hits right off the bat without first testing/trying a small dose is just plain irresponsible. There are substances around that mimic LSD, but are many magnitudes more toxic, as you have discovered.
    Never just pop multiple hits again.

Glad that you are OK and I hope your friends are all OK as well.

fuckin' starting to really dislike NBOME just on principle...:(

3. rstefani

rstefani Guest

I would have started with one dose. lol

4. guerillabedlam

guerillabedlam _|=|-|=|_

If you experienced any bitter taste then it wasn't LSD.

5. inthydreams911

inthydreams911 Senior Member

Yea does not sound like lsd. Most likely Nbome. That really sucks I never experienced a black out from lsd.

6. unfocusedanakin

unfocusedanakin The Archaic Revival Lifetime Supporter

If you take enough it can last days but it would take much more then a few hits.

If it's bitter it's a spitter.

7. Mr.Writer

Mr.Writer Senior Member

once again i have to completely disagree on this point ^

people who are new will not understand that the bitter of non-lsd chemicals is different from the bitterness that some legitimate lsd hits contain. therefore its not a useful maxim to work with. a much better indicator is the NUMBNESS caused by NBOME and -only- NBOME.

also the real indicator of non-lsdness in this story is all to do with the memory loss, seizure and coma, that is simply not present with LSD use and is unfortunately common enough with NBOMEs.

also OP . . . 3 hits your first time with this batch, not good! and going to a store 2 hours into it? even worse. respect what you trip on :)

8. unfocusedanakin

That is a good point, NBOME is pretty much currently the only chemical sold as LSD. . I would not call any acid I have had bitter, but I have had some that does put a certain feeling in your mouth, that I could see being called bitter.

In the past what was sold as LSD could have a more bitter taste, but those drugs are old news. But to understand that difference between the fake stuff and real stuff you would have to have been tripping a few years ago. In another year or two hopefully someone will have a clever rhyme about NBOME. :)

9. porkstock41

porkstock41 Every time across from me...not there!

if it numbs your tongue...shit's dumb

10. Got deceived i bought these then he gets arrested the next day oh shit i got the last acid in this area for a while WRONG SO WRONG :-(

11. magic_rocks

magic_rocks ٱللهِ ٱلرّ

I've seen a number of 'overdoses', one of which was in an exceedingly high dose that could have gotten my circle of friends high every day for a month, and the longest I've had to babysit somebody in a state of psychosis before they returned to full coherency and competence was 18 hours, and in this particular case roughly the last 2 hours were spent painfully coming down from a critical state as I guided him back while his consciousness was undergoing a kind of pscho-spiritual tug of war the likes of which I've never seen before, or since. The only way I could describe this persons experience as an outsider (albeit one who has been in somewhat similar predicaments) is that it was as if the psychological grip held on by his subconscious mind was struggling to maintain dominance as his adrenergic charged sense of self was desperately trying to come on top, and this was a back and forth process clearly apprehended by the state of his eyes and brief moments of regained use of speech. I'd also describe it as a visible presence of the cascading effect peculiar to LSD which occurs when highly excessive doses are taken as the drug begins to 'wear off', it is a horrifyingly slow process of reassertion and reintegration. I honestly felt as if I were holding the hands of somebody who was on his death bed, fighting for his life as he tried to stuff his soul back into it's body and it kept failing his grasp. Again, I've had a similar experience only once on LSD, and many, many times with Psilocybin, but considering the amount he took I couldn't even begin to fathom what was going on in his mind. Unfortunately, neither can he, because he told me that his memory of the experience stops around an hour after taking it and returned once he was coherent; I will never forget that moment as I laid on the floor with him hugging his entire body as tightly as I could and suddenly, right around the 18 hour mark, he sat up and his muscles suddenly loosened up and he said "Yo I just had the craziest fucking dream!"

12. Green a

Green a Member

Damn i was under the impression you could only overdose if you snort the nbomes. Crazy shit man im never giving a first timer more then one hit ever again

13. raoul duke420

raoul duke420 Member

That is some great input, fucking dumbass. I'm glad that dude is still around to inform everyone that this monopoly print is totally bunk and also make young people aware that most of the blotter available right now is not actual LSD!!

stay safe people:mickey:

14. porkstock41

porkstock41 Every time across from me...not there!

that's actually a great reason to start with one hit, instead of 4

15. Well i feel fine now no more flash backs and my head doesn't feel swollen but i have these moments of intense deja vu, definitely staying away from psychedelics for a while im even scared to do X and stuff.

Also in the hospital i went into cardiac arrest before i hit the coma STAY AWAY from this bull shit it is not worth it at all..

16. AmericanTerrorist

AmericanTerrorist Bliss

I don't know if NBOME was around in 1998 but I doubt it... But I had this ^^^ almost exact same thing happen to me... with taking 3 hits of what I thought was acid... and 2-3 hours in I was at a fair and .... stopped remembering...and apparently I had a seizure... and was in the hospital then with VERY scary stuff in my head and a coma that lasted 29 hours.

To this day I don't know what I actually took but I don't think it was acid and like I said... this was in 1998 so I don't know what was around then that I could have taken instead...
    but what you described was spot on with what happened to me back then.

17. unfocusedanakin

NBOME may have existed as an obscure theoretical analouge in 98 but it was not being produced on a large scale. The only reason we see it now is because the more established and safer 2c family of chemicals was made illegal.

18. AmericanTerrorist

AmericanTerrorist Bliss

Yeah... I wonder what somebody (I) could have taken then that did what I and the OP described. What I took was sold as acid in blue gel tabs but I don't think it was acid. Unless it was somehow dirty and not made right?

19. guerillabedlam

guerillabedlam _|=|-|=|_

Yah NBOME wasn't around in 1998.. Might have been something like Dob or Bromo DragonFLY.

20. AmericanTerrorist

AmericanTerrorist Bliss

I'm wondering if the OP would describe a bit of what went through his mind during the "comatose" time...
    for me, during that time, I had two things going on at once- one was that I was a person but also a clown on stilts walking a strange line trying to get to the end-the finish line- but I was being controlled by these two forces outside of myself that I couldn't see. And at the same time that was going on-I was moving around this circle. And the circle entails all that there was... pleasure, pain, neutrality, nothingness-it went fast and slow at the same time and covered LITERALLY EVERYTHING. I saw all of my life and simple things like blades of grass... felt fluids, felt blood draining, had intense pleasure...and round and round while I walked the line on stilts. Right before coming to I was about to cross the line and know everything and I was ready to step over and I woke up. Somehow the lottery played into that but I'm not sure how. lol.

I both tried to figure that out and to avoid that for a very long time...and it took me years to stop having flash backs and be able to smoke weed (flash backs) or trip again.