Worst Drug Ever

Discussion in 'Psychedelics' started by Eugene, Jun 25, 2005.

1. Eugene

Eugene Senior Member

Okay, seeing as there is a giant thread dedicated to your favorite drugs, how bout one about the worst one you ever tried.
    Mine would probably be LSA or alcohol, intense nausa and a spinning room sensation do not a party make.

2. mellow

mellow Eased

alcohol, i cant stand it...i never have a good time when i drink, and the taste itself makes me want to throw up...

3. deadonceagain

deadonceagain mankind is a plague

ive never had a problem with alcohol i always feel great drunk and ive never had a hangover, speed i would have to say is the worse drug you feel like shit when you come down you cant sleep,cant eat,your depressed,you cant get an erection for your life,and its addictive damn i love that stuff, definitly the worst drug ever

4. tumbledownDNA

tumbledownDNA Member

I absolutly despise cocaine. it seriously seems evil. it creates the most powerful internal dalism/conflict one can imagine. at first its great, but after a while it gets weird. everytime you think about it you get a little rush, like a minor version of a coke high, and once u feel this you just want it. even if you didn't feel like doing it once its in front of you its all over. i would sit around the table doing lines talking on and on abou nothin at all and then it would be gone and we would fiend. it rips ur soul from u. i would do anything for more... not like an addict, but jsut for the night. the thing is, you KNOW that it will just keep u up longer and make u want even more, but u can't help urself. then u wake up witha headache cuz u had to chug booze and take xanax to fall asleep and an empty wallet and the memories of some aweful things. it took me until i thought my heart would explode to call it quits for good, and even then its taken me months to not get tempted just at the sight or thought of it...

5. RoBoWaLkEr

RoBoWaLkEr Member

Whoa, I just found an 8-ball!! You want it, tumbledown? ;)

6. fountains of nay

fountains of nay Planet Nayhem!

I've never done it, but I think smack's pretty nasty... like what it does to people and how addictive it is.

7. gnrm23

gnrm23 Senior Member

pcp is way up there on my "never ever again" list...

8. tiki_god7

tiki_god7 Member

special K.....I usually heavily research any drug I'm aobut to attempt but this time I decided to live on the edge a little..snorted a line and honestly thought that night was going to be my last. I got motion sickness whenever my eyes were open and my head turned so I spent the whole time over the toilet, everything was really creepy and earie like taking mushrooms in a haunted house or something. there was no doubt in my mind that my parents weren't going to be ID'ing me at the morgue the next morning....

9. Shaman420

Shaman420 Herbalist

xanax, just not my thing.

10. PurpleGel

PurpleGel Senior Member

you were still able to move around and get to a toilet---you didn't feel like 1000 pound weight lying on the floor?

11. tiki_god7

tiki_god7 Member

actually thats an interesting story as well.....when I started feeling the drug take over I knew right away I was going to be sick cuz reality started looking like a clip from some weird horror movie so I sat down on the floor...I then felt like 1000 pounds was holding me down and the fact that my body was numb walking didn't sound possible so I actually drug myself into the bathroom(luckily the floor was hardwood so that wasn't too difficult)

I really have no idea what the normal dose is for a good K experience, I took one line that was a third of a gram..what do people normally take like to party or for whatever reason people take it?

12. bihippiewmn

bihippiewmn Member

Hate speed (coke, meth, caffeine). Had bad experiences on meth...like the white trucks were following us, and any dude in a suit was a "man in black", and holy crap, the aliens were evrywhere!!!

13. Primus

Primus Member

You just took way too much ketamine, and you weren't ready for what to expect. I love ketamine, but you have to get used to it first, I guess. I don't think I would of enjoyed it if my first time was a k-hole. Take like 50-100mg, and you'll realize how different it is, compared to the dose you took, and you have complete control over yourself.

As for the worst drug, I can't think of one that I've done that didn't enjoy. But when I weigh out the side effects vs. the effects of each drug, alcohol is my favourite. There are a few other drugs that I enjoy more, but alcohol has the least side effects for me, (ie compared to speed and stuff), so I have to choose alcohol as my favourite.

So yeah.. ecstasy, pot, speed, coke, benzos, opiates, mushrooms, ketamine. What's not to love about those drugs? Sorry i can't answer your question.

14. 2cesarewild

2cesarewild I'm an idiot.

Things to not love about some of those drugs:

1. Ecstasy - The come down is horrible, the clenching of the jaw, and of course the fact that you're so dam nice to everyone, even people who don't deserve it.

2. Speed - Same thing as ecstasy but without the niceness to shitheads.

3. Coke - The fact that after a while you just want more, even if it won't necessarily get you high, you'll just crave more. Also, it eats away at your septum.

4. Opiates - Physical addiction.

5. Ketamine - the type of damage it does to your brain.

15. Shaman420

Shaman420 Herbalist

Benzos just suck. Gimme blow, psychedellics, opiates, anything else any day of the week over benzos.

16. headymoechick

headymoechick I have no idea

I had a bad experiece with special K but it's because I did too much- my fault not the drug's fault. ;)

I don't like too many opiates. They make me sick to my stomach.

and the only reason I'm not into speedy stuff is because it's too damn expensive for the amount of time it gets you high.

everything else I enjoy :)

17. Peace

Peace In complete harmony.

LSA alone isn't to fabulous but when mixed with potent marijuana, it becomes a quite fantastic trip. Nothing I've tried has turned me off, but I've had some rather ominous times sitting alone on a school night tripping intensely on 2c-i.

18. EllisDTripp

EllisDTripp Green Secessionist

Worst time I ever had on a drug was years ago when a friend and I decided to try a psychoactive dose of nutmeg. :( Produced a 6 hour drunk-like state, followed by the 3-day migraine hangover from hell. Pounding headache, nausea, sensitivity to light, the whole enchilada! :( Didn't feel quite normal for about a WEEK after that....never again!

A close runner-up has to be PCP. The same friend and I took a couple hits off of a joint passed our way at a party, and it was laced with the shit. :( My legs turned to rubber, and we had to sit down immediately. To this DAY neither of us remember how we got back to his house that night.

19. sprout

sprout DeadHead

I rather enjoyed my nutmeg experience but would agree on the PCP thing.

I've never done nor would I. Everything I've ever read suggests that PCP is a BAD idea. Never heard anything positive about it.

20. SunshineTheAngryHipi

SunshineTheAngryHipi Member

Did you find LSA on the street or extract it your self? The only ways i know to get it are in morning glory and Hawian Baby woodrose.

My worst drug: trancalizers. Just two trazys and a small amount of wine, and i though i was gonna die, but just passed out eventually. so i probably wouldnt even atempt special K.