Worst Date

Discussion in 'Relationships' started by YouFreeMe, Oct 27, 2018.

1. YouFreeMe

YouFreeMe Visitor

I was listening to a podcast where people shared their worst "first date" stories. This one was a great mix of gross and hilarious:

The woman sharing the story was about 13-14 when this took place. She had a long time crush on a classmate who had finally asked to hang out with her. They agreed to go on a hike through the woods for their first "date." Anyway, she said that they came upon a wide river that they had to cross in to complete the trail, but the wooden bridge that crossed the river had collapsed. She thought that she would "impress" her date by crossing the river hopping across the stones that dotted the river. She thought it would be a fun little competition to see which one of them could cross the river fastest.

She was in the lead and saw a large rock to jump on. She hopped onto the rock, and immediately felt that the rock was oddly--soft. After a moment of trying to maintain her balance, she fell right through the rock. Because it wasn't a rock. It was a dead deer that had been floating in the river, and now she was standing waist deep in a rotting deer carcass. She said that the body had released all sorts of horrible smelling gasses and that the boy had to help her lift herself out of the deer. The woman recounted that the scent was so ghastly that they had to end their date early so that she could go home and shower. And that it did not lead to a second date ;).

Anyway, made me want to hear other bad date stories.

What is the worst date you've ever been on?

soulcompromise likes this.
  2. I've never been on a date. Girls don't like me.

3. My mom likes me. Even though she is in Heaven now.

4. tumbling.dice

tumbling.dice Visitor

I picked a girl up at her house for our 3rd(?) date and from the moment she got in my truck she was bitching about her ex-husband. [Note to girls: we don't want to know about your exes.] We were headed to a country/western bar and she just wouldn't shut up about him. Well I lasted about 15 minutes and had enough so, without saying anything, I turned around and started back for her place. She never even noticed! She just kept griping. When I'm a few blocks from her house she finally realized I was taking her home. Then she started bitching at me; for 20 minutes she yelled at me in her driveway. After that I stopped and got a case of Budweiser, went home and watched cartoons all night.

Oh, her 5 year old daughter was possessed by Satan or something; most evil little thing I've ever encountered.

johnshearing, Eric!, Driftrue and 4 others like this.
  5. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

i don't think i've ever had a really bad date. just some boring ones, which is bad for continuing a potential relationship, but nothing that really fits in this type of thread.

6. Aerianne

Aerianne Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

I can't recall any really bad dates, either.

7. Tyrsonswood

Tyrsonswood Senior Moment Lifetime Supporter

At my age... I don't remember any dates.

8. GLENGLEN

GLENGLEN Banned

Speaking Of Dates......Have You Remembered Your Age Yet...???... :D

Cheers Glen.

9. Tyrsonswood

Tyrsonswood Senior Moment Lifetime Supporter

Forgot that too...

10. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

No bad dates for me. Only dated the one woman though. :p

11. guerillabedlam

guerillabedlam _|=|-|=|_

I went on a date at a cafe that had hookahs and I hadn't smoked shisha for probably a few years at the time. They had some board game there that we were playing, I took a couple huge hits and then got all light headed, tried to maintain while playing the game. After about a minute, I got really nauseous and ran to bathroom to hurl.

rollingalong and RainyDayHype like this.
  12. Meliai

Meliai Banned

I've never had a bad date, I have had boring dates like other people have mentioned but not a bad date.

But I remember this one time when I was 17 or so, I worked at this little sandwich shop and had a huge crush on my coworker. He invited me to a party and I was so excited, I assumed it was a date.

Then he shows up at my house to pick me up and had another girl with him. I was so annoyed. But he was just a genuinely nice guy who thought he was spending an evening with his 2 best gal pals lol. And she ended up being really nice too, we had fun at the party. But still, so disappointing to my fragile 17 year old heart lol

johnshearing, Eric! and rollingalong like this.
  13. tumbling.dice

tumbling.dice Visitor

The 'Friend Zone' sucks, I've been there.

Meliai likes this.
  14. Edit: nah

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 27, 2018
    Meliai likes this.
  15. guerillabedlam

guerillabedlam _|=|-|=|_

You puked on someone... I saw it!!

parua likes this.
  16. Meliai

Meliai Banned

I also saw it before the edit and enjoyed it and am grateful your organs werent harvested so you are here to tell the tale

YouFreeMe likes this.
  17. I once went on this date with this girl who looked like Bob Dylan. And she talked like Bob Dylan. We went to the karaoke bar and she sang Bob Dylan songs. When I looked at her vagina, it was exactly like it would look if Bob Dylan had a vagina. The hair was really long and twisted together and hung between her legs like a beard.

creampie00 likes this.
  18. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

I remember when I was about 8 or 9 years old my parents took the family into the forest bush camping for my birthday. I had a piece of gum in my mouth and when I went to blow out the candles I spat it right into the cake :D I imagine if some did that on a first date it would be a turn off lol.

19. Noserider

Noserider Goofy-Footed Member

Worst date... 11/8/2016

drumminmama and rollingalong like this.
  20. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

January 22, 2015