Worries about her ex

Discussion in 'Love and Sex' started by Swanfitzpatrick, Mar 14, 2020.

1. Swanfitzpatrick

Swanfitzpatrick Newbie

Hi everyone,

Random question. Anyone on here know that their current partners ex had a bigger penis than them?

Met a girl a few years ago and we connected and got on so well. Along side that we had the most amazing sex. It didn’t work out for reasons I won’t go into(there was no one else involved). Later, after we finished dating she tried to meet up and asked to see me and things again but I didn’t think it was the best idea. We stayed in touch even when we found new partners. We were great friends but we were also still very sexual and flirtatious over message. Sending videos etc. We would talk dirty and she would tell me things she wanted me to do to her. Ask me to send her pictures and videos. She would tell me she misses seeing me and that sex with me and that I was the best sex she’s ever had even though she had a bf. She was also very jealous that I had a girlfriend.

We were having a drunken laugh one night and I asked her jokingly if her boyfriend had a bigger dick than me (I know I’m an idiot). She replied his dick was ‘quite big yes’. She never told me the size of it. But whenever I asked again she would just laugh it off. She told me her boyfriends friends made comments about it etc, so I can only assume it was big. There were other conversations we had were I’d compare us both and she would never deny it. So I can only assume it’s true. She knows I know about his dick being bigger than mine.

We stopped talking for a while after her boyfriend and her found out they were having a baby.

Anyway long story short we are both single now and talking about dating again and meeting up. I’m worried that if we have sex again. I don’t compare to her ex. She has this memory of when we first had sex and I’m worried I don’t live up to it. Also because of the kid she and her ex will be texting and meeting up, which is fine because that’s what happens. But in my head I’ll worry that maybe she would go back for the bigger dick? Know what I mean? I genuinely think when they were together she missed me though.

I don’t think my dick is small by any means (6x5 inches) but it’s something I can’t get out of my head.

Anyone on here had a similar thing happen or know about a their partners ex lovers penis? How did you ‘get over it’, if you know what I mean.

thanks

2. Barry Mandelay

Barry Mandelay Banned

That never concerned me. Any partner I've been with has been more than happy with what I bring to the bedroom. If they weren't they didn't say so. You are obsessing over the size of another man's cock which is something you can do nothing about. This girl you have connected with isn't right for you so you say. You are aware that overall this girl isn't right for your personality. But sexually you two were and probably still are a good match. She liked the way you fucked her and after trying another partner she wanted sex with you again regardless of the size of your penis. You then embarrass yourself asking if her boyfriend had a bigger dick. She won't say but so what if he had a cock the size of a horse. It isn't going to change the size you have plus it could be her vagina is too small for anything larger than you.

I've had the pleasure of quite a few women in my life. There have been a few where my cock didn't fit well. A lot where I fit right in just fine. But one where not only did my cock fit perfectly so did my personality. That's the one I ended up with. I'm neither large nor small in size and it makes no difference to me. The pleasure I get from having sex with it is all that's important. If you hook up with this girl again expect it to be different than before. Your anxious about hooking up and then losing out to the father of her child. Your excuse is the size of your cock. Get that thought gone. You will lose her because your personality doesn't meet hers. You already know that. So if you want to get back together with her do it for the sex only. Otherwise stay friends if you want but leave your cock out of it.

Alonso376 and dd788snipe like this.
  3. Twogigahz

Twogigahz Senior Member

Don't let it fuck with your head. You were there first and now, the sex was great - run with that. Sex is about the connection as much as the sensations. Sometimes I think women have "cock goggles" and tend to exaggerate as much as we do. If you're measuring 6", statistically speaking, how much bigger can he be? An inch? Enjoy the sex, have fun while you can and quit the mind games.

Alonso376 likes this.
  4. Alonso376

Alonso376 Members

You should be loving the fact that she openly told you but also tells you that you're the best sex she's ever had and she obviously has a better connection with you. My wife had a huge ex. I love asking her about it during sex. Can't live all your life worried about partners exs.

5. jimandjan

jimandjan Member

No need to worry about her past. Get her to tell you how much she enjoyed it. Please her with great oral.

6. olderndirt

olderndirt Senior Member

Yes, his was bigger, but that has never been a concern. She is happier with mine, and she even refused to go out with him when he tried to rekindle the relationship two years after they broke up. Average cocks are fine with her, even better if the guy knows how to use it to please her.

7. Bob2020

Bob2020 Members

Comparisons are meaningless unless she is a size queen and if she is then she will be with the guy with the biggest cock.

You might as well ask her if her ex was smarter, funnier, richer, kinder, more romantic etc than you.

My wife has had bigger and smaller cocks than mine. The old saying about the size not mattering and what counts is what you do with it is true in her experience.

if she was given the choice of a big cock or a guy who gives amazing oral then she would choose the latter every time.

8. Alonso376

Alonso376 Members

Agree and disagree. Size definitely matters but a big cock that guarantees her full satisfaction every time is not enough for her to put up with everything else with the guy that she dislikes. After learning from mistakes such as falling for the big guys, after being hurt they start thinking more like a human being and realise that what they need is a real man who gives her live, compassion and friendship. At that point, your cock size is much less an irellivence

9. sidss

sidss Banned

size definitely matters especially if there were bigger ones pleasing her in the past, but so far that has only applied to me. some of my friends have had absolutely huge men before and now have average bfs who satisfy them, so u should be fine.

Alonso376 likes this.
  10. Alonso376

Alonso376 Members

Men get paranoid when their partners aren't open about it really. It's that holding back that fuels the paranoid thoughts even when it's unnecessary. The big lie that size doesn't matter can cause more damage than honesty.

11. Alonso376

Alonso376 Members

Do your friends bfs know they've had huge in past?

12. sidss

sidss Banned

most of them didnt really care to ask, tho i know 2 of them who did and were a bit upset at first till my friends reassured them, so OP's anxiety is reasonable.

Alonso376 likes this.
  13. diesel#

diesel# Members

If she was asking for it while dating her bf, I don’t think you should worry.

14. Alonso376

Alonso376 Members

Men should look at it differently. Use it to improve your sex life, not hinder. She's had bigger cocks and no doubt he's had tighter pussy. All good

sidss and Bob2020 like this.
  15. FWKbi

FWKbi Members

Am I the only one thinking this is a bogus thread

16. Barry Mandelay

Barry Mandelay Banned

You must be because there is nothing bogus about a man feeling his manhood doesn't measure up. Many men are insecure about the size of their penis. Why do you think there are so many bogus products on the market that claim to increase penis size? Because it is a real insecure emotion with men. Not all men but there are some who obsess about their cock size and it not being big enough to satisfy women.

17. FWKbi

FWKbi Members

I'm going off the original poster, for me it doesn't add up, I don't doubt guys have doubt I've had it, my feeling is a lot of advice is being given to someone who doesn't really care, just wrote a story for "shit and giggles".
    Of several flags in this story, he already had dated her, she wants to fuck him again, no problem exist.
    Sorry if you felt offended, not my intent

18. Barry Mandelay

Barry Mandelay Banned

Oh, I wasn't offended at all. I do see where the OP did one post and disappeared. It does make one wonder. But many others read these threads and a lot do not post a comment. I just wanted you and other readers to know of the issues with penis size and mens insecurities about it.
    I remember a story Emily Morse relayed on her pod cast. She was at a symposium / convention / discussion session / or something like that. The participants were nude and the subject of penis size came up. She tells of a man with a small penis having to stand in front of everyone and talk of his issues with it. Then a well endowed man got up and revealed he wished he was smaller. Seems his size scares women and he had been refused intercourse because of it. As she tells it the well endowed man had more issues with being large than the guy before him. Size issues run the gamut from small to large. There may not be a man alive that hasn't wondered if his cock is big enough to satisfy. Or maybe too big.

FWKbi likes this.