World leaders sign global agreement to help beat hunger and malnutrition

Discussion in 'Random Thoughts' started by odonII, Jun 10, 2013.

1. odonII

odonII O

2. TheGhost

TheGhost Auuhhhhmm ...

I write stuff on pieces of paper every day.

Nothing happens because of that.

3. odonII

odonII O

Who are you?

4. TheGhost

TheGhost Auuhhhhmm ...

:rofl:

5. Pressed_Rat

Pressed_Rat Do you even lift, bruh?

It's corporate funded, so the real agenda has nothing to do with helping anyone.

The people behind this would like to kill those poor and starving people -- not help them.

6. Pressed_Rat

Just as I thought, it's all about spreading toxic GMO crops around the planet under the guise of feeding people. What bullshit! It's all NGOs and big business like Unilever which have signed on to this. Since when have they cared about helping people? Well, for one, when there is profit involved.

7. odonII

odonII O

Who are the corporations behind this, exactly?

The only person I could find is: Christopher Cooper-Hohn

http://ciff.org/

8. Pressed_Rat

Unilever, for one -- it's on the friggin' webpage you linked to.

Bill Gates -- another eugenicist scum bag -- and his 'Gates Foundation' is also involved.

9. odonII

odonII O

I didn't spend 5 minutes looking at something and immediately dismissing it, no.

10. Pressed_Rat

I actually deleted that as not to resort to a "personal attack," but it still stands true. Sometimes you only need look at something for five minutes, or, in my case, several minutes less than that, to see what the real objective is. This is just more globalism that masquerades under the facade of helping the poor and starving of the world. I am definitely not buying it. Not for a minute.

11. odonII

odonII O

They have invested money into, but do not run it.

I was talking about: Children's Investment Fund Foundation

And: http://nutrition4growth.org/about.html

The UK government, the Children’s Investment Fund Foundation (CIFF), and the Government of Brazil will co-host a global event in London on 8 June to tackle undernutrition.

Perhaps read a little bit more about it.

12. Pressed_Rat

It all seems so intentionally vague on the website, including what their actual objectives are, yet if you look into the groups and people behind it, you get a far different picture. But then again, I am just a conspiracy theorist, so a bunch of global elites and transnational corporations probably do just want to help the poor, starving people of the world. I mean, they have done such good in the world already. *sarcasm*

13. odonII

odonII O

Well, I kinda knew you had some preconceptions, and would probably say what you have said, but I was giving you the benefit of the doubt. If you think the real objective is to kill poor people, then I really do feel sorry for you.

14. Pressed_Rat

The people who fund it essentially do run it, albeit under the guise of an organization like UKaid -- an organization run by corporate government, which receives money from corporations.

15. odonII

odonII O

It isn't vague at all. Just do some research.
    E.g:
    https://www.gov.uk/government/news/...greement-to-help-beat-hunger-and-malnutrition

Why do you think I said: Have you heard that before?

I think it is a very difficult thing to do, and minds greater than ours are looking at it:

Endorsers
    Governments
    addressing
    undernutrition:
    People’s Republic of
    Bangladesh
    Republic of Benin
    Burkina Faso
    Republic of Burundi
    Democratic Republic of
    the Congo
    Cote D’Ivoire
    Federal Democratic
    Republic of Ethiopia
    Republic of the Gambia
    Republic of Guinea
    Republic of Guatemala
    Republic of Indonesia
    Republic of Liberia
    Republic of Malawi
    Republic of Mali
    Republic of Namibia
    Federal Republic of
    Nigeria
    Republic of Senegal
    Republic of Sierra
    Leone
    Republic of Sri Lanka
    United Republic of
    Tanzania
    Republic of Uganda
    Republic of Yemen
    Republic of Zambia
    Republic of Zimbabwe
    Donors and
    Development
    Agencies:
    Government of
    Australia
    Bill and Melinda Gates
    Foundation
    Government of Canada

https://www.gov.uk/government/uploa...Global-Nutrition-for-Growth-Compact-Final.pdf

In my world people do try and help, and there isn't some insidious plot to kill poor people - that is a conspiracy theory.

16. odonII

odonII O

We don't really call it UKaid. Do you mean the Department for International Development? There is UK Aid match: https://www.gov.uk/uk-aid-match

17. odonII

odonII O

18. themnax

themnax Senior Member

its always nice when some people agree on something being undesirable and that this is important. it would be even nicer if they'd every figure out that money was not more so.