Word

Discussion in 'DMT' started by PsychedelicLover, Jan 12, 2010.

1. PsychedelicLover

PsychedelicLover Member

So a friend came over last night and we talked him into taking a dose of 5-MeO-DMT...

[​IMG]

I loaded 5mg into the pipe and had another 10mg weighed and set aside for me..

[​IMG]

Our friend, we will call him T, took his hit off the pipe and could barely pass it off. He instantly felt it come on and got sick. He stood up to try to make it to the door and we both told him to sit down, you aren't going to make it far. He said he was going to puke and then fell to the floor in slow mo. We grabbed him a puke bucket, he puked and then layed down on the floor. He layed there and tripped out, couldn't say anything at all. When he was concious he explained that he thought he puked ALL over himself, and when he was laying on the floor he was shaking or convulsing. We told him he made it in the bucket and when he was laying there he was as limp as a noodle. Not a muscle was moving... He thought he was all retarded out and was embarrassed. But he had an ok time and in a while took another hit.

[​IMG]

During his expedition I took my hit and stared at him so hopeless laughing my ass off... I felt really bad, but I was sooo high and it was hilarious. I took a big hit off the 10mg, went into my trip and when I came back I'd hit it again. Until all the residue in the pipe was gone. I can say it is nice hitting it again after your peak to prolong the comedown. It made me mouth and chin numb and tingly, great body and head high and the peak had wonderful CEV's.

[​IMG]

2. PsychedelicLover

PsychedelicLover Member

We smoked a bowl and I wieghed out 5mg, 5mg and 15mg. T took another 5mg, my husband took a small hit off his 5mg, and I smoked my 15mg and the residue from their left over in the pipe. I took one big hit to get the bulk of the substance and then hit the residue until it was gone again during the comedown.

[​IMG]

We listened to some intense techno and had pictures going on the tv. I love how you can open your eyes during the peak, close them and it changes all your CEV's. I could concentrate on the CEV's and they would stay the same, until I opened my eyes to look at something bright and colorful, close them and my visuals were totally different.

[​IMG]

Very Awesome. 5-MeO-DMT is a great substance. It totally freaked my friend out, but he did it again. He said he probably will never try it again, but enjoyed the one time experience. My husband had a good time off his small hit also. He chilled on the couch with his eyes closed and didn't have any problems. I was very surprised. Me- I had a great time as always ;)

[​IMG]

Peace out

3. spiralout23

spiralout23 Member

Sounds like a good time. Would you say 5meodmt is a trip or more of a high?

4. PsychedelicLover

PsychedelicLover Member

It is a short lived trip. I would say since you can leave your conciousness onto other places, I would classify it as a trip. But for only a 15-20 min peak and then an awesome high.

I reccommend an empty stomach. You will feel like you have to puke, but you don't. He ate just before, so he puked, lol.

I remember my first 5-MeO-DMT experience like 6 years ago, I left my body for a good 20 mins.. Woke up, felt sick, went to the bathroom and sat on the floor, then proceeded to have the BEST time puking with my best friend holding my hair back. I miss her :(

5. FreshDacre

FreshDacre Senior Member

Sounds pretty awesome, besides the part with all the puking. I hear that's how it is with 2cb and mescaline as well they make you puke. Well I would be willing to try all of these at least once, but i'm not gonnah lie puking is like the worst thing.
    Isn't 5-meo-dmt the stuff you get from toads? lol. I know you can get it other ways too sounds pretty cool.

6. PsychedelicLover

PsychedelicLover Member

I got synthisized 5-meo-dmt, I know that there are forms of DMT in select frogs and toads. Bufotenine I think it is.

7. FreshDacre

FreshDacre Senior Member

ahh yes, 5-HO-DMT. There sure is alot of different dmts huh. I have only had the original DMT, my friend is coming to my town in a couple days he told me that he is bringing some OMG i'm so excited this is awesome. Its going to be my second time.

8. PsychedelicLover

PsychedelicLover Member

I haven't tried N,N, DMT yet... Soon though. I can't wait to compare the 2.

9. shermin

shermin Bazooka Tooth

wow...i've never seen anybody actually throw up from 5-meo-dmt. though it's common for people to think they are going to.

you should just dose people first with a higher dose, because once you reach complete ego death your body is the last thing going through your head.

i even find the lower doses to be kind of scary...best to go high with 5-meo-dmt!

10. VaporDude

VaporDude Member

always impressed with the art you post :)

11. sw0o0sh

sw0o0sh Banned

yeah where do you find this shit lol (the art)

12. porkstock41

porkstock41 Every time across from me...not there!

what is the head high like on this stuff?

like when you say you are high on the comedown, what do you feel like?

13. FritzDaKatx2

FritzDaKatx2 Vinegar Taster

Still debating on what to grow,,, :(
    At least theres plenty of Acacias that would thrive around here. Possibly even mimosa Hostillis provided I built a greenhouse to keep up the humidity.

Should probably try some first though, would suck spending two years tending to a plant only to find I'd be just as happy with HBWR or Morning Glories. :D Somehow doubt that though.

14. Mr.Writer

Mr.Writer Senior Member

Ever had mushrooms? Active ingredient is 4-ho-dmt, psilocin.

15. butter404

butter404 Member

n,n dmt is the shit.

how does it compare to 5-meo-dmt?

16. SweetEmotion

SweetEmotion Member

wow, really i didn't know that.

17. FreshDacre

FreshDacre Senior Member

Oh yeah I knew that but I forgot thanks for reminding me.

18. shermin

shermin Bazooka Tooth

5-meo-dmt is the single most introspective compound i've ever taken....very literal egodeath.

n,n dmt is full of mysticism, metaphors, and beauty.

19. guerillabedlam

guerillabedlam _|=|-|=|_

The one time I tried 5-meo-dmt I couldn't tell if my eyes were closed or open.

20. Mr.Toad

Mr.Toad Member

Where do you find all these pictures shown in this and other threads?