Woodstock and Dead Sea Scroll Connections

Discussion in 'Hippies' started by Dan67, May 29, 2007.

1. Dan67

Dan67 Member

It has been a while since I spent much time at hipforums, the internet is a big place.

People from all over the world are concerned about where humanity is headed. I love telling them about my personal, not-for-money website, Woodstock and Dead Sea Scroll Connections. I won't go into deep details of what it is about. I have made lots of past posts, which explain things pretty thoroughly. Once people have stopped scoffing long enough to read my website and listen to the music involved, they are often spiritually moved. Being spiritually moved is what religious radical terrorists need, not to mention the rest of us! Although my website contains mostly Judaic/Christian writings, I believe that all religions of the world have at least a little something to contribute to the actual truth of things. Be sure to check out my latest comments in the misc. section, I hope everyone finds it insightful.

2. Dan67

Dan67 Member

Nobody wants to comment?

The main old post of mine to look for is, psychedelic drug pushers.

3. lovejanisandgrace

lovejanisandgrace Estimated Prophet

Those are some interesting connections you've made there, my friend!
    Woodstock was cast amongst the stars!

4. stonedmonkiwana

stonedmonkiwana K9 Handler

very interesting!

5. Dan67

Dan67 Member

I have been waiting for about 17 years for the connections to catch on fire, so to speak. Now would be nice.

Woodstock did not just happen. It was a gradual thing, which lead to Woodstock. The Summer of 1967 was known as, The Summer of Love. My hope is that it can be repeated 40 years later, but with a far better end results.

6. Dan67

Dan67 Member

Have you been able to listen to the tracks there? I used realplayer.

7. Freewheelin Franklin

Freewheelin Franklin Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

Dude, you need to lay off the acid.

8. dollydagger

dollydagger Needle to the Groove

I agree

9. Dan67

Dan67 Member

Lots of people have scoffed like that, I guess that is why scoffers are mentioned frequently in the Damacus Document(the Dead Sea Scroll featuered at my website).

As far as acid, I have no idea what you are talking about!!! I have had people tell me about there experiences on the crap, but I have never touched the stuff. I have never smoked pot. I might drink a beer about once a year. Hepatitis damaged my liver when I was 15, I can't take much alcohol. I don't even like the taste of it much.

Spreading the word about these connections is a major hobby of mine. If I didn't do it, then I might get myself into trouble or something. It is the most meaningful thing I can think of doing, in this shit hole of a world.

What do you do with your life besides insult people?

10. Dan67

Dan67 Member

See my reply to FF above.

11. wandrnshaman

wandrnshaman Member

Like the blind men and the elephant, we can get different meanings from the same thing and scoff at each other but who is right or wrong only one can judge. Besides, most new ideas are met initially with scoff anyhow. Interesting site, Dan, thanks for the effort putting it up.

12. Freewheelin Franklin

You sure it wasn't your brain that the hepatitis affected? 'cause that's what sounds damaged...

13. jagerhans

jagerhans prickly crank fella Lifetime Supporter

:rolleyes:

14. jagerhans

he heh heee, you're fucking right, 'tlooks like a severe hepatic encephalopathy .

15. Dan67

Dan67 Member

Can you back up your criticism with something worth reading? What is it about my website that you so dislike? Be more specific. What are you doing here at hipforums anyway? Are you here just for the name calling and insulting, or are you here for real debate?

16. The_Moroccan_Raccoon

The_Moroccan_Raccoon Senior Member

That's really not fair to Dan67 to be an ass like that. It's fine to disagree with what he says, but insulting him or his religion is really petty. Have some fucking respect....

On to the point.
    I find this really interesting. I'm a Jew, not a Christian, but it applies to my religion too. I'm very fascinated with these kinds of connections, whether only within the Bible or into modern times. I really doubt that these were coincidences. I'm reading Kaballah, which is Jewish mysticism. It's full of strange number things...you should check it out.
    Everyone, don't discredit acid and religion. LSD and mushrooms gave me mystical visions which brought me closer to my spirituality and caused me to become more religious, and study the Tanakh...

17. jagerhans

REALE DEBATE ? haw :lol:haw you'lll make me die. you're so funny, I love you friend. take it easy, just kidding. a tad heavily, I must admit. However I am over with this amusing thread. good debate ! heeee heeee ! hope i didnt upset you too much -it's the first time I feel compelled to jeer at someone at hipforums... but I still believe you've been calling for it.
    then maybe you're quite right and I'm just an annoying troll .... but i suspect we'll never know !
    peace?

p.s. I read your things in advance... btw your very webpage is broken too. the images overlap a good piece
    of text (on Mozilla) so i had to cut and paste to have an extra portion of... you know what I mean. Forgive me If I believe you are a little crazy: your words, not mine !

18. Freewheelin Franklin

Think you can go 15 rounds with me, junior?

19. Dan67

Dan67 Member

More small talk. What is your beef?

20. Yogi Bhairava

Yogi Bhairava Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

Brother, Woodstock and the Summer of Love that resulted in it, despite the hard drug detriment, propelled many of the participants into experimentations of higher consciousness. Woodstock itself was famous for non-violence; not one single fight or brawl amongst a half million people. So if peace is any indicator of a sublime or holy atmosphere, it was surley there. The throngs of population, the same as in the Haight-Ashbury, was the only thing that brought any unpleasantness to the event, from everybody I know that went there.I was not there, I was in the middle of Hurricane Camille.For proof of Woodstocks Holy environment to anybody that cares, there was a video made called "Flashing On The Sixties", in which members of the "Hog Family Commune", headed by Wavy Gravy, the guy who M.Ced the festival, in which they testified to how the police, the trippers, everybody was very connected spiritually. This is why Crosby, Stills, Nash, and Young had the phrase, "back to the Garden", the Garden of Eden, the Haight-Ashbury, in their song "Woodstock". Also, chew on this. The day LSD was made illegal was Oct.6, 1966. That my man is the mark of the beast. Some commentors here said you need to lay off of the acid. No, no, no, my man, you have not taken enough, or at all....I am serious here. You can't percieve reality through the lens of any written text.