Wonderin bout street drug prices

Discussion in 'The Whiners' started by HonorSeed, Oct 20, 2006.

1. HonorSeed

HonorSeed Senior Member

Wonderin bout street drug prices like a tab of acid, a gram of meth and a 5mg oxycodone?

2. Willy_Wonka_27

Willy_Wonka_27 Surrender to the Flow

i don't know about meth or pill.... but i LOVE acid.

buying a ten strip or more of acid will usually make the price per tab go down.

on average a tab will run between $5-$10.
    a 10 strip will be between $30-$70
    a sheet(100 tabs) will run from $200-$350

though prices will vary depending on avalibility, potency, and by dealer.

3. Orsino2

Orsino2 Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

Some guy asked me if I wanted to buy 10 sheets for $700, once.

I burst out laughing.

I really didn't think he was serious, either...

4. Willy_Wonka_27

if he was serious.... i would soooo take that deal!
    70 cents a tab is unheard of these days!

5. lisaxsunshine

lisaxsunshine Member

i don't about acid, i'd love to try it but i haven't. meth, it's been a while and i don't remember the prices. but oxy, probably about $5-$10.
    at least, that's how it is around here.

6. BraveSirRubin

BraveSirRubin Members

Why meth out of all things?

Acid should not go for over 10$ and oxy shouldn't go for over 5$.

7. Le Blanc Rabbit Col.

Le Blanc Rabbit Col. Member

Meths usually free the first time round here. all the cooks try and get regulars so if you find the right dealer you can get a couple of hits 'on the house'. meths shit neway

8. salmon4me

salmon4me Senior Member

Not that anyone cares but I was paying $20 a sheet in the early 90's.

9. dollydagger

dollydagger Needle to the Groove

why in the hell would anyone want to do meth???

RetiredHippie likes this.
  10. oshinn

oshinn Member

meth no es bueno.
    here acid goes for $10 a tab. apparently it used to be cheaper.
    no idea on the oxy.
    wait, oxy?
    meth?
    what the hell?

11. dollydagger

dollydagger Needle to the Groove

yeah...you wanna go up or down???

wait....are you a NARC?

12. HonorSeed

HonorSeed Senior Member

no I was just wondering how much it would cost to be hallucinating for 3 days straight feelin no pain.........

" BADGES!!!!!!......BADGES!!!!!!!.........I don't wear no stinkin badges." - from the movie Treasure of the High Sierra.

13. spooner

spooner is done.

A gram of jib is a lot.

14. salmon4me

salmon4me Senior Member

You do not want to trip for 3 days, you just think that you do. It's a bad idea w/ a worse ending. That being said meth would be the cheapest and 3 days won't get you addicted if you are snorting it (meth is so gross though). Now as for oxy...go play russian roullette and then come back here. If you live then I will tell you a little about that game. Now acid...3 days...yeah I'm gonna puke now...but...here's how you could trip for 3 days on lsd:

Eat half a hit. Wait 6 hours and eat 1.5 hits. Wait 6 hours and eat 3 hits. Wait 6 hours and then eat 6 hits. Wait 6 more hours and then eat 12 hits. You are now at the 30 hour mark and feeling dirtier than you have ever felt...BUT...you are on a mission so eat another 24 hits. OK it has now been a day and a half and it is time for you to eat 48 hits. Wait 6 hours and then eat 72 more. Congratulations, you have but one day left to go! Begin day 3 by eating 144 hits. 6 hours later it's time to eat 288 hits. WOW..we are trashed now huh? Well no matter, it's the home stretch now eat your final 376 hits and kick back for your last 6 hours. YOU DID IT! Cheech would be amazed!

OK by my calculations you will need to secure 975 hits or 9.75 sheets or 1/4 sheet under a book and you will be ready to go.

Sad to say but unless you are planning to sleep every night, then I would have to recomend meth. You might die on oxy (kinda like a coin toss). And you can't afford the LSD (about 5,000 at bulk rate).

The problem w/ meth is that you aren't going to see sht. Sleep deprivation will kick in around day 2.5 or 3 and then you might see a thing or two, but you could accomplish the same thing by just staying awake for that amount of time.

In a nut shell the options that you gave us suck. How about mushrooms the first night, and then get some sleep. Then acid for breakfast and dinner and when you get tired call it a day. This methed would take you through the majority of 3 days at a reasonable price both physically and mentaly.

Or maybe you should just get high on Jesus...LMAO.

15. makno

makno Senior Member

how much is that doggie in the window.......whats worth what varies on whens n wheres .......its the metaphysics of fetishised scarcity n voo doo economics .......who do ya gotta fuck ta get a fix around here anyhoo !

16. Willy_Wonka_27

i can believe it! i know people who would pay $20-$50 a sheet in the eatly 90's.

17. campfirejam

campfirejam Something-Something

18. Willy_Wonka_27

^^^ good point!

19. Bromatt27

Bromatt27 Members

Well in Tampa FL. It's around the same acid 5-7 per tab depending on quality more ubuy less it is meth I think 50-80/gram depending on quality and dealer can get sometimes hooked up for 10-20 bucks Molly was pure great last time I bought goes for at least 80-100 for gram he gave me probably 20 rock when I paid 12 dollars cool deal weed can get good dro for 10-20/g most of the time 10-15 60-100/quarter pills morphine 30 10-15 60s 20-25 depending on quantity one of my favorite is 60s oxycodone 30 30$ sometimes has oxycodone 15 too same price as 1$ per mg Dilaudid 8 30$ some times hás Dilaudid 2 7-8/piece or 4s for 15-20 piece depending if they have to sell half an 8. That's about all I know in my area Xanax 6-7 for bar opana red one's 30. That's all I know hopefully this helps hit me up if your around

20. Scratched

Scratched Members

Appreciate info but please separate with periods.

By the time I was reading into pills I was f'd up and am sober right now lol!