Women's Nipples

Discussion in 'Genitalia' started by Citygirl57, May 11, 2007.

1. Citygirl57

Citygirl57 Member

I am a 34b and my areolas are small but my nipples are really puffy.
    Any women out there have nipples like that?

Doug22 likes this.
  2. Shinigami002

Shinigami002 Member

i've seen them like that, their fun to play with.

3. dillusion99

dillusion99 Member

You sound like you have some very beautiful breasts. You are very lucky!! Such talk and not a single picture. How sad :)

4. TransAmRocker

TransAmRocker Member

i think i am the opposite of most guys. i bet most guys like the 1" areola and brown nipples. I LOVE anything from huge areola's to light colored nipples to inverted nipples to puffy nipples as well. Dont know why, but that is such a big turn on for me.

5. ItzJessI3itch

ItzJessI3itch Banned

sounds normal to me, every woman is different.

6. fountains of nay

fountains of nay Planet Nayhem!

You sound like such an ideal guy to be with, if you're a chick who has issues about her breasticles!

7. TransAmRocker

TransAmRocker Member

i think i am too. I would describe myself as athletic and attractive guy. you would not believe what kind of women turn me on. can't explain it (would take too long), but let's juss say most people would be like, "damn, what the hell is that fine ass guy doin wit her" LOL but i do like "thin" girls somtimes,

8. plumtaste

plumtaste Member

i don't think this is serious.

9. honeyfugle

honeyfugle pumpkin

mine are also like this... only mine are a 32A... :&

i always thought my nipples were odd compared to what the media portrays - large bright brown/red torpedo nipples with a huge areola on top of perfectly proportioned size DD boobs.
    now i know that hardly anyone has this and i'm happier.

:)

10. Lorna D

Lorna D Member

Hi, this is my first post here. TransAmRocker, you say you like inverted nipples, why? I have inverted nipples and am so embarrassed by them! I can't imagine anyone would like them. Do you think most guys would find them a turn off?

11. TransAmRocker

TransAmRocker Member

most guys do find them a turn off. I can't even tell you why cuz i dont know why i think the way i do. But yea, i do LOVE inverted nipples! MMMMM

12. dillusion99

dillusion99 Member

?
    Why the sad face? Souds like pure perfection! Why must the be big to be perfect?

13. dillusion99

dillusion99 Member

I also agree with him I find them quite sexy. why do u dislike them so much?

14. Crunkville TX

Crunkville TX Member

i like the big dd boobs with perfect big nipples

15. Lorna D

Lorna D Member

Well I guess because, its not 'the norm' and not usually spoken about. I expect a guy to take one look & think "what on earth's going on here?!!" . I think a lot of people have never even heard of inverted nipples, let alone seen any. I kind of wish it was more out in the open. (...So to speak!!).

16. K-I-N-K

K-I-N-K Member

I have small hard nipples. :(
    [​IMG]

17. dreamingofTheo

dreamingofTheo Member

Nipples Are Nipples, If A Guy Likes Ya, He`ll Lick Anything To Put In His Mouth, Biting A Nipples Feels So Dam Good When They Bit Hard, Swells The **** Right Up Around The Penis, Grabb And Hang On Tight Cause The Girl Is Gonna Ride You Hard Boy!

18. dreamingofTheo

dreamingofTheo Member

If it wasn`t for us girls, having nipples, there wouldn`t be any babies in the world, boys or girls. Smilin`
    No matter what they are, as long as they work, to fed whatever needs feeding.

19. TwerpBassMan

TwerpBassMan Member

Myself, I love small breasts. Big breasts, anything from low to mid C and up are kind of a turn off to me. I don't know why they are, I just don't hardly get turned on at all by them. As far as the nipple goes, I love small nipples, with about the normal I guess 1-2 inch areola.

I believe the reason I like smaller breasts and bodies all together was for this reason. When I was younger, 18 I think, I used to go to a church bi-weekly. There was a young lady that went as well in which I had a massive crush on. We were pretty good friends. She was only a couple years younger than I was, but for some reason wanted nothing to do with me as far as a relationship goes.

The only women I have went out with had 34A and a 32B. Allthough I never did anything with them, I felt as if they where perfect.

Jessie

20. warm_breath

warm_breath Member

i am a 38D and my nipples are huge. when they are completely relaxed they are more than two and a half inches in diameter. they shrink up nicely when they become alert though and i like them better that way.