Women

Discussion in 'Art' started by crystalstarr, Dec 29, 2004.

1. crystalstarr

crystalstarr Word

heres two new ones. again im sorry the photo quality is so crappy. digital camera is not around right now, so im having to use my crappy webcam.... well in a few days i should have my digital running again so i'll retake the pictures then.

2. VWHippieBus

VWHippieBus Member

Did you draw that????

3. crystalstarr

crystalstarr Word

hahaha yeah!

4. tigerlily

tigerlily proud mama

i really like the hands in their hair... it adds a lot more movement and interest to the drawing :D very nice crystal, i like em alot they look like they could be book illustrations to tell you the truth.. maybe i've seen stuff like that before...

5. VWHippieBus

VWHippieBus Member

Wow that is great! Very nice work, definitly post better images when you get your new camera. Are you studing art or anything or is it just a hobby?

6. crystalstarr

crystalstarr Word

Im going to school in May for my AA in art:).... its been my love since birth...... im always creating something... im just on a pencil kick right now!LOL

7. gertie

gertie Senior Member

they still look nice

8. crystalstarr

crystalstarr Word

thanks! well in a few days i'll get the digital going and take them again so you can see the details, thats the important part! the webcam just kinda blurs everything out:(

9. ArtLoveMusic

ArtLoveMusic Senior Member

the ylook really good, im guessing you are working from photos or posters. Have you tried sitting in a buisy place and sketching little scenes? id like to see how you interpreted little fast scenes with quick sketches :) They are very good, you should try charcol you can get better shaddows and blending with charcol.
    Well done babe, im enjoying all your pictures your posting, thank you.

10. crystalstarr

crystalstarr Word

yeah im getting the ideas from womens magazine adds.... i'll do the drawing in downtown thing. Im just in the process of trying to catch up. i didnt draw anything for 6 years because i was angry with art just in the past month i've gotten back in the game... im hoping with time i will get better and develop new ablities in art!

11. willow83

willow83 Member

hey, very nice, it takes alot of patience to draw hair like that...i always get distracted or bored when i try to do such details. i luv pencil, its a cheap & easy medium. show more of ur work!!

12. crystalstarr

crystalstarr Word

thanks. im a big fan of the penicl for that reason (its cheap) lol i use a HB numbr 2!! ok well i got my digital going so hopefully this gives better detail!

13. ophelia68977

ophelia68977 Member

wow. they're awesome! i love your style, especially with the texture of the hair- nice shading.

14. indescribability

indescribability Not To Be Continued

I really like that bottom one. you ever do scenery/landscape shots at all? Bet you could do some nice ones from the hiking pictures you took.

15. loveflower

loveflower Senior Member

oh i love them both! i really love the hair on the second one :D

16. loveflower

loveflower Senior Member

come to think of it, the hair on the second one looks a lot like mine :D :H

17. crystalstarr

crystalstarr Word

thanks all. yeah i do some landscape, but i have little patience so it takes me alot of time and coaxing to get done with a nature one... hmmm gives me ideas though about my hiking trip.

18. peace_is_possible

peace_is_possible Member

wow very impressive, the shading is very good, it's hard to draw hair with such detail, i don't have the patients most of the time.

19. maryjaneguitargurl

maryjaneguitargurl I am just like you.

Those are sexy lol.. Good job ehhe ..The one with the hand in the hair is awesome.. GREAT FUCKIN JOB!! Lol

peace
    chickens

20. gertie

gertie Senior Member

you are very talented