Women, Why Do We Show Cleavage???

Discussion in 'Women's Forum' started by BrownTripleQQ, Feb 18, 2005.

1. BrownTripleQQ

BrownTripleQQ Member

Why do women show cleavage??? Is it because it makes you feel sexy?? Why is it then women get so upset when males look there? What polite thing is appropriate to say, when males can't help but look? What do you think?

1 person likes this.
  2. Hippievixen

Hippievixen Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

If you got it, flaunt it!

That's what my mama always told me.

I've never been very modest...

oh well :)

I show cleavage because it makes me feel sexy...

I don't get upset when males look... or females, either... :)

I don't say anything if I 'catch' someone. I just suppose it is their lucky day!!!

*giggles*

Pussytimes likes this.
  3. BrownTripleQQ

BrownTripleQQ Member

You can dress attractively, and even sexily, without making yourself look like a tasteless skank. A women who dresses low class can't expect people to treat her repsectfully, since she herself dresses like a sex object.

And I'm not a prude, by any stretch. I *like* sexy clothes. But there's a difference between looking alluring and looking cheap. Its just like going to a business interview wearing stained, ripped clothes and getting mad because they look at you like some kind of loser. Clothes say a lot about who we are and even what we're into.

You can't give one message, and then get mad and expect another response than the one you're dressing for.

Pussytimes likes this.
  4. Sunshine Daydreams

Sunshine Daydreams Member

Well, unfortunately I don't show my cleavage all the time (and yes I've got a large rack), but when I do I guess I want to draw attention to my "sexiness" and I want guys to look. So why would I say anything? Don't show cleavage if you don't want to be checked out. That's what I've learned, even though I still get checked out. :)

Pussytimes likes this.
  5. Hippievixen

Absolutely, BrownTripleQQ... I'm with you.

If you do decide to flaunt some cleavage... it's a good idea to balance it out by wearing a longer skirt or even slacks... especially in a professional setting.

But on the weekends or in the club... hey, it's ALL GOOD!

Pussytimes likes this.
  6. Abyle

Abyle Member

Vixen has GREAT boobie slopes, btw. :)

I usually don't show mine off unless it's an appropriate setting like a club or a hot day.

Pussytimes likes this.
  7. ihmurria

ihmurria fini

like Abyle, I only really show off cleavage at a club or a ridiculously hot day, either because I wanna look sexy, or it's too hot to wear more than that... and I realize I'm gonna get looks (hey, that's kinda the point at the bar). It's when I get leered at when I'm in a T and jeans that it's nasty.

Pussytimes likes this.
  8. Hippievixen

Awww Abyle! I have great boobie slopes?

Whoa!

*giggles and hugz Abyle* Thanks gurl :) I'm completely flattered.

9. BrownTripleQQ

BrownTripleQQ Member

In addition, although I like sexy clothes, I always try to cover up my breast, by wearing a jacket. I do not like the attention. Also, I have to wear bandaids daily, just so my nipples will not show through my shirt, because they always seem to stay hard, for some reason. I WOULD NEVER WEAR A TANK TOP FOR NOBODY!!!!!

[​IMG]

10. Kione

Kione Member

I usually don't show off my breasts because when I do guys tend to just stare continuously and it gets annoying after awhile.

Pussytimes likes this.
  11. Myranya

Myranya Slytherin Girl

When I dress for attention, I sure don't complain when I get it! I've seen women who do, and I fully agree that's stupid... Unless maybe when they're obviously with their boyfriend, then I guess maybe they dressed like that for *his* attention only, and if they're obviously together (dancing together, or walking arm-in-arm) I can kinda understand they don't like it when other guys stare at them... like, find someone single to look at! I wouldn't keep staring at a guy who's obviously with someone, no matter how good he looks.

Pussytimes likes this.
  12. feministhippy

feministhippy Member

13. WayfaringStranger

WayfaringStranger Corporate Slave #34

i think women show cleavage because they like the feeling of a cock between thier legs. by attracting males with thier cleavage, they can ensure that will have a cock for the evening, or at least several oppourtunities at one.

Pussytimes and Razor50 like this.
  14. gdhmomchild

gdhmomchild Duct tape abuser

If yer showing it and you get leered at, you asked for it. Some women have also said its a power thing too...I dunno... I dress ecclectically and don't feel the need to be an attention whore and I sure don't need that kinda attention, lol, I'm not that bored and they aren't that lucky.

15. headymoechick

headymoechick I have no idea

I don't have any to show!!

I feel jealous of women who do have it and flaunt it all over the place.

Pussytimes likes this.
  16. FunkyPhreshMama

FunkyPhreshMama Visitor

used to get me extra tips at the coffee shop......... only have it if i wear a water bra tho HAHA

Pussytimes likes this.
  17. Becknudefck

Becknudefck Senior Member

I dont dress for attention caus ei like being warm and comfy and im really self conscience about myself even though i know im not bad looking. But if im wearing any shirt that shows cleavage or makes my bobos look nice it makes me feel special when people stare lol. Unless im in a bathing suit, then it pisses me off. Maryjane(what i named them) once got me a spot in the snack line at a waterpark once cause this guy kept staring at them.

18. Heat

Heat Smile, it's contagious! :) Lifetime Supporter

Subliminal and it pays to advertise. Rather got a giggle out of your post and frankly rather agree with it. :)

I personally do not show clevage as I have rather outgrown the need to do so.

For those that still enjoy showing clevage.....happy mounds to you. ;)

19. SilverClover14

SilverClover14 Senior Member

I use the power of the boobs if I need it. For instance, in chemistry last year, my teacher was a perv, so for the finals I wore a short skirt and a low cut top along with all of the other girls in my class. Not that it helped much, I still got a B, but I could have easily gotten a C as well. On test days girls with their cleavage hanging out tended to have a higher grade in general than the rest of the class.

Other than that, I like staying comfy and my boobs hanging out isn't comfy.

Pussytimes likes this.
  20. naturegoddess69

naturegoddess69 Member

I love to show them off. Cleavage mainly, I mean. I don't mind the attention unless it's someone really repulsive, wasted or too old for me. I feel great showing it off. I enjoy the attention most of the time, plus it's still outweighs how I feel to the grossness or negative attention.