Women who adore Aquarius men

Discussion in 'Astrology' started by meangreen, Jun 28, 2004.

1. meangreen

meangreen Senior Member

I am open to hear from and know what sign you are and why you are attracted to Aquarius men?

2. stormyy

stormyy Member

I married one. Hes creative, unique, free thinker, never boring, and complicated...always has me on my toes.

GreenFire likes this.
  3. stormyy

stormyy Member

Oh, I'm a virgo....

4. AreYouExperienced

AreYouExperienced American Victim

Yes and also leave your name and phone number ;) JK

5. spinelli

spinelli Member

My sign is Aries and yes I adore Aquarius men because they are -
    free spirits
    unusual
    charming and witty

6. thrill_kill_bunnie

thrill_kill_bunnie Member

how about men who adore aquarius women?????? :H ;)

7. asickchick

asickchick Member

I'm a Gemini and am attracted to Aquarius men but the 2 I dated were very easily detached from the relationship....I'm a Gemini with Libra moon rising so we got along great but i didn't care for this part of them....

8. ichigo_fizz

ichigo_fizz Member

Glad to see somebody likes Aquarius women :p

9. meangreen

meangreen Senior Member

I also love to play with Aquarius women,almost married one!

Varmint likes this.
  10. Thethirdbenjamin

Thethirdbenjamin Member

aquarious women, most i find are flirts but there happy attitude makes up for it.

They are normally pleasent and are great to have around.
    i normaly bump into a lot of air signs this includes aquarious people i normaly bump into fire signs but not as ofthen mostly aries and leo and some capircorns,scropios, cancers, tarrus and virgos

I i find that most aqaurious girls are classed under the following happy and cheerfull, detached and don't show her feelings and almost understanding of everyones nature.

Everyone of them i think diserves some admirmation for there being there

I know one aquarious girl that seamed always happy rarely every did she seam unhappy. She noramly smiled and said hello to everyone.

She was vary nice and freindly she complemented me a couple of times, i don't know if she actual ment it or she was just trying to be freindly.

I started talking with her more ofhen we where sorta school friends, not friends friends.

I graduated a year ago and i came back to pick up my year book and etc i bumped into her and well she was being her old aquarious self.

I talk to her, she asked how everything was going for me i asked her how everying was going for her and she was just happy how everything was going for both of us.

recently I met some aqaurious ladies at work and all three of them are as i said above all describe all three of them.

one is completly detached, doesn't talk much doesn't smile doesn't say hello to anyone, doesn't do much an aqauarious does, but she does one thing well i can never figure out her true feeling, is she happy is she pissed i don't know??? but she doesn't show any reasons to be either.

the second aqurious girl is sorta in diffrent she lacks commons sense sometimes and althought everyone is mean to her she treats them almost like thats just the way they are kinda attitude, for example one of the managers is bitchy and complaing to her, but she goes around understanding thats just his way and she doesn't have a problem covering my shifts. True humantrian.

the last one is like the aquarious girl i meet in high school she smiles, shes sorta loud that is to say she lets her pressence known when ever shes around and she almost gets along with everyone, no problem.
    She is cheerfull even when the mood is bad. She ofthen turns a frown on everyones face into a smile. I think she's the type you where reframing to when you said "you like to play with aquarious girls" meangreen I agree she gives me a hug when ever i see her, and i normaly talk with her.

So i guess you gotta adore all three aqaurious girls i listed, i'm not gonna say my freinds with the three of them i'm freinds with 2/3 but all say i'm excellent coworkers with the three of them.

if i may ask which type of aqaurious girl are you ichigo_fizz???

11. ichigo_fizz

ichigo_fizz Member

i'd have to say none of the above. o_O i'm kind of a mix of all of them. i'm like the second one usually. i don't usually go out of my way to say hi to anyone and i just sit at a distance and observe, but when you come talk to me i'm more like the first one. if i'm by myself, observing people i don't smile much or make a sound, but if somebody's talking to me i laugh and smile a lot. i don't always talk that much even then tho, i usually listen more depending on the situation and who i'm with. i'm usually pretty quiet though and tend to steer clear of social situations. ^_^; i sometimes go out of my way to avoid them.

12. Thethirdbenjamin

Thethirdbenjamin Member

I like the last aquarious girl the most, she's awesome. She does a good job of preventing me from going to my "other twin" which is normaly moody and pissed off.

I must say the aquarious smile and cheerfull attiude goes along way.

She obvserved me and said let me guess your pissed off because another coworker is there and you always clash with him.

I talked with her for a bit and we where kind of talking about what we observed in some of the other coworkers.

I also talk to her about other topics including astrology, law, work, where we expect to go for college/university and what we expect to do for living.

I watched a move with the second one once, but her detach attitude had a away with me, this gemini was sorta playing a game trying to figuring out what she was actually thinking.

In all i like them all but more towards the last girl, but like i said before aquarious girls make good freinds and excellent aquiantances.

out of all the other air signs i whould go for Aquarius.

Libra is ok, but sometimes they have that i want to impress you attitude, or that ego attitude, or even worse that i think i'm cooler then everyone idea.

I have a good freind thats a libra, he has that i think i'm cooler them everyone attitdude, it drives me nuts sometimes, same with the need to impress people everytime i go to his house he always, always tries to brag about whatever brand new item he has, last week it was this motion lamp, next week it will probibly be about this new tv or something along thoses lines, but there always a happy resolution in the end.

Gemini, i whould of guessed that too geminis would get along as they have simmilar traits and motives but i guess i was wrong. I've seen it happen i can talk to another gemini, but i can't rally do anything else but that. Most gems i notice have two diffrent set of twins in them and well somtimes they can clash with other gems/twins.

Aquarious on the other hand has good aspects from the air signs, they can talk like a libra, but not as much and they have a humantarian mood. Sometimes they may seem reblious and in the mood to shock people, but i'd rather be surprised then have to stand through libras need to impress people.

Of course aquarious observentness, its amazing sometimes, what they notice sometimes.

More towards me i'm normaly quiet for a gemini, i normaly say hi and chat for a bit with anyone, but nothing further then that.

I don't expect to go beyond that point.

I do notice things sometime and yes i analyse them sometimes, sometimes i even go on a hunch of what i was thinking normaly its right on other times its not.

for example my libra boss was sudenly acting diffrent, i noticed something was up, i fugred he finaly had enought with his job, i later went on a hunch and found out he had a bitter argument with another manager which resulted in him throwing something at the other manager.

13. ichigo_fizz

ichigo_fizz Member

you know, you'd think two people of the same sign would get along because they're simular, but there was this one Aquarius girl that I knew that got on my nerves. i can't remember why, i don't see much of her anymore. i can get along with her and talk to her for a little while everyday *i see her at school* but i can't spend a lot of time with her or i get irritable.
    and i know what you mean about the gotta impress everybody attitude, i know a Libra girl kind of like that. i don't know her personally but i never really cared to either. she also had that i'm cooler//better than you attitude ontop of that, which didn't make it any better.
    i only know one Gemini, but we get along really well. but, like you, i'm pretty quiet as well as i mentioned. i can talk with people about a lot of things and all but i don't usually go hanging out with anyone on the weekends or something. everyone i know is an aquantance, maybe it's the Aquarian dettachment that keeps me from calling anyone a close friend, but i do call anyone i talk to my friend. other than that i don't know much about being out around people and interacting with other signs because i keep to myself and people usually just leave me alone. *works out pretty well*

14. Thethirdbenjamin

Thethirdbenjamin Member

I don't know if the Aquarious detachment is as much as the gemini room.

There are lot of geminis out there that have that space within themselves, kinda like theres that part of them that they never show to anyone.

I don't know if its the same as aquarious, but thats how i am sometimes.

going back to same sign relationships, it either works out great or you never want to see that person again.

My sister is going out with another cap, its a good combo even thought its the same sign.

15. ichigo_fizz

ichigo_fizz Member

it probably also depends a lot on the other signs in the chart too though, i forget what that one Aquarian girl's chart looked like. but, the thing you said about a part that you never show. i know what you mean by that. there somethings i don't even write in my personal journal which does sort've defeat the purpose of having a journal. ^_^; then again i'm secretive about everything so maybe it's not quite the same thing. i dunno.

16. Thethirdbenjamin

Thethirdbenjamin Member

I had another shift with the second aquarious girl and i just can't figure out her mood, she had the exact same expresion on wendesday, same face, no smile, she did talk more ofthen other then than nothing was diffrent.

But maybe i should get a shift with her more ofthen, maybe its that aquarious thing you know what i'm talking about, if they don't see you or notice you they won't or pretend not to know you.

For example moving away the aqarious may know you but unless she see's you then your just another person.

Like the last girl, since i got more shift with her or shifts that cross over with hers, she's became sorta more easily to understand and "interact with",

i'm guessing she probible understands me to and get my motives, simply because we see each other more ofthen then not.

she probile noticed and saw my "gemini double twins"

By the way i've read so many times how aquarius people are apperenlty suppose to be rebels, but i've only seen it happen once or twice and it wasn't that bad what they did, it wasn't something that whould have lead to there arrest or conviction.

17. ichigo_fizz

ichigo_fizz Member

i've read that a lot too. i've never really figured it out but my mom once told me i had a trouble with authority or something, i dunno if that counts. but i think it's usually just little things that Aquarius will rebel against. kinda like if you're in a conversation and everyone is for one political person, Aquarius might stand up for that political person's opponent or something. i dunno.
    but i can relate to the wearing the same expression thing all the time. unless you're talking to me my expression doesn't change. i can also relate to the thing about pretending not to know somebody, i do that too. i don't think i could tell you why though. ^_^;;

18. Thethirdbenjamin

Thethirdbenjamin Member

You said you haven't rally interacted with a lot of other gem's before???

all add one look out for someone who talks alot and can be grumpy- then sudenly happy.

Normaly i can figure out if a girl is an aquaruious or an aries vary easily, theres always that trait that i notice that makes them stand way beyond the rest.

there also that attraction that goes on i don't know if you ever notice it with another air sign before???

All say one thing thought when all the air sign are around one thing always happens chater fills the air.

I don't know if you ever seen it happen where your in a room with a libra, a gemini and an aquarius. But thats normaly what happens.

19. ichigo_fizz

ichigo_fizz Member

i guess i haven't been around enough to notice such things, because i'm usually around such a mixture when i am. the people i talk with most frequently are usually Scorpio, Aries, Taurus or another earth or water sign, sometimes fire sign, but seems like earth and water are more common for me *doesn't know why* maybe because i have Pisces rising ? i'm not really sure. but the point is, i'm rarely around other air signs actually. ^_^;

20. Thethirdbenjamin

Thethirdbenjamin Member

I bump into almost all the signs but my overall favorites whould be all the air signs aries and tarrus.

One whould think i whould have said capircorn because i have a cap rissing but i find that caps are bosy, so the answer is no. The only real thing i see in my rissing is hard word, music and dark colours other then that no attraction to caps.

I whould have also said leo, but i find that at first i will get along with a leo that plus for some reason i find leos always draw attention towards me when ever i meet thim at first. Then they start to go nuts with there huge egos.

but out of all the other air sign i whould say my fav is aquarious, but i don't know maybe because my rissing sign is capircorn while at the same time capircorn and aquarious sometimes rule the same planet.

If i was born 30 minutes later i whould have ended up with an aquarious rissing, so maybe i have an aquarious/capircorn cusp rissing

and aquarious also pops in my chart again.