Women: Unplanned massage happy ending?

Discussion in 'Free Love' started by G in CT, Apr 16, 2014.

1. G in CT

G in CT Guest

I know several women who have has massages, usually on vacation, where the masseuse got progressively more 'friendly'' towards the end of the massage and, if they didn't protest, ended up getting massaged to orgasm. One actually screwed the guy. I know this isn't common but I think if the girl is hot, many masseuses will look for the signs and perhaps encourage it. Has this ever happened to you? If yes, and you had a SO, how did you feel about it after? Did you tell him?

Mirsman likes this.
  2. G in CT

G in CT Guest

One of the guys I used to work with got a couples massage with his wife while on vacation in Cancun. The masseur got the wife pretty worked up during the massage and asked her if she wanted to do more. She said ask my husband. Apparently he was pretty trashed and enjoying his massage and supposedly said OK so she got her happy ending.
    Later when they were settling the bill the husband questioned the extra charges and the wife said just pay it. He wouldn't let it go and started to make a scene about being ripped off so finally she just said to him, he f'ucked me!

He was blown away and was at least 3 months before they had sex again. Not sure how they’re doing now but what I can't believe is that he actually told some people at work about this and now, of course, everyone knows. I wonder what he thought he was really agreeing to?

Mirsman likes this.
  3. drawinginblank

drawinginblank Member

I don't think I know anyone with that experience.

4. TheSamantha

TheSamantha Member

Yeah I didn't know women could get happy endings. Good to know lol.

What's a happy ending for a guy? A hand job?

5. G in CT

G in CT Guest

Never had one myself but my understanding is that's usually what you'd get.

6. monkjr

monkjr Senior Member

And that's why I don't drink when topics of consent come up. Judgement is impaired.

But I do wonder how clear the masseuse and the wife was about making him understand that sex was what was gonna happen or not happen. If a gauge phrase was "is it okay to get an intimate massage that's way to vague to assume the other person knows your asking about intercourse.

Mirsman likes this.
  7. G in CT

G in CT Guest

I'm quite that you are correct. No way he said to husband, are you ok with me screwing your wife.

Mirsman likes this.
  8. Son of John

Son of John Banned

My ex-wife and I checked in to a hotel and we saw on the brochure that massage was offered. She called to the desk and asked to have a masseuse sent up, expecting it to be a woman. But, it was a young man, and very virile-looking, When my wife expressed surprise that he was a man, he explained that the women were with other customers, and offered to leave and wait until one of them was available.

She and I exchanged glances and my message to her was that it would be okay for this man to give her a massage. She asked what she should wear and he said "As little as you feel comfortable with, preferably nothing!" Again, after exchanging glances, she started taking her clothes off, while the young man prepared the table and his oils. Then she stretched-out, naked, on the table, face-down.

It excited the hell out of me to see him running his hands all over her body, including her gorgeous ass! Then he asked her to turn over and she did! There she was, with her naked tits and pussy fully exposed to his eyes, and hands. He seemed able to get his hands on nearly every bit of her body's surface.

It was at that point that I made a great decision. I told my wife that I had just remembered a meeting I needed to go to and would have to leave. I asked what his fee was and gave him the money, plus another twenty, and told him to "do whatever she needs".

I stayed away an hour, and when I came back, he was gone and my wife was lying on the bed, still naked, and in a dream-like state. I decided to be completely honest, and asked her "So did he do a good job?" and she moaned "Oh, yes!" I quickly undressed and got on the bed over her. I spread her legs and was ready to enter her and said "He fucked you, didn't he?" and she nearly cried-out "Yes! He fucked me! He fucked me!"

As I slipped my cock into her ****, I said again "Was he big?" and she answered "Yes! Yes! He was the biggest I ever...." and she couldn't finish, but I understood. I fucked her then, and I didn't worry about whether she came, or not. I was sure she had had a really great orgasm while this young guy fucked her. And while I fucked her, I was saying over and over in my head "He Fucked my wife! He fucked my wife!"

We did not discuss openly the events of that day, but sometimes we would refer to it and I could see a smile a delight come into her eyes. Throughout the rest of our marriage, it thrilled me to know that she was remembering the time when this "other" guy, with his bigger-than-mine cock. gave her the kind of fucking she could remember the rest of her life.

ThomasH, Mirsman, Dgr123 and 2 others like this.
  9. Cro69

Cro69 Members

I would love for my wife to have an unexpected happy ending massage! Any suggestions?

ThomasH, Mirsman and ahsorandy like this.
  10. Pieceofmyheart

Pieceofmyheart Grumpy old bitch HipForums Supporter

That is not a masseuse, that is a prostitute.

MidnightSea likes this.
  11. Meliai

Meliai Banned

well, guess I'm only going with straight women or gay men masseuses after reading this thread

12. Pieceofmyheart

Pieceofmyheart Grumpy old bitch HipForums Supporter

I'm a Massage Therapist so I think this is utter nonsense and totally made up.

First of all "masseuse" is a woman who provides massage...the term for a male is "masseur". Both French words and very antiquated here in the US. Those of us who went to school and took National Boards are called Massage Therapists. That happy ending nonsense comes from "massage parlors" that have prostitutes using massage as a cover.

If you go to a licensed Massage Therapist, the above would NEVER happen.

I believe Son of John has an active imagination and made that story up.

13. twoon1curious

twoon1curious Members

While its possible that story was made up, it is very familar to our story. I actually found this thread searching for something similar. It was about a month ago. My wife and I already had a daughter and were trying for our 2nd child. She never went back on birth control, I just pulled out most of the time. THings had been stressful due to our baby needing a few surgeries. So, on a particular friday night, I told her I arranged for a massage. i always get them from a woman so I figured she would prefer a guy. It wasnt through Craigslist or anything, I found him through a Yelp referral service. Everything was on the up and up, he came with a table, proper attire, etc. She confessed she never had a guy massage her other than me. Told him he had big shoes to fill as I do give a great massage, but not for an hour. She is 5'8 blonde, 138# and very nice tits even after breast feeding. I also like her shaved, which she accomodates for me. She is quite submissive, never gets mad, and a bit naive. So she said she would bring her phone with her so she could text if needed. I told her thats silly, just relax, but immediately I get a text saying that he offered 15min more if he doesnt need to set up the table. I asked where you would be massaged then. She replied, bed or floor. When I made the decision hers to make, she told me the floor was out of the question. SO, i replied that the bed was probably ok. About 20 min in, I got another text...He is really good with his hands, maybe better than you. I got a little ping of jealousy but also my cock started to stir knowing my wife was likely almost naked with another man in our bed. She had only been with 1 guy prior to me sexually and I wondered if she was curious. Another 10 min went by when the sound of an incoming text rang out. She was asking should she roll over. I asked if she had a towel or if her tits would be exposed.Her response was, no towel and not just her tits. I just assumed she still had her panties on so I texted back...No Panties? She replied,,,Uhm...no,,,they got too wet I think. When I asked why they got wet,,she just replied..I guess Im just very relaxed. THat makes sense I guess, I replied. He likely already saw everything then so I guess rolling over is fine if you want. THe last text before she went silent again replied with "yeah, he definitely saw everything from the way my ass was massaged and where his thumbs were squeezing....shit he just saw me text that". I laughed a little at how embarressed she likely was. A little while went by when I got another text. It was approaching an hour at this point but it didnt seem the massage was about to end. She told me that he may have brushed against her nipples a few times and felt her wetness when he massaged her inner thigh. My cock jumped when I read this along with my heart rate. My wife is naked and being grouped. I wasnt sure how to reply so i sent back I guess thats still a massage as long as he is only rubbing you. She texted back "I Love you, my body is SO relaxed" It took but just seconds for her to reply again..."Please dont be mad or worry if you hear something" Before I could even reply I started to hear her get elevated and moaning. She doesnt hold back nor does she fake it when she orgasms. Always through stimulation on her clit, so I knew he was massaging her. I couldnt be mad, I told her rubbing was fine. After she a minute or two of her coming down, I too was slightly less aroused and out of the red zone for cumming. She texts me again saying he is offering to use his toy on her. I have purchased her several toys that she uses to get off, so I told her to use one of hers. She replied that they arent the same, much smaller than his. So I caved and she thanked me. Again I started to hear her get aroused and even louder this time. So, i quitely sneaked to the bedroom door and listened. I couldnt hear much but I caught a few words such as "Oh yeah,,,like that, hmmmm its really big. My heart was pounding in my head so hard i couldnt hear straight, but all of a sudden he tells her "OMG you are SO wet" With passion in her voice she announces, You cant, Im married. He challenged her by telling her lets leave it up to your husband. I had to quickly run downstairs quitely when my phone started ringing. It was her, She was breathing very heavy and not making complete sentences. She mumbled out He is ma, masssssaging me, noth hands. We can stop though? My hard on betrayed me as I knew I couldnt tell her to stop, no... i didnt WANT her to stop! So, i told her to tell him he should pull out. LIttle did I know he was just massaging her with BOTH hands not no hands. I was on speaker phone so with the phone on the bed, I heard the events unfold as she gasped and then said, Uhm i dont think that is going to fit. I heard her moaning and could hear the slurping sounds of her sucking. THen heavy breathing and her telling him to please take it slow. I heard her sighs of pleasure mixed with pain gradually fade to exctasy. She reminded him he would get her pregnant if he didnt pull out. He suggested the odds where against it. Her comment on how massive his cock was she was sure he would fill her with enough to have 3 babies. Further seducing her he insisted they would make beautiful healthy babies. This must have struck a cord with her. Her only response was "If you give me a boy it would be well hung too". WIth that my heart sunk but my cock almost erupted. I had to stop jerking off for a moment as his response was "Thats exactly what I plan on doing" He started instructing her to wrap her legs around him. Now rock your hips with mine. Then he said...OMG I can feel your cervix on the tip of my cock. Its pulsing. Yeah, thats it right there...im going to cum in you...FUCK,,im going to breed you....here cums my seed...I heard her scream OH I can feel you swelling....then he grunted and she screamed into an intense orgasm. He was incoherently speaking Ugh,,,Ugh,,,fuck your cervix,,,seed your womb....She was still whimpering and spasming. They settled down after a little time. Neither remembering the phone was still on. She told him that was the most intense sex she ever had. He told her to keep her legs up to make sure she gets impregnated. She agreed and told him to stay inside her for a while. Finally she commented Youre larger than my husband even soft. He chuckled and said, Ive heard that before. When she asked if he does this a lot, he replied Only with the hot ones and being able to breed you makes it even more desirable. She told him she would ask me to book another massage when he answered, no need Ill visit you for free if you let me impregnate you. I think I already am, but lets book next weekend just to be sure. Im going to have to give good blow jobs to my husband now to make him cum quick. When the talking turned back to kissing and romance, I hung up before she realized I heard all that. When he came downstairs I shook his hand, thanked him, and offered a tip. He refused and said, my wife handled the tip and then some. Noting his punn, I went to my wife and true to her promise, she immediately sucked my cock trying to hide her filled pussy. i insisted on seeing it as I spread it apart, she cood. I asked her if she could fuck more. She didnt answer just took my cock in her mouth more, I knew what she wanted so I went along and she swallowed every drop. After I lay down, she immediatly confessed she wanted to take a pregnancy test before we fucked again. She didnt take one that week always having an excuse. She told me the massuere was visiting again sat morning and he stayed most of the day. Between breeding sessions, he would have his arm around my wife, have her sit on his lap sideways and always in a thong with barely a top on. by the afternoon, he was flaunting his very impressive tool around the house until the maids came to clean. They escaped to the bedroom where i told them they didnt need to clean but even I could hear their soft moans of intimacy and with the lube and discarded panties and jeans laying around, I dont think they had any problem figuring out what was going on. By the time they left, he was ready to as well. She was exhausted and used beyond anything either of us thought possible and his seed dripped from her leaving his DNA on our couch, kitchen chairs, floors, and of course our marital bed. After she showered, she thanked me for being so understanding and convinced me that we both knew he had impregnated her, but that she was mine again and wouldnt need to share her again. I held her close and with my cock pressed against her told her,,,If that is what you want...She pulled her head away slightly and looked at me with a devilish smile.

Mirsman and jmadre like this.
  14. Python 8

Python 8 Members

15. Andy Schumer

Andy Schumer Members

I tend to agree nothing sexual happens with an actual massage clinic. There can be exceptions but I have been to a few places before and nothing ever happened other than the professional massage.
    Lucky for me, it was always a woman, but the hands never came even close.
    The only time I ever got something barely close was to get my ass cheeks massage because the chiropractor marked them and parts of my back to be massaged after treatment.
    Her touch was far from intimate, but I still enjoyed it from a woman.

That was my favourite part of my visits and I always paid attention to the way she touched in case she had a slip, gave an opening if she happened to enjoy.

Another time I had massages after physio.
    I was comfortable with the younger woman giving me great massages and I think she was too. She seemed in no hurry but being a work place, everything was over as per the clock.
    Just one time I thought there could have been “something” was the way her hands wandered on my chest in a non massage way for a brief moment.
    I never acted upon it in case I overthought things, and I didn’t want to make her feel awkward if that was the case.
    I am in the mind there must be some women who get propositioned for beyond professional services within or outside work hours for more money. And I would think most would not appreciate the offer.
    That’s the vibe I got from the way a massage therapist takes a physical distance or walks out while I get dressed, even if only my top was off.

Mirsman and sith1 like this.
  16. Andy Schumer

Andy Schumer Members

On the other hand, I went to get massages that included the happy endings.
    I have visited enough places and I can say the massage quality varied.
    Some were high very quality massages with a great happy service, down the spectrum to a make believe massage with varying quality handjobs.
    There is more, I received two blowjobs, offered some where I chose the handjobs when condoms were not used. And a handful of places had sex on the menu.
    Such places were never a professional clinic

17. Tonynewyork6969

Tonynewyork6969 Members

We were on vacay in Jamaica and the Mrs wanted a massage so she had male massage and while he was massaging her she felt it as he was massaging her. She had the back of her hand on the table and as he was working on her she allowed him to rub it on her and then he moved towards her front as he worked on her head and neck. she let him massage her neck and head as she felt him on her head. She let him work on her and then she said it was pretty big and she was turned on so she turned over and let the towel drop showing her 36dd which she slowly let him massage around her as she let her hand rub against him. He casually asked if he could do more as she spread her legs so he moved his way down and started to massage between her legs as she said she rubbed her hand on his pants and he slowly massaged her privates. She let him put a few fingers in and then she put her hand inside his pants which she said was nice and hard. He let him give her an orgasm with his fingers and then she blew him util she let him fuck her and cum inside her which she enjoyed. She came back into the room told me what happened and let me fuck her for part two. She repeated the next day.

Mirsman and Lovnflman like this.
  18. Biodome1980

Biodome1980 Guest

My wife has had happy ending massages. She came home from a massage (first time she got a happy ending) and the masseuse was rubbing her inner thighs and she spread her legs so he could do it better. He started to get handsy and she just said, “If you are gonna go there, don’t use your hands.” The guy said, “Oh I’m sorry.” She said, “I mean, if you wanna do something, use your dick.”

Mirsman, Dgr123, Lovnflman and 2 others like this.
  19. marinman2

marinman2 Members

I had a similar experience in Jamaica several years ago. My gf at the time and I signed up for a couples massage. It was done in a room with a curtain separating the two massage tables. The masseuse which I had and the masseur which she had were both young very attractive Jamaicans. My massage which was done with me nude became very erotic as she played with my cock and balls eventually bringing me to a climax, and allowed me to play with her tits and hairy pussy. I couldn't see what was happening on the other side of the curtain, but I could hear my gf breathing heavily and moaning.

When we got back to the room I asked her if he had touched her tits and pussy. She said yes. I think I caught her by surprise when I said "you fucked him didn't you." She said I'm really sorry but yes I did. I said nothing to be sorry about, did he have a big dick? She said "God yes." We then jumped into bed and spent the rest of the day and night screwing our brains out.

ThomasH, Mirsman, Suburbanray and 2 others like this.
  20. MasseurNaturel

MasseurNaturel Members

I'm a masseur currently working in a naturist/nudist spa hotel and also with private clients. Professional massage therapists do not typically offer a happy ending. But in a nudist environment, where both myself and the client are nude, many ladies want a happy ending massage and want to experienced being massaged to orgasm. Then there's some that want a much more sexual experience.

Mirsman, Suburbanray and 6Sailor9 like this.