Women : Big Penis Or Big Muscles ?

Discussion in 'Sex Polls' started by undefeated, Jun 19, 2016.

1. TheBeast

TheBeast Visitor

2. LagunaBeach

LagunaBeach Banned

Women want everything big: big muscles, fat dick, big house, big car, big yachts, big vacations, big shopping excursions, big bank accounts, big wallets, big Black Amex cards.

3. StellarCoon

StellarCoon Dr. Professor

Who wouldn't want that? I hear they sell well on the black market. :p

Intriguing...

4. LagunaBeach

LagunaBeach Banned

When a woman says size doesn't matter, she's lying.

Darkheart88 likes this.
  5. Marsquake

Marsquake Members

You can always hit the gym to increase muscle size, so the answer is pretty obvious.
    >An opinion from a straight man.

6. tammy126

tammy126 Members

Give me a big cock any day

1 person likes this.
  7. louislundy

louislundy Members

What about big brain?

2 people like this.
  8. doreigirl

doreigirl Member

I work out in the gym every day, and I am not turned on big big muscles on guys in the slightest. Eww! I think they're a turn-off! What I am turned on my are fit guys. A cross-fit body is where it's at. It's all about proportion. As for penis size...seriously? Makes no difference to me whatsoever. A brain, sense-of-humor, cute smile, confidence, and a fit body can more than make up for the tiniest of penises in my world. So far they have all looked pretty average to me anyway.

9. tammy126

tammy126 Members

Definitely take a big cock over muscles anyday

10. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

no shit, you bump this old thread every other month to say it.

when you're browsing through old threads, you'll notice they have either a dot or a star next to them. post on the dots. the star means you've already pretended to be a female in that thread.

11. drumminmama

drumminmama Super Moderator Lifetime Supporter

Well, the men who ask and answer on these threads usually are not in possession of a big brain.

12. undefeated

undefeated Member

im just wondering because the guys i knew who got laid the most had muscles but not packing heat.

13. nzhippy1992

nzhippy1992 Members

how does a woman even know the size of a penis at first. they only discover it when they decide to progress sexually... so it would suggest that they have made their mind up. so must be either a personality attraction or combination of personality and physcal. unless I'm missing something and the way to pick up woman is to flop your cockt out immediately and say "big enough" and if it's small just take you top of and say "it's OK I have big muscles to compensate my small appendage".

haha It would be comical to see a hoard of ugly, lumbering oaths arm in arm with beautiful woman because of their grotesque but big penises.

14. MellisaXotters

MellisaXotters Members

It depends, if long term I would probably take the larger size. In the end probably won't always have the muscle.

15. Angela36

Angela36 Members

Big, muscular penises. Actually penis size never really mattered all that much to me. I'll take a well-defined,muscular male body anytime. Now, if possible.

16. sidss

sidss Banned

Both have their limits. Guys with overly large dicks are impractical, guys with overly large muscles are unattractive. A guy with a decent body and an above average dick is ideal, but to answer your question, I guess I'd have to pick larger size. But hey, he can grow muscles later on if he wants.

17. olderndirt

olderndirt Senior Member

My wife couldn't believe I would ask because the answer was so obvious. Big cock.

18. Joyam

Joyam Members

Seems like women here definitely prefer a big penis over big muscles

loveslovely likes this.
  19. loveslovely

loveslovely Members

thats true cause i agree with that

20. undefeated41

undefeated41 Members

Hey im just saying all thr guys ive known over the years. Who banged the most girls had muscles and they were avg. So i think there are size queens...but 1 out of 10.