Women Are Incapable Of Love.

Discussion in 'Random Thoughts' started by Ged, Jan 12, 2018.

1. Ged

Ged Tits and Thigh Man.

It passes the time and I just like talking to you guys...Something to entertain the folks.

2. Ged

Ged Tits and Thigh Man.

Some women have replied actually...See Americunt's post.

3. David0301

David0301 Members

oooh k hahahaha, but i like the "babylon vs jah " thread

4. David0301

David0301 Members

hey sorry my laptop crashed, had to restart

5. David0301

David0301 Members

hahahah allright then, if you are a playboy already then why did i post that , all these words , in vain:sweatsmile:

6. David0301

David0301 Members

it is not so much about what you say. words are just means . words are insignificant. you can tell somebody " i hate you" but the smile and love on your face that radiates will make the person hug you

7. David0301

David0301 Members

allright I have deleted what I wrote before because of you. look up its no more there. it is people like you who will misquote me and judge me. i dont need that..........

8. Vanilla Gorilla

Vanilla Gorilla Go Ape

Ok, i hate you

(Im smiling and radiating love on my face as i type that)

;)

9. David0301

David0301 Members

Oh, I hug you then my big fat albino gorilla come her....

10. GLENGLEN

GLENGLEN Banned

Get A Room You Two....LOL....:smilecat::smilecat:

Cheers Glen.

11. David0301

David0301 Members

ahahahahaa

i love big hairy gorilla teddys , i wish we could hug them in real life. but they are ... kind of.. aggressiv

12. Joshua Tree

Joshua Tree Remain In Light

Here's a moany song about a desperate bloke looking for a girlfriend. Not intended to be about anyone here. It's also quite humourous in its' own way.

13. Asmodean

Asmodean Slo motion rider

Yes, women with comparable looks, singing voice and/or attitude occassionally still 'make it' today. The main reason Janis wouldn't be a succes in todays pop music sence is probably because her kind of blues rock is not in fashion anymore

14. YouFreeMe

YouFreeMe Visitor

When someone repeatedly has bad luck with the opposite sex, the problem is (usually) with the individual, not the entirety of the other gender. Use it as an opportunity to reflect on what you can change with yourself, whether or not you think it is worth changing, and whether you even want what you think you want.

Americunt and scratcho like this.
  15. jpdonleavy

jpdonleavy Members

Apart frm the fact that the assertion is silly, why would you write 'are not incapable of Love' - a truly tortuous construction - rather than 'are capable of love' ???

16. Ged

Ged Tits and Thigh Man.

I know perfectly well my assertion is silly. I was just feeling that way at the time. Have there not been times when you've felt that way?

As for "are not incapable of love"...It troubled me to as too its sense when I wrote it, but I decided I liked the way it sounded and it doesn't break any rules of English. The meaning is eluding Michael...

17. Deidre

Deidre Visitor

haha :D So not me.

Crotch high boots might be fun to wear out a time or two, though. You know, just for fun.

wilsjane likes this.
  18. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

Loooove long boots. I wear knee highs, wish I was a stunning tall blonde, I'd rock high leathers.

wilsjane likes this.
  19. wilsjane

wilsjane Nutty Professor HipForums Supporter

You would die laughing. We had a club that specialized in this fetish adjacent to one of my London theaters. One night they suffered partial loss of their electrical supply and asked me to help them. It was one of the most bizarre and amusing evenings of my life. Guys as old as 70 were crawling around half naked on their hands and knees while their booted mistresses were dragging them along on a dog lead, while whipping them and adding a few kicks up the ass if they were naughty. The degrading language being used by the booted women (who were mostly overweight and had their wrinkles plastered full of makeup) was unbelievable. Although the client list was secret, they admitted to me that their clients included senior police officers, Lawyers, Judges, Doctors and government ministers.
    Another amusing incident happened to our daughter a few weeks ago at a London hotel that i cannot name. LOL As sh walked along the corridors, the manager spoke to her as if she was a stripper whenever a guest passed by. When she got to the room that she had been called to, all they were interested in was getting her approval to remove a dead guest, because another one was due to move in. One of the staff told her that they wanted it done quickly because the suite was charged at £!8,000 a night.
    Life in London can be such fun at times, I suppose that after 47 years of it I have become somewhat immune.

Deidre, Irminsul and scratcho like this.
  20. wilsjane

wilsjane Nutty Professor HipForums Supporter

Have a look at my latest reply to Deidre if you need a good laugh.
    In case the last part confuses you, our daughter is a police officer.