Women Are Incapable Of Love.

Discussion in 'Random Thoughts' started by Ged, Jan 12, 2018.

1. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

Stupid people do get a lot of money. Just look at the jackass team etc. Stupid = paid.

2. Ged

Ged Tits and Thigh Man.

It takes a certain kind of intelligence to remain poor.

Some stupid people get elevated and make a lot of money because they reflect the low average intelligence of the consumer. They are chosen and positioned in orchestrated campaigns to enter public consciousness and infiltrate the markets through sheer repetition of their material.

Media outlets choose mediocre material that reflects their mediocre audience. The message of this material often pushes the agendas of some higher agency. Call it the Illuminati. Call it the motherfucking pimp-machine if you want.

3. Ged

Ged Tits and Thigh Man.

For example, do you think that Janis Joplin, a woman certainly capable of love, could make it today. No. Doesn't look right, doesn't sing right, wrong attitude.

4. StellarCoon

StellarCoon Dr. Professor

#po'4lyfe

5. themnax

themnax Senior Member

i have long since given up trying to figure out where you get what out of what.
    this is really not my problem.

6. Joshua Tree

Joshua Tree Remain In Light

I don't understand your comment about your principles. I don't see the relevance of Taylor Swift. Are you thinking of dating her? If you are waging a personal war against women then you're not going to end up in a healthy relationship with a woman.

7. Ged

Ged Tits and Thigh Man.

8. Joshua Tree

Maybe you should try upgrading your principles to at least Nando's, if not Carluccio's.

9. Ged

Ged Tits and Thigh Man.

I've had many a good meal at both. But what I'm really looking for is a nice young tart.

10. Joshua Tree

Fair enough. I assume you're not looking for 2.4 children and a house in suburbia then. I'm single and a little lonely, not looking for suburbia but just someone I can fall in love with.

11. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

i love my dog :) and my rabbits. i probably care for them, more than anyone else in the world other than my partner.
    maybe you get reincaranated as a cute rabbit, end up with me and feel the love.. until the dog get ya ;)

Americunt likes this.
  12. wilsjane

wilsjane Nutty Professor HipForums Supporter

That was just their bizarre fetish. They wanted you to get your crotch high boots on and be their Miss Whiplash. LMAO.

Deidre likes this.
  13. Vanilla Gorilla

Vanilla Gorilla Go Ape

What this thread is really about. A guy not looking for surburbia is just a guy thats going to dump them in 5 / 10 years for a younger version.

They get kids, a lot more likely the kids will be closer to them than any male partner

Especially if the male partner is older, guys tend to keel over at least 10 years before the women, then if hubby is ten years older at the start....theres 20 years at the end where its just her and the kids, 30 years if hubby is fat and a smoker or drinker

All males are disposable in that way.

Are all women incapable of taking seriously lazy stoners that dont even try to make a decent wage until mid 30s, then are dead 30 years later from all the smoking and drinking? The answer is yes

Not that you necessarily have to do the kids thing, holding on to your money, then a whole bunch of hookers in Mexico might be a more fun option for you

Saying you want someone to fall in love with, but saying you dont want suburbia are two opposing things kind of. You want inner city living? Why? So theres more to do that doesnt involve just staying at home with you wife, in the inner city there is also a bigger supply of younger women to meet and talk to

14. David0301

David0301 Members

great great question.

Let me explain:

Last edited: Jan 21, 2018
  15. GLENGLEN

GLENGLEN Banned

^^^....Treat Em Mean.....Keep Em Keen......:tongueout:

Cheers Glen.

David0301 likes this.
  16. David0301

David0301 Members

text deleted

reason: i aint want no troubles in da internetz goin nutzzz

Last edited: Jan 21, 2018
    Americunt likes this.
  17. Ged

Ged Tits and Thigh Man.

I know all these psychological cliches. I know all this shit. That's Patriarchy for you.

18. David0301

David0301 Members

then why the thread?

19. Ged

Ged Tits and Thigh Man.

Why not?

20. Vanilla Gorilla

Vanilla Gorilla Go Ape

You didnt perhaps notice there arent any women bothering to reply in this thread?

You dont need her in your life to be happy - makes sure thats the first thing to say to every future girlfriend, you will be irresistable