Women Are Incapable Of Love.

Discussion in 'Random Thoughts' started by Ged, Jan 12, 2018.

1. Ged

Ged Tits and Thigh Man.

I love this song!

Mallyboppa likes this.
  2. Americunt

Americunt Corporate Hack

"Love" takes work and honesty. It takes admitting that you're not perfect. It takes reevaluating what you consider to be important, if you truly think that your partner is worth it. There is a taboo on just being alone, and a misconception of what a relationship really is. Most people just settle for whoever meets the bare minimum requirements (physical attraction), and then a couple of months down the road wonder why they're miserable and why the person they "love" now seems like a complete stranger.

So obviously you've been burned by women who either didn't, or you think didn't, love you. Who were these women? Why did you choose them? Were these relationships that you can honestly say were healthy in their growth, or was it a relationship based on a need (sex, companionship, money, a place to live)?

I don't know your situation at all, so perhaps this doesn't apply, but a growing trend of what I see from young men today is them purposefully going after women that are unavailable in some way: they're already in a relationship (with the "wrong" guy of course), they don't want a boyfriend, there's no physical attraction, etc. They already know subconsciously that they're going to get rejected, so there's no real need to 1) put any effort into a real relationship, and 2) the rejection is never their fault, it's the fault of those horrible, soulless women. "Why can't they just accept my love? I'm offering it to them after all, they should be grateful." It's madness.

In any case, getting "proof of love" from random people on the internet isn't going to change how you feel. Only you can do that.

themnax and Candybuttons like this.
  3. Noserider

Noserider Goofy-Footed Member

Off and on, sure (college and careers took us in different directions) but I've been with the same woman since high school.

We met over 20 years ago, and I'm still nuts about her. So yeah, we're capable of love.

That being said, I get where you are coming from. But, one, you're not going to suddenly go gay because it's easier (I tried to go straight; it doesn't work). And, two, gay people have plenty of drama.

Point is...relationships, love--all of it. They're hard. They are filled with bullshit no human being should have to deal with. Question is, are the pitfalls enough to keep you from the overall end?

Irminsul likes this.
  4. Meliai

Meliai Banned

Ah, okay, I understand

I cant stand women like that myself and there are a fair amount of them out there...but there are also a lot of women who have their shit together and can be a partner

5. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

That's like me and my lady, I was 13 and met her first day of HS. Been together ever since. :)

6. themnax

themnax Senior Member

why do you want anyone to 'prove' to you, anything? are you talking about affection or are you talking about sex? nothing wrong with gay sex if you have ready partners and are interested in it. i'm not, but i've lived in a shared household in which the majority of others were. but why would you have to have sex with anyone to seek or receive affection?

and what's with the too late business? unless you're like on your deathbed or something, and don't have long enough to live to form a new relationship with anyone, how is any of it ever 'too late'?
    me thinks humans over do the emo bit.

7. unfocusedanakin

unfocusedanakin The Archaic Revival Lifetime Supporter

8. Vanilla Gorilla

Vanilla Gorilla Go Ape

Is it really that though?

Or is it just like everything else, some people are just suited to something, others no so much

Some personality types are just more suited to long term needy co-dependancy, cough cough, sorry, marriage ;) :p

9. Vanilla Gorilla

Vanilla Gorilla Go Ape

My spidey sense tells me you only "worship" the ones way out of your league and actually ignore most of them

10. Ged

Ged Tits and Thigh Man.

11. Noserider

Noserider Goofy-Footed Member

I don't know. I just post shit.

But, yeah, I think so. I mean, think about it. Sharing a life with someone...it's the good and the bad. Marriage vows even say "for better or worse." So, yeah, I think you have to accept both the good and the bad. But then we see a 90 minute movie in which people go from enemies to true love and expect real life to work the same way. It doesn't.

Being in a relationship with someone includes you comforting them when their parent dies, taking care of them when they are sick--potentially terminally so. It's sacrifice. It's hard work. But...if you truly care for this person and enjoy being with them then it's totally worth it.

Americunt likes this.
  12. Ged

Ged Tits and Thigh Man.

I know I should love them less, so they love me more. Seems like however psychologically sophisticated a Woman is they still fall for the "Treat 'em mean to keep 'em keen" game.

13. newbie-one

newbie-one one with the newbiverse

I'd recommend CBT, and therapy in general for you too VG. Beneath that cynical exterior, there's a sad, lonely, hurting gorilla who needs to cry and be hugged and feel loved

14. Ged

Ged Tits and Thigh Man.

That, is really throwing down the gauntlet.

15. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

Girls just wanna have fuuun. They just wanna, they just wanna.

All the answers are in 80s music.

16. Ged

Ged Tits and Thigh Man.

Like this?

17. Americunt

Americunt Corporate Hack

That only works on teen girls and women who have no self respect.

18. Ged

Ged Tits and Thigh Man.

I don't really like playing that game anyway.

Americunt likes this.
  19. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

smash 'er hard, in the yard

Mallyboppa likes this.
  20. Vanilla Gorilla

Vanilla Gorilla Go Ape

Oh, dear, god

Because he feels most women, i'll expand that to humans, wont just single out women.

Because he thinks most women/people are selfish, greedy, self involved fucks.

HE is the one that needs to go in to therapy?

And talking about how fucked everybody else is at $200 an hour iss going to change how fucked everybody else is?