Women and oral sex

Discussion in 'Love and Sex' started by WisDomOfAge, May 27, 2019.

1. WisDomOfAge

WisDomOfAge Visitor

Do you ladies feel you get as much as you would like from your men folk? Do you like what you get or do you feel something is lacking? Perhaps you wish it happened less often...?

Let’s hear the ladies feelings about it!

2. lmm00

lmm00 Members

I get it very often (usually every time we have sex) but I’d take more. It’s definitely one of my favorite things and he’s very good at it.

3. WisDomOfAge

WisDomOfAge Visitor

Oh your wonderful woman! I have the opposite situation in that I wish she wanted it more and came to me wanting :)

4. Panama Jack

Panama Jack Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

My wife get oral from me nearly every time we have sex. The exception is when we do spontaneous quickies.
    I love to do oral on her so much that sometimes I will only do oral on her and let her drift off to sleep. Later she wakes up fucks me.

5. KerrBear

KerrBear Members

I’m pretty satisfied - I get it a lot and my hubby is great at it. No complaints!

ahsorandy, WisDomOfAge and Jerkaddict like this.
  6. WisDomOfAge

WisDomOfAge Visitor

If you could have more, would you want it?

7. KerrBear

KerrBear Members

Probably not

WisDomOfAge likes this.
  8. WisDomOfAge

WisDomOfAge Visitor

Glad it’s so good for you :)

9. KerrBear

KerrBear Members

Lol now i didn’t say that ;-p

WisDomOfAge likes this.
  10. WisDomOfAge

WisDomOfAge Visitor

Now WHAT do you mean by that ;)

11. KerrBear

KerrBear Members

Lol I mean I’m happy but I’m not saying there’s zero room for improvement ;-)

12. g65389pon

g65389pon Members

I love to eat my wife’s pussy but now days she says she doesn’t like her smell, which I think she smells great and she will rarely kiss me if I’ve been down there. But sometimes I just eat her just to make her cum. I love doing that .

WisDomOfAge likes this.
  13. Joboo6

Joboo6 Members

It was staple at my house but my wife would only suck me for a minute or so during foreplay. I’ve only cum in her mouth once and we had been together at least 20 years before that happened and it hadn’t happened since. She has always been a selfish lover but then again she is a selfish person.
    She has orgasmed on my tongue at least 2500 times, she liked getting very close and as she started to orgasm it was always, fuck me, fuck me. I would give her my dick and she would arch up from under me missionary and just slam her pelvis into me. Then it was usually a cowgirl position after she became frustrated from trying to cum on me doggy. She loves doggy but never only cums with me doggy if I’m reaching around stimulating her clit or she stimulates her clit.
    She told me after years I just wasn’t big enough to get her off with only my dick doggy and that’s her favorite way to orgasm. One of the only times she ever mentioned sex she had prior to us getting together and that was out of anger.

WisDomOfAge likes this.
  14. Angela36

Angela36 Members

It's been my experience guys could do much better with 69. As soon as the warm stuff starts filling my mouth, it's all over. Depressing.

15. Friendly10

Friendly10 Members

I've love giving oral to a woman an have been known to go down on a woman and not expect anything in return.
    My girlfriend and I have a deal if I want a blow job she gives me one an if she wants her pussy licked then I do it an then go back to what I was doing. Sometimes she will go to the bedroom an use one of her toys to get off and then call me in to lick up the mess and that will make her Cum again...

16. Captain Scarlet

Captain Scarlet Lifetime Supporter

You could try edging your guy . That way he will last a bit longer. It will take some skill in doing it successfully, knowing when to back off .

Angela36 likes this.
Tags: