Women and casual sex question

Discussion in 'Free Love' started by Panama Jack, Aug 28, 2018.

1. Panama Jack

Panama Jack Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Question for women: Do you engage in casual sex routinely in the dating and hook up scene?How often? What is your age, 20-30, 30-40,40-50,50-70. It would interesting to know how women view sex in today’s sex filled climate. What say you?

2. srgreene

srgreene Members

I am over 60, and have been monogamous for decades. In teens and 20’s, guess you would call me highly promiscuous. No real regrets, other than an abortion ... but didn’t want my daughters to follow suit

thefallenone1986 likes this.
  3. lmm00

lmm00 Members

When I was 17 I had a friend with benefits. Does that count?
    I wouldn’t date him but we got together a couple times a week to mess around. It wasn’t actual intercourse at first because I was very inexperienced. It was mostly just me being curious about sex stuff and using him to learn on...and he was a horny 18 year old so he didn’t care. Except then he fell in love (obviously...haha).
    But then I ended up marrying him so I’m not really sure if that counts as a casual hookup. Lol.

If something happened and I was single again... I’m not sure what I’d do. I know that I would be very picky about certain things that I want sexually though so that would be something I’d need to find out early.

I don’t care what other consenting adults do.

YouCanTrustMe and Panama Jack like this.
  4. Panama Jack

Since I am the OP, I will give you my take on this subject. As as monogamous married senior couple, my wife and I view sex as a very healthy aspect of life at any age. That said, we both agree that if one of us could no longer function in a sexual satisfying manner we can suck the help of a FWB. I have told my wife many times to find another man to keep her sexed up. We see so many widowed ladies that are depressed and just need a good sex partner.
    So again, how do women (all ages) view casual sex today. Do you do it for your health hornyness or the excitement of hooking up and freedom? How often do you have new sex partner of the opposite sex?

5. Panama Jack

Thanks lmm00 for your input.

6. Treesa

Treesa Members

I engage in casual hook ups, not all lead to sex because times have changed and I can't risk just being alone with any guy. At least once in two months I get out and just discreetly spend a few hours being a whore. I haven't done so in 4 months though because the last guy who was also a colleague decided to get abusive when I refused unprotected sex with him. Sad part is we were already alone in the hotel after work and he became this different monster never the less I risked it and cried the entire time he just had sex with me and sort of beat me because I wasn't giving in to the pleasure. So ladies just need to be cautious when having affairs. I'm 37

JetDriver likes this.
  7. JetDriver

JetDriver Members

Treesa, I'm so sorry to hear about that guy being a jerk to you.

8. ArtyB

ArtyB Members

That is dreadful and disrespectful.Sorry to hear what happened,all I can say there are some decent guys out there who treat women with respect

9. Alice in SC

Alice in SC Senior Member

He was a Total Jerk!

6Sailor9 likes this.
  10. Treesa

Treesa Members

Absolutely. And he had the audacity to begin sexual abuse at work. He'd touch me inappropriately and ask me inappropriate questions infront of other colleagues. I eventually resigned because he was my manager and he just began treating me like dirt because he had sex with me and he knows I couldn't do anything because I'm married.

11. iamjustme

iamjustme Wishful thinker HipForums Supporter

I am 53, you would not believe how much this kind of thing happened in the working environment 30 years ago.
    Being an attractive woman back then was a form of torture, they were subject to daily onslaughts of inappropriate touching, constant remarks etc. Everyday. With little to no recourse. There was no one they could turn to for help back then.
    My first job I was floored by how much this took place. I just couldn't believe so many grown ass men acted like this.
    As a guy, that is one thing I never did.

12. Panama Jack

As the OP,
    I think we are getting off subject. However, I have no respect for a man that is abusive.

13. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

today's climate is sex filled? where do i find today's climate?

14. Panama Jack

Since I am the original poster, Do women( all ages please) these days for casual sex for health, horniness,or the excitement of hooking up and freedom? How often do you have a new sex partner of the opposite sex?
    What is your age range? 20-30, 30-50, 50-70.

hoo.com likes this.