Woman sits on boyfriend's toilet for 2 years

Discussion in 'Random Thoughts' started by Gravity, Mar 12, 2008.

1. mitten_kitten

mitten_kitten daisymae

It's like those stories you hear about a person who sat on the couch getting fat until their flesh grew into the fabric...and there is always an enabler who brought them food...and then they need a crane to get this 700lb person to the hospital.

Who leaves someone there for that long and doesn't think anything is wrong?

Can you imagine the smell? If they had to pry the toilet off, that means she never wiped. :D

2. LuckyStripe

LuckyStripe Mundane.

:beathorse: Puke: :iagree:

3. scarlettchasingroses

scarlettchasingroses strawberry tart

yeah that....

and again...what...the...fuck....

4. mystical_shroom

mystical_shroom acerbic

I bet that smell will never ever be forgotten... It will scar the people who had to help them for life...

5. mitten_kitten

mitten_kitten daisymae

People who don't like their asses can now say, "Well, at least my ass isn't shaped like a toilet..."

6. Tree-Hugger

Tree-Hugger The Chainsaw

:lol: I think I'll use that.

7. warmhandedcanadian

warmhandedcanadian shit storm chaser

I love this thread so much.

:puke:

But i do.

8. XBloodyNailPolishX

XBloodyNailPolishX Forgetful Philosopher

I read in a newspaper (Arizona Republican i think), that there was another bathroom he used. I'm guessing she didn't shower, and she probably slept sitting up.

9. thank you for clearing that up...I was really worried about where that boyfriend was going!

10. Bonkai

Bonkai Later guys

Wow! I would go fucking crazy being in one spot for two years lets alone sitting the WHOLE fucking time.