With Shpongle in the background...??

Discussion in 'DMT' started by wounded healer, Sep 23, 2010.

1. wounded healer

wounded healer Member

On the fucking big screen at that... What the fuck did I do that for???:D:D

Wait, I'm not finished... just wanted to report (he typed with fingers barely cooperating)

2. raz5

raz5 زینب

oooohhhh goodness! i had done this on dpt with my brother on his first dpt trip... :drool5: had you gone through the confusion time warp? it is on every album... ;)

a few trips later at the same time i was listening to ludiwig van with my brother on dpt and we started to sing shpongle :rolleyes: make the noises and everything lol. mm. nice ya.

3. guerillabedlam

guerillabedlam _|=|-|=|_

I listened to Divine Moments of Truth on Shpongle or on DMT, not sure which one I was on with my headphones blasting.

'Crazy Train' by Ozzy also crept into one of trips from my roommates stereo.

4. Spicey Cat

Spicey Cat DMT Witch (says husband)

:D

i've done sessions with Shpongle in the background many times. Most frequently the DVD of their Live at the Roundhouse show . . . . but i close my eyes once the trance hits. WOW. I Am You and You Are Me is the one that sends me . . .

Looking forward to the report . . . :groupwave:

5. wounded healer

wounded healer Member

The tv is on upstairs with I-don't-know-what playing... had an influence.

That's fucking beautiful!

It may take "a moment" to compose myself, my impressions, my Self... But... :groupwave:

6. neodude1212

neodude1212 Senior Member

Set Shpongle to Urotsukidōji and just lay back, man. PEACE.

7. wounded healer

wounded healer Member

Really still a bit overwhelmed... I've been googling images to even approximate what I've seen... they all remind me but none do the trick.

Like looking up tent poles from inside the tent, but colorful and numerous and moving in on themselves... floating bands/strips of what reminded me of film strips... also colorful and all this (eyes open and closed) seemed to be imprinted with what looked like fingerprints but really "close up". And again, all that was on flattened doughnut shaped surfaces... I'm currently incapable of describing what I've seen.

But the feeling that all the imagery seemed to "ride" on... "Heavy" body load (with a struggle to get comfortable at first) quickly turned into a feeling of being "buoyed". My whole body seemed to be "heavily" filled with "substance" that sometimes tickled... yea, I laughed... and "wow"ed. Thoughts of "This is what it's been all about"... but not in so many words. Hell, trying to form words only resulted in "wow"s.

I didn't reach what I can call a "breakthrough"... "I" was still there... trying to remember to "bombard" the experience with "love" from the heart center. Thinking that no matter what, I was going to "go out" loving it all.

Riding all that back to "ground" was ecstatic... the heavy substance that often tickled turned gradually into simple overwhelming feelings of "joy".

Like I had my ass kicked by joy.:D

This will take a while to "fully" process.

8. guerillabedlam

guerillabedlam _|=|-|=|_

sounds amazing

9. raz5

raz5 زینب

:D
    funny to me you say 'like i had my ass kicked'
    what i said after was 'i just was punched in the face? did you just get punched in the face?' and my brother says 'my ass just got kicked. i don't even know what to think right now'

during a different trip my brother and i were listening to ludwig van and we started to sing divine moments of truth . that is legit shpongling.

crazy train lollllllllll!! what was your reaction? i have listened to black metal. that was so much.

10. Spicey Cat

This sounds like the perfect first experience. A nice taste of the molecule's effects. i know how hard it is to retain memories that mesh well with 3-D consensual reality and "languazing" it is even harder.

Welcome to the spice realms . . .

11. guerillabedlam

guerillabedlam _|=|-|=|_

I flipped over on my side and put the pillow over my ear to try and drown the sound out. I love ozzy and all but hearing 'going off the rails on a crazy train' while getting blasted with thousands of patterns a second was a bit much.

It wasn't quite as bad as when I listened to Tool on Salvia though. That was intentional and I thought I was going to get sucked into the stereo at any minute :eggnog:

12. Smitty25

Smitty25 Senior Member

When I dose high enough on DMT I seriously don't even really register the music at all. It's lower than backround noise IME. Except for my first time with welcome to the machine playing. That time it kinda freaked me out a little and I turned it off.

13. Spicey Cat

Yeah, me too. Completely loose the music. My husband/sitter routinely asks, "Did the music stay with you?," or "Did you stay with the music?" Also, i have heard "DMT Music" in hyperspace completely separate and different from whatever is playing in the consensual reality room. DMT Music always seems playful, mischievous, silly, and there's some sort of like insane calliope behind it all.

14. guerillabedlam

guerillabedlam _|=|-|=|_

Maybe its because I play guitar or something but I get more sensitive to music. Like I said 'crazy train' was on in the room next to me, I didn't even think anything of it before the Dmt hit.

15. raz5

raz5 زینب

i really cherish my ears and hearing, so i am very into sound when i am. i like to hear deeper and deeper, i always find new things. the music is intertwined in me