wishing i was dead...

Discussion in 'True Confessions' started by inbloom, May 29, 2004.

1. inbloom

inbloom as the crow flies...

i'm not suicidal, but sometimes it seems like no one cares about me, but myself. sometimes i just wish i didn't have to live this extremely difficult existence. i just wish...i don't know. but, fuck. :(

2. kier

kier I R Baboon

you only have on chance at this life (though maybe there are others, that's uncertain)....so try and be content and happy with it, and do the best you can, as that's all you can do :)

3. warthog

warthog Member

i care about you BRO.

4. WeedChica

WeedChica Member

hey in bloom is that ur picture? if so i think ur hot......to bad u live so far away.....

5. NoRtHStAr

NoRtHStAr Member

hey, sorry to hear your feeling that way. I've been pretty down lately...and I can't quite figure out why. I hope you feel better soon.

Whereabouts in Alberta do you live?

peace 'n love

k.d

6. inbloom

thanks, you guys. alot. i'm glad to hear you care. :)

i don't know why i said it seems like nobody cares about me. i have a loving family, and a couple pretty good friends.

and it's not like my life is too difficult, it's just that once i think things are starting to go my way, something happens and i get screwed over again. like something or someone doesn't want me to get out of the rut my life is in.

weedchica, yeah that is my picture. thank you very much. :) i wish i lived in cali, i've heard it's really nice there.

northstar, i live just an hour outside of calgary. in a small town called didsbury. do you live in AB, too?

warthog and keir, thanks again for caring. it means alot, really. :)

peace and love

7. warthog

warthog Member

the Blues is just a good man feeling down...keep on pickin!!!!l

8. FreeSpirited420

FreeSpirited420 Member

InBloom,

I know that we may be just text on the internet, but we are people behind those words. We care! I used to feel this way as well. I took a laid back attitude, just did whatever came to mind, just lived life, loved it, and everything worked out for the better. Just remember that. EVERYTHING WORKS OUT IN THE END! Whatever may be going on in your life right now, always finds a way of working out for you.

If you really have a hard time with things, maybe seek some counselling or just someone to talk to. (This is where WE come in!)

Good luck!!!! and Smile!!!! :D
    By the way, I added you to msn. :)

9. inbloom

thanks again for your words, guys. i know that you are real people behind those words, and i really take it to heart when i see that you guys care so much. about someone you don't even know. that's a great display of human decency. peace and love to all of you. :)

james

10. random_spontaneosity

random_spontaneosity Member

inbloom id like to shake your hand. i am feeling the same way right now, i cannot do anything without thinking 'is there anyone who likes me, is there any point in doing this or that, why am i here' but i havent been suicidal. yet.

but you know, gotta keep going. there will be people who do care and you'll know it. im sure.

love you man.
    becki

11. cousinit

cousinit Member

Just keep trudging along, its what I seem to do. I havnt felt good in years, just a numb emptyness. I have no friends and im a stranger to my own famly, i live alone and I do everything on my own. I dont just think no one cares about me, I know it. Yet I seem to keep trudging along, dont know why but i do. I've had a rope around my neck many times, but I always stop and keep on going. Trudging along seems to be what I do best

But any ways good luck to you. you sound better off than me. Hope my own sadness can chear you up a bit.

if you dont allready, take up reading as a hobby. I read alot of sci fi and Fantasy, I find it to be kind of an escape for me. keeps my mind off of other things.

12. ImmortalDissident

ImmortalDissident Senior Member

Hey love, don't feel down. Well, actually there is nothing wrong with feeling down, and there is nothing wrong with chilling out for a while, while you figure out what to do with your life. I think we talked about this before... your time will come, everything will fall into place.

13. moon_flower

moon_flower Banned

Just keep on keepin' on. Life's a garden, dig it.

I care about ya babe! :D
    Sorry to hear that you're down, though.

14. white ginger

white ginger Senior Member

yeah I sometimes feel like that too.
    Right now I feel totally out of control of myself.
    I want to cry, but I always seem to be in a place where I'll be heard, and then I would have to explain.
    I really do care, James.
    white ginger

15. metro

metro self-banned

I think everyone feels this way from time to time. Happiness is not permanent, you just have to enjoy the good moments and endure the bad. It's probably not as bad as it seems. I suggest exercise, it is as effective as antidepressants and will build self esteem and improve your health.
    Take care~ metro

16. Spinner

Spinner Member

Hey I feel the same way.
    At least a lot of people on this site care about you.

17. lucyinthesky

lucyinthesky Tie Dyed Soul

dude i know exactly how you feel, as soon as im finally happy with my life for a couple months something shits on me and everything's fucked up again. i always feel like i gotta work sooo damn hard for only a couple months of happiness, and it sux. I'm scared now, cuz everything is going SO great for me right now, i know it's gonna all blow up in my face soon!

but anyways, i think you seem like a real sweetheart, and even though sometimes it's hard, keep your chin up, there's somethin good waitin for you down the road!

by the way, as many times as i've told you before, i feel the need to say it again, you are fucking adorable!!! :eek: take care!!

18. Skelter

Skelter Helter

i feel the same way sometimes, but after a while i feel happy again, and then i think 'how could i be down ?'

19. Andy73

Andy73 Member

It would be an understatement if I said I could totally relate to the topic of this thread.

20. SurfhipE

SurfhipE Senior Member

InBloom...oh, siiiigh sigh sigh, I know what you mean, I used to be the same way...a part of me still is. To be honest though, posting and reading everyones encouragment really helps. I don't know what to say, except if you have at least ONE person that you can tell everything to and that you love, then you have so much then you'll ever need. If you want, PM me and I can send you some pretty quotes that really help me get through some stuff.

I think your beautiful, I also think that how you feel is beautiful, I'm sorry it makes you feel sad.