wish me luck

Discussion in 'Psychedelics' started by Jetblack, May 26, 2004.

1. Jetblack

Jetblack Senior Member

well fellow psychonaughts tonite is my first nite experimenting with 2c-i will be taking 10mg of it orally, i hope to ingest it sometime around 8pm est caost time or maybe later i will post at the time of ingestion, half way through and the come down, and final tips for my trip? wish me luck :)

2. SweeperOfDreams13

SweeperOfDreams13 Member

Go man!
    I believe in you!
    YEAHHH!
    GO! GO! GO! GO!

Keep a good poitive mindset and you're good to go!
    :D:D:D

3. Jetblack

Jetblack Senior Member

the time is now 7:53 i just ingested my dose of 10mg of 2c0i, i took it by mixing it with a shot of whiskey/soda im expecting effects will kik in in roughly 60-90 minutes i will report wen i start feeling effects

4. Jetblack

Jetblack Senior Member

8:27 starting to feel first effects, getting light headed and weightless ness spells, getting small visuals such as color spots and shockwave type of thigns wne i move my eyes to look at somethign else i see the shockwaves that are lke the bullets in the matrix

5. Jetblack

Jetblack Senior Member

8:31 im getting mad itching spells my whole back, head, and my arm pits itch like mad crazy kinda like tripping on DXM

6. twoseeeyes

twoseeeyes Member

Make sure to keep yourself hydrated.

7. Jetblack

Jetblack Senior Member

8:39 have water and a trash bag incase of nausea, walking wasnt impaired, but i can tell somethign is different everythign is different i cant put my finger on how it is but i can tell...its coming....i cant wait.....this is gunna be a fuking awesome trip

8. twoseeeyes

twoseeeyes Member

It'll hit you before you realize lol.

9. SweeperOfDreams13

SweeperOfDreams13 Member

Go man!
    sounds like this'll be an aweosme trip!
    Good luck!
    :D

10. Jetblack

Jetblack Senior Member

8:58 im still "here" seems like i got a rush that lasted about 10-15 minutes now its recided, i notcie though my feet are very hot and are tingling and prickly, also im getting stomach pains, i sense nausea

11. SweeperOfDreams13

SweeperOfDreams13 Member

Dood, I'm so exited for you, I can only imagine how you must be feeling!

12. Jetblack

Jetblack Senior Member

9:33 ok to much shit has been happening for me to report omg this shit is insane i keep getting these wave of intense feeling they lassdt fro about 10 minityes then 5 minute sof relax omg my mind is so free ive seen a few hallucinations but they r my friends as i am with tem

13. Jetblack

Jetblack Senior Member

ok im so messed uo rite now i dotn know were to dstart all i can say rite now is i saw god and i saw the devil

14. SweeperOfDreams13

SweeperOfDreams13 Member

Dude, I'm gonna jet... I hope the rest of your trip goes as well as what I've heard so far... damn, you must be having fun.

(I've been talking to him on AIM and he's officially FUBAR... apparently he saw god, the apocylypse, all kinda crazy shit and I would post the conversation, but I'd rather get his permission first).

Dude... keep it up!
    I can't make it clear enough how happy I am fer yeh!

:D:D:D
    Peace&Love

15. SoFarAway

SoFarAway Friendly Fried Guy

I've had a similar trip to that on Mescaline + 5-meo-DMT and a little pot.. weird seeing heaven and hell when your an atheist... but I do have a big fascination with the worlds religions so.. that's probably why.

I know it's not relavent to the topic really but anyway.

Hope the trip was great!

16. mssunshine

mssunshine Member

hey jet black.. message me on AIM.... mika1973 i want to hear more about your trip!