Wish me luck!

Discussion in 'Nudism, Naturism' started by BeingSimply, Jan 17, 2023.

1. BeingSimply

BeingSimply Newbie

I got home today, took off my clothes and showered. That was a few hours ago, and I'm still naked. I don't have to work tomorrow, so I've decided that I'm gonna try go the entire day without clothes, and then go to bed that way. That will be the longest time I've ever gone nude! (38 hours)

The weather is unseasonably warm, and I just decided to challenge myself! Let's see how it goes!

2. bill697cu

bill697cu Members

Good luck and enjoy being nude. Sleeping nude is the best nights sleep you will ever get.

The Shark, Mirsman and Joe90 like this.
  3. Joe90

Joe90 Members

Here in the UK the weather is unseasonably cold -2 at night and 0 to +3 during the day. So at night I have a quick walk around my bungalow and back in and edge to warm up with a dram and a beer. My wife can't be with me as she is in a care home sad I now.

Barefoot Rick and Mirsman like this.
  4. The Shark

The Shark Members

So how did it go? Did you fulfill your goal? I miss being able to go nude for extended periods of time. Seems like the extents of my nakedness are either in the shower, or when my wife and I have sex.
    Hopefully it went well and you enjoyed it enough to do it again.

Barefoot Rick likes this.
  5. Native Vee

Native Vee Members

Hey good luck!!!!!!!!!

I hope ya have fun :)

Barefoot Rick likes this.