Wine

Discussion in 'U.K.' started by island dweller, Jan 26, 2005.

1. island dweller

island dweller I Love Wind

Its come to my attention that many of you love your wine especially people like the fly, showmet and claire to name but a few...

with claire alone in the last two nights we've drunk 3 bottles a night. :p

so heres my question...

What wine do you buy? Red or white, or rose? and do u buy the fair trade and organic ones?

feelin a little hungover again today :sunglasse

2. ArtLoveMusic

ArtLoveMusic Senior Member

I always have Rose' wine :) Jyacee knows what one i like and always gets it for me. I like sweet wine and fruity.

3. island dweller

island dweller I Love Wind

is it that "Mateus" stuff? cos thats well nice, cool oval bottle too!

I'm a red man myself, its best when syrupy thick and sweet. I try to get fair trade and organic, but its not easy with wine. They usually cost a lot of money :( ... i had some fair trade wine from the co-op (or rainbow, depends what area your in), the co-op is the best source for fair trade wine :)

4. mart_182

mart_182 Member

damn you people with your alcohol!!! lol, as some of you might have just noticed, i dont drink (except for the occasional bitter). im trying not to hijack the thread, but how many people here dont drink?

5. Iago2

Iago2 Member

*Stop Presses*

Lambrusco Rose now available at Lidyl for £1.23 a bottle. A class act all round.

6. Koolaid

Koolaid Member

Red or white really..Its all good....Usually buy fairtrade if at all possible....But have been known when on hard times to drink any old crappy wine really....

My favourite is geting a carton at festivals and just carrying around the silver bag..Cos then when you are too drunk to stand you have a wine pillow....Unless of course it bursts in your tent..hmm that was a fun year...:D I remeber my lilo bobbing gently up and down on a sea of wine....and then me sucking my sleeping bag to try and get wine out of it.....HAPPY DAYS!!

7. Lozi

Lozi Senior Member

red red red red

and maybe rose

but mostly red. ahhh could drink many bottles....yummy. haven't drunk since new year i think...hmm yeah msut be new year...perhaps slightly after... but not recently....yippee..alcohol is very addictive

8. ArtLoveMusic

ArtLoveMusic Senior Member

Mart. i only drink wine over dinner when jaycee decides the mood takes him. Other than that i dont drink at all usually. once a month i will have 1 or 2 drinks.

9. Peace-Phoenix

Peace-Phoenix Senior Member

Always the red, though champagne always goes down a treat (cava will do!)

10. mart_182

mart_182 Member

sweet, glad to see im not the only sober one in this mad haze of alcoholics:p