Wind Farms Killing Eagles

Discussion in 'Endangered Species and Ecosystems' started by Motion, Jun 11, 2011.

1. scratcho

scratcho Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Tom,I don't know if stupidity is so much inherant as induced by those for whom stupidity pays.

2. ChronicTom

ChronicTom Banned

There was a time when I would have agreed with you.

How many times have you seen people argue and act against their own best interests in the name of what they are told is important?

Yes, the stupidity is encouraged and fostered to better meet the ends of those at the top of our societal structure for sure.

How many people make a choice to get out of it?

3. scratcho

Not enough--that's apparent. Critical thinking is in short supply.

4. McFuddy

McFuddy Visitor

Perhaps it is just a case of ignorance mixed with most people's inability to change the attitudes they were raised with?

5. ChronicTom

ChronicTom Banned

doesn't exist...

anyone can change EVERYTHING about their life in a second...

6. scratcho

An ignorant populace is a compliant populace. We got us one ,now.

7. willedwill

willedwill Member

I am tired of the waiting too. You 'all think that the subsidized religious attitude of disrespecting what only amounts to the competent result of progress locally achieved is capable of making the difference for economic truth at the multi-cultural materialist hatred. Boy, that's all i wanted to say. Multiculturalism can work for the cause of faith in science.

America is understanding about the great refusal for it's easier melting pot. Poo..oh.

The eagles of the west coast and Alaska are to be a real story for CNN, and mentally happy children.

8. Burnt

Burnt Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

Seems like an effective way to make eagle nuggets, even better with honey mustard sauce.