Willing To Sell Barefoot Sandals

Discussion in 'Show it, Sell it, Swap it' started by dixie_pixy, May 7, 2007.

1. dixie_pixy

dixie_pixy HighMandi

I just started making barefoot sandals and if anyone is interested in purchasing some I will make them for you. I think my price will be somewhere around $7 a pair. I'll post pictures if anyone is interested. I have a few pictures already taken I just need to get them ready to post!

2. stonedmonkiwana

stonedmonkiwana K9 Handler

Yeah can you post some pics.. I am interested..

3. cerridwen

cerridwen in stitches

would be nice for the summer.... some pics would be nice :)

4. dixie_pixy

dixie_pixy HighMandi

i'm at my boyfriend's house tonight but i will be sure to post some first thing in the morning! Again, I've just started making them but it would definitely help if I could sell a few of them to make some extra cash. That way I could buy better materials to make and sell more of them. I'll also post of pictures of necklaces and bracelets I've made. I can make regular necklaces with just elastic or I can make them with hemp also.
    If anyone knows any good websites where I can learn to make better hemp projects let me know. I really want to know how to make them look better! As of now I'm only making them using a single piece of hemp (or two pieces) with cloth wrapped around them. The cloth is in different colors and textures so it adds some prettieness. If any men want some more masculin designes I'm sure I can get some black cloth or dark cloth. Or you may be interested in just natural hemp/earth colors.

5. arlia

arlia Members

horat for barefoot sandals.
    you could try selling some on etsy if you like.
    the fees are so much cheaper than ebay, adn you can charge what you want for them at no extra cost.

www.etsy.com
    there are quite a few of us on there too.
    good luck with the selling