Will you take a vaccine against Covid 19?

Discussion in 'Science and Technology' started by pattymary, May 25, 2020.

1. hotwater

hotwater Senior Member Lifetime Supporter

WTF - She deliberately exposed herself to COVID-19

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Piobaire likes this.
  2. Twogigahz

Twogigahz Senior Member

Guess I'll never understand the reluctance to the vax. By now, it is the most widely tested vax ever. I'll get what ever my PhD DOCTOR recommends me to get, you know, as he is all part of the conspiracy, hiding for over 20 years - as long as I've been seeing him.....

3. Echtwelniet

Echtwelniet Members

Nope...............not until they make a better one.:)

delta/omikron/ect...........more to come...........hope not,but i do think so.

Mzzls

Ps. dont get me started on the money/financial side of things

4. Twogigahz

Twogigahz Senior Member

Oh, please, it's ALWAYS about money....them getting it from us...

5. Echtwelniet

Echtwelniet Members

Yes :(

The hole world politicial/media/people seems to panic(2 years now?).........huge pandemic(i dont deny that)................and still it just becomes a money making......(vacs/testing)

They(big pharma) dont share there patents(or are forced too)...raise prices on vaccines..............And just say,you just take sooooooooo much,until it (really)works?

You do you............ill do me:D

Mzzls

6. Twogigahz

Twogigahz Senior Member

Honestly, I was a little surprised big Pharma didn't just pull a vax out of their ass soon after the pandemic started....oh look, we just happened to have one for that.....and trillions of doses...but I digress.

7. scratcho

scratcho Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

8. Dude111

Dude111 An Awesome Dude HipForums Supporter

Well I think its dangerous and I do not want those either...

9. NubbinsUp

NubbinsUp Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Just as a reminder, because this is a long thread, this was the original posting in May 2020:

"If some airlines make it mandatory to be vaccinated against Covid 19, will you do it in order to fly ?
    I don t trust vaccines, but what to do if I need to travel and if this is an obligation ?
    Are we going to reach that stage?"

Here in January 2022, we reached that stage long ago. By now, virtually everyone who has vaccine available and who wants to be vaccinated already is vaccinated. I haven't flown since 2019. Two trips I had booked in 2020 became impossible due to closed international borders, and it took a long time to recover money I'd fronted, some of which I'll never get back.

Regarding what I'd do in order to fly, I already have to have a passport, wait in lines, take my shoes off and partially unpack and then re-pack for security. A vaccination for something in the future wouldn't be a big deal if it was required for me to get to my destination and back. Immunizations are required as part of some visa applications, and have been for many years.

That said, I have no need to fly, and although I miss it and love to travel, I'm not purchasing another plane ticket until I'm reasonably sure the flight won't get cancelled because of pandemic-related issues, until I can fly mask-free, and until people mostly regain control of their violent impulses to attack flight crew and other passengers. Consequently, it's possible that I'll never fly again.

10. Twogigahz

Twogigahz Senior Member

I, for one, am glad that it's OK to have a mask on in an airplane and hope it continues. People are so damn inconsiderate sneezing snotting and coughing all over, it's always been a germ pool. As healthy as I am, whenever I took a long flight, I'd likely come down with come kind of damn crud, no matter what I did.

11. newo

newo Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

He's 0-4 now!

[​IMG]

Last edited: Jan 24, 2022
    Piobaire and hotwater like this.
  12. hotwater

A slight mishap?

[​IMG]

13. hotwater

I'd like to know what Eric Clapton shot besides the sheriff ..geez

Eric Clapton claims people vaccinated against Covid-19 are under 'hypnosis'

Eric Clapton has claimed people vaccinated against Covid-19 have been "hypnotised" by public health messaging.

Back in May 2021, the Layla hitmaker declared he had experienced a "severe" reaction to the AstraZeneca vaccine, and later went on to insist he would not perform at venues that require concertgoers to be fully vaccinated against the virus.

During a recent appearance on The Real Music Observer YouTube Channel, Clapton emphasised his anti-vaccination status and discussed his support of the theory that people around the world had fallen victim to "mass formation hypnosis".

"I didn't get the memo... Whatever the memo was, it hadn't reached me. Then I started to realise there was really a memo, and a guy, Mattias Desmet (a professor of clinical psychology at Ghent University), talked about it," he said. "And it's great. The theory of mass formation hypnosis. And I could see it then. Once I kind of started to look for it, I saw it everywhere. Then I remembered seeing little things on YouTube which were like subliminal advertising. It had been going on for a long time: that thing about 'you will own nothing and you will be happy'. And I thought, 'What's that mean?' And bit by bit, I put a rough kind of jigsaw puzzle together. And that made me more resolute."

14. Twogigahz

Twogigahz Senior Member

The only mass formation hypnosis is not understanding how many are dying from a completely preventable illness. Believe what you want, but I bet you have a bunch of vaccinations that are for illnesses that have had a tiny fraction of the deaths that covid has caused - like polio - at it's very peak in the 50's 3000 people died over a year.

So, what is the end game of this mass hypnosis? A conspiracy so big that every doctor and hospital world wide are just playing along. There's no more government control than 3 years ago, just a lot more hype about it.

hotwater and granite45 like this.
  15. newo

newo Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

16. Twogigahz

Twogigahz Senior Member

Omicron 2.0.1b ... we probably need to download an update.....

17. hotwater

18. hotwater

19. Piobaire

Piobaire Village Idiot

20. DanHarvey

DanHarvey Members

Stop it with the Variants for god sake. They just recently figured out how to tell the difference between COVID(which is a coldvirus) and the Flu..
    Funny how the last year or so noone died of The flu... amazing lol