Will you take a vaccine against Covid 19?

Discussion in 'Science and Technology' started by pattymary, May 25, 2020.

1. pattymary

pattymary Member

If some airlines make it mandatory to be vaccinated against Covid 19 , will you do it in order to fly ?
    I don t trust vaccines, but what to do if I need to travel and if this is an obligation ?
    Are we going to reach that stage?

Friar Turk and DrRainbow like this.
  2. hotwater

hotwater Senior Member Lifetime Supporter

Once the vaccine is proven to be effective, of course.

Your fear of vaccines is not entirely unfounded, a very small percentage of people maybe 1 of 2 percent are going to get sick or have side effects
    due to impurities within the vaccine but that’s unavoidable. Those are pretty good odds.

Last edited: May 25, 2020
    wrat1, unfocusedanakin and pattymary like this.
  3. MeAgain

MeAgain Dazed & Confused Lifetime Supporter Super Moderator

Don't trust vaccines?
    Rather have one of these?
    Or see your children succomb to them?

Measles was almost eradicated until certain idiots refused to take the vaccine.
    [​IMG]
    Same with polio.
    [​IMG]
    Tetanus is gone in the U.S.
    [​IMG]
    As is small pox.
    [​IMG]
    And whooping cough...
    [​IMG]

scratcho, BenS Alaskan, Tulsa and 9 others like this.
  4. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

why would it be mandatory to fly on a plane? where are they making us fly to?

5. Tyrsonswood

Tyrsonswood Senior Moment Lifetime Supporter

They won't let me fly on a plane... so I guess it wouldn't matter

Eric! likes this.
  6. They let me, but I get the full body TSA massage every time now. (must be all the middle eastern visas)

NodalAxis likes this.
  7. NodalAxis

NodalAxis Members

Last week the pharmaceutical companies lost a case before the Supreme Court filed by RFKjr.
    The pharmaceutical companies were ordered to submit studies from last 50 years that showed vaccines were safe.
    No studies were submitted because there have never been any safety studies done in the past 50 years.

Regardless of the moderators misconception,polio has recently been on the rise in certain asian countries were bill gates introduced polio vaccine.the Indian government at one a few years ago charged gates with murder for the deaths his vaccines were causing.what gates did was use live virus vaccine,which are outlawed in the US, in india causing a large out break of polio.

If vaccines are such a miraculous panacea,why has the government paid out over a billion dollars in settlements for deaths and injuries from vaccines

8. NodalAxis

NodalAxis Members

This is the stock lies about vaccines and the unavoidable medical impurities.
    The fact is that the cell lines that used to create vaccines were infected with contamination years ago.as these cell lines continue to be used,vaccines themselves are causing disease.

Ask yourself why vaccines are not subject to any studies whatsoever to certify they are safe

Keep in mind that the CDC is not a federal agency though you are lead on it is.it is for profit corporation that makes billions of dollars on their ownership of vaccine patents.

The control of so many diseases in the 20 century has more to do with better sanitation and nutrition than vaccines.for the most parts vaccines were introduced after these diseases had already started to recede.

pattymary and WritersPanic like this.
  9. MeAgain

Here's just a few links about studies about the safety of vaccines.

Vaccine Safety Publications
    Studies About General Safety & Number of Vaccines
    Just How Safe Are Vaccines? Here Are the Numbers

I said polio was almost eradicated, not that it was.
    Bill Gates was never charged with murder by India.
    Bill and Melinda Gates’ Polio Efforts Led to 47,500 Kids Being Paralyzed-Fiction!
    Anti-vaxxers spread conspiracy about Bill Gates and India’s polio vaccination

About 5,333 claims have been awarded for damage due to vaccines in the past twenty two years.

Last edited: May 26, 2020
    wrat1 and pattymary like this.
  10. pattymary

pattymary Member

It is difficult to have an opinion because some say vaccines are effective, others the contrary, it takes years and years to draw conclusions about vaccines..

11. NodalAxis

NodalAxis Members

I’m sorry a Supreme Court decision against the pharmaceutical industry for not having any studies that could be presented in a court of law trump the industry financed studies.it is a fact that no studies have been made about the safety of vaccines.that is the fact.the reason is that about 60 years ago the defense department wanted to develop vaccines against bioweapons.they arranged vaccines to be exempt from testing.
    The pharmaceutical industry could not defend themselves before the Supreme Court so you list of industry friendly “studies “ hold no water.
    The US prescribes 47 vaccines yet is among the sickest countries in the world.for instance child mortality,we rank 74th next to Costa Rica.
    Japan which advocates,I believe,17 vaccines is the healthiest country of largest economies.
    If vaccines are so great why is this not reflected in the health of our people.

Because pharmaceutical companies are exempt from damages caused by their vaccines,US must pay billions in damages.

12. NodalAxis

NodalAxis Members

The fact is that many vir
    the point is the pharmaceutical industry doesn’t even initiate studies.it is pure propaganda that vaccines are tested.bill gates wants to make his RNA vaccine mandatory with absolutely no safety testing.it is impossible to do adequate testing in a matter of months.
    Then many viruses will never have vaccines.the HIV/AIDS virus stills has no vaccine.
    People have a misconception about the origin of modern vaccines.the history of vaccines start with the bioweapons of the nazis.in fact the US government place the top nazi of bioweapons/vaccines in charge of the army research on bioweapons after WW2.

Freedom Horse likes this.
  13. Tyrsonswood

Tyrsonswood Senior Moment Lifetime Supporter

Your tin foil hat is slipping...

scratcho and wrat1 like this.
  14. Maccabee

Maccabee Luke 22:35-38

Absolutely, there is no scientific reason to reject the current vaccines.

wrat1, ultravio1et and MeAgain like this.
  15. wilsjane

wilsjane Nutty Professor HipForums Supporter

Why do you not trust vaccines.?

In 1930, the life expectancy of someone born in the UK was 58 years, in 2020 it is now more than 81 years. The eradication of many diseases already mentioned in this thread plays a large part in this increase and vaccination brought much of this 31 year increase about.

Our current population is around 67 million and yes, their are a handful of cases every year where vaccination results in complications, but most of these have other factors where the immune system over reacts and fights the antibodies.

Their is a school of thought (which I believe in), that people being vaccinated against FLUE every year run the risk of poor natural immunity, but the over use of antibiotics over the last 3 decades is also likely to be a contributory cause.I do agree that flue regular flue vaccination to healthy people carries a risk.
    However people over 60, or those suffering from serious medical conditions are more likely to be saved than killed during a flue epidemic.

Corona 19 is an exception and likely to become a killer for many years to come, in a similar way to conditions such as tuberculosis and typhoid.
    I therefore think that everyone should be vaccinated in order to eradicate this virus by removing the host.
    Their is a possibility that this new virus will further mutate, making additional vaccinations necessary over the years. We need to trust the doctors, but NOT pharmaceutical companies whose job it is ONLY to manufacture medications.

To better understand all this, you need to realize that the virus is not the killer. It is the resultant pulmonary bacterial infection leading to septicemia that kills people.
    This raises the issue of excess use of antibiotics leading to them not working when needed to save our life.
    During this current epidemic, dentists not wanting to treat patients are killing infections with antibiotics. This absolutely horrifies me, as does people taking last years flue jab. This is because for 21 days following, our natural immune system is virtually shut down as our body adjusts.

16. MeAgain

You have to provide a link to the Supreme Court ruling, I can't find it.

First you said there were no studies done on the positive effects of vaccines, now you claim there are...but they're biased; all the while not offering any proof to support that conclusion.
    So, when presented with facts you disregard them becasue of some unsupported bias of your own.

Vaccines are not cure alls.
    Your correlation between overall national health and vaccines makes no sense as just becasue someone gets 100 vaccinations doesn't mean they can't have other health issues.

wrat1 likes this.
  17. MeAgain

Where did you get this 60% figure? You realize different vaccines are...different?

What are you talking about in regards to cannibalism?
    Vaccines cause cannibalism?

wrat1 likes this.
  18. NodalAxis

NodalAxis Members

Since you all obviously get your information from the mainstream media........oh yea you can cause a controlled demolitions with kerosene........i’m not wasting any time doing your homework.i am impressed with the even handed criticisms but now that MKultra propaganda is being introduced you can have your sand box back

19. Eric!

Eric! Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

What - did - you - do, man?

Tyrsonswood likes this.
  20. wilsjane

wilsjane Nutty Professor HipForums Supporter

I agree with you fully on both your points. I take 60'mg of ascorbic acid (vitamin C) when I am concerned that it is lacking from my diet and a 500,mg shock dose at the onset of a cold or sore throat.

Herd immunity is fine, but due to China allowing corona to mutate and not addressing the problem in time, 19 is claiming a lot of lives. This is one time when I feel that a vaccine will do more good than harm.

Vaccines fall into 2 groups, those given to children for lifelong protection from historical diseases and those that are designed to give 24 months protection from current viral infections. I don't think that the later have been associated with long term life altering conditions.
    As I said, I avoid them normally, due to fears that they weaken the natural immune systems functions over an extended period of use.

Regarding the long tern vaccines, often refereed to as immunization, I accept that the situation is different, but I was surprised at the level of your alarmist comments when I read them last night.
    Then I stopped to think,
    I lived in London during the Polio epidemic during the 1950's and it was horrendous. I saw classmates dying and others confined to wheelchairs only to die a few years later. During that period many people condemned the BMA (British medical association) for their delays in approving a vaccine and settling for the low dose version that required 3 injections over a 12 month period.
    Although their have been concerns over the MMR vaccine over the years, I don't remember any other serious concerns.

This brings me to another point.
    Back in those days, both the UK and Germany were renowned as lagging behind and approving less than 50% of products launched. However a few years later, the UK (BS) and German (DIN) standards were accepted in most of western Europe.
    Following the great condom crisis, where we had to incinerate 150 million of them, the European CE mark is not accepted for medical or electrical products in the UK.
    Medical products need a BS or DIN accreditation and electrical products require a CE number accredited in the UK.

Linking all this to your comment.
    It was largely vaccination products developed in the USA that were not approved. This was largely due to the "slap happy" way that they were developed, lack of clinical trials and almost non existent regulation of drug companies by the US government.

Do you see any connection and reason for our difference of opinion on some these matters.
    Since I specialize in cardio thoracic surgery, I do not claim to be a vaccination expert, but a leading diabetic consultant friend of ours has similar views.

PS, She blames the US for the rise and birth of type 2 diabetes, which killed 84,000 people in the US in 2017 and was involved in the death of a total of 271,000 people.
    But that is another story and quite a frightening one, with the US government at the root of it.

Eric! likes this.