Will you kiss her?

Discussion in 'Lesbian' started by DreamerSpirit, Dec 5, 2005.

1. DreamerSpirit

DreamerSpirit Member

Gah! Today at school I was walking down the hall with my arm around my girlfriend, and a group of guys were a short distance behind us. Upon seeing me and my girlfriends lovey-dovey behavior one of them asked us if we were bi. Me and my girlfriend ignored them, until one of them told us to kiss eachother. I love my girlfriend to peices, and absolutely love kissing her, but it rather pissed me off that this group of boys wanted us to kiss for thier amusement... stupid immature horny boys... I wanted to kick them, but I restrained myself and instead calmly said to the one who asked me to kiss my girlfriend "If you kiss one of your guy friends then I'll kiss her."

That quickly shut them up.

I've had many other incidents similar to this happen before as well.

Have any of you ever had to deal with people asking you to kiss somone of your same sex for thier own amusement? It annoys me so much when people do that...

2. SunshineLovePeace

SunshineLovePeace all you need is love

yeah, it happens to me lots...:rolleyes: boys are dumb...

3. lovelightlisa

lovelightlisa Senior Member

i second that

4. Snowdancer

Snowdancer Member

This is soo stupid! You handled it cool though. I couldn't think of a better way to shut up jerks like them.

It especially irks me though for some reason that straight males get jollies from the idea of watching 2 females. It isn't just sour grapes either. I do know that their reaction would be different if they came upon 2 males though.

I just got back home from visiting my son, daughter-in-law & their kids. She is bi. She & I were talking & she mentioned that she hasn't been with a woman for a while now & would like to pretty soon. My son who is in all other ways is very cool about things (he kind of had to be having me for a parent) said to her "Can I watch?" I nearly started tearing him a new one but held my tongue & rolled my eyes figuring that it was kind of her place to say something. She didn't but I did just have to say "What do you get out of that?"
    I'm bi, started life as male & I just don't get the attraction. Well, I see that there could be a voyeuristic thing going but unless the people in the act are giving the permission to the watcher that bothers me. OK, I'm a little old fashioned I guess.

5. kat_bb3

kat_bb3 Member

I'm proud of you. You handled it soo well. Way to be an adult and prove that you do not have to do what is expected. I love how each year women get braver and braver. If I had been in your shoes I probably would have decked him. I got in trouble in high school alot though......wonder why.

6. mushie18

mushie18 Intergalactic

not all boys.:)

7. Dariah

Dariah Member

YeaH, I liked the way you handled it. What dicks. I hate that and yes it has happened to me many times. People are so immature. Like we're their source of entertainment or something!

I don't know who's stupider. Guys who ask chicks to make out for them, or the chicks who make out with each other for guys amusement. I can't stand girls like that.

8. melyn

melyn Member

I got asked by a guy once if i'd give his mate a blow job (even though i'd JUST told him that I was a lesbian), so I asked him if he'd like to give his mate a blow job, he shut up.

9. SageDreamer

SageDreamer Senior Member

You handled it as well as could be expected. Never kiss someone (or anything any more intense) just for someone else's amusement. It cheapens everything.