will work for a place to stay

Discussion in 'Help Wanted' started by Angelx1, May 16, 2013.

1. Angelx1

Angelx1 Member

If you wanna know more about me please check the introductions. I just posted a whole lot there. Basically im looking for a change in my life. Im not working right now n have little to no money. I live in new jersey, but willing to travel. :)

2. I hope you find what you are looking for. I would like to find something similar, but I'm afraid I never will :(

Good luck to you! :)

3. Angelx1

Angelx1 Member

Thank you sister. I feel the same way.

4. deleted

deleted Visitor

u know how to grow weed?

5. Angelx1

Angelx1 Member

Nooo lol i know how to smoke it

6. Angelx1

Angelx1 Member

Anyone out there please?! My family is kicking me out

7. rollingalong

rollingalong Banned

i have a farm...but i dont let dudes come here...sorry....i'm kind of a dick that way

i will add that i am guessing half the members here have been ''kicked out'' of somewhere...many of us from our own families just like you

why?...why should we invite you into our homes knowing your own mom dont want you in her home?

poor preparation on your part does not constitute an emergency on our part

get a sleeping bag and hit the streets...you need the education

@midnite snow....send pic:)

8. Angelx1

Angelx1 Member

But who would want to stay with an asshole like you anyways? My mom passed away, you dont know me you idiot fuck off

9. drumminmama

drumminmama Super Moderator Staff Member Super Moderator

Your intro says you don't want to work, yet you are asking those of us who do to support you..and you are brand spanking new to the site, so we have no idea of who you are.

So here is one scenario we are getting:
    25 year old is being told by parents to grow up.
    Kid goes to web, finds hippie board and starts asking for a place to stay ( not asking how to network, what's out here, but "let me stay with you.")
    Kid is also talking about going to a paid festival. So kid has some $ but only wants to party on it.
    Kid also disparages board because he/she isn't getting the desired answers, therefore we are all big meanies. Rollingalong, is in fact a big meanie but we like him anyway.

So we see: lazy kid wants to party on someone else's dime and whine about how bad we are.

See why you are getting push back?

10. Angelx1

Angelx1 Member

You are coming to conclusions without bothering to even talk or get to know me. Im sorry that you have trust issues. I been lurking this site for a long time. Who told you that i had money to party? There are plenty of events that are free and great way to meet like minded people. What i meant by not working... is being tied down by the system.. I can bust my ass in a farm, cleaning, anything.

Listen if someone is not interested in helping they can just walk away but what is the point of picking of someone. Especially when you dont have a clue. Seems to me like the ones that need to grow up are you guys. Not me. Im trying to do something here. I dont have time for this petty bs.

11. Angelx1

Angelx1 Member

You guys are making me look horrible when you dont even know the half.

12. drumminmama

You didn't give us a chance to know you before asking for a place to stay.

What would you say to a similar posting?

13. newbie-one

newbie-one one with the newbiverse

some more information would be helpful. hopefully, we can help.

how long do you have before you get kicked out? do you want to say why they are kicking you out?

I think that your intro thread said that you have depression and social anxiety. you may be able to apply for disability benefits.

I think you can call 211 for a directory of social services. there might be other services that can help you.

so you could try: staying with another relative, staying with a friend, or maybe going to a commune.

the rainbow family gatherings would probably be good for you. the main gathering isn't until july though, and it's all the way in montana.

rainbow folks might be able to give you some info.

for a while, there was someone posting here offering room and board to work on a farm. I think it was in bc.

this must be very stressful for you. sorry to hear that this is happening.

this sort of situation is difficult for anyone, but especially hard if you have disabilities.

it's important to do some good planning right now. it's easy enough to end up in hot water if you don't plan right.

hopefully you can convince your parents to give you enough time to plan before you leave.

it's possible that they could be even required by law to give you a certain amount of notice (you are esentially getting an eviction notice, and have to be given a certain amount of time to make new arrangements), but I don't know too much about housing law in nj.

hope that everything can work out!

14. rollingalong

rollingalong Banned

my mom pased away too.. actually 2 of them...so check mate on that shit remark....on the next game i wil open with this

dude...i got this fucking thread going....if you participated in the forum you'd alreadyknow who visits[and works] at my tiny beautiful farm

i was honest with you and you try an f-bomb?....come on kid...you hurt my feelings...now i wont be able to sleep in any of my 3 bedrooms....i dont know what to do

dude....please listen...i cant get my own 17 yr old to wak12 feet and clean a chicken coop?..and he fucking loves me...i cant trust some random dude...sorry

that said....i'm a sucker for a pretty face...how bout it drumming mama...ever clean a chicken coop?:love:

i'll give the kid another chance...ive had hundreds of other chances:)

and he dont wanna stay here anyway...i'd work his ass hard:)

15. drumminmama

I did my time with chickens, ducks and geese.
    Mucked stalls as my first paid gig at all of 9 years old.
    Even dug shitters at Rainbow a couple times.

(So when I call on shit in the forums, it's because I know from shit)

16. WOLF ANGEL

WOLF ANGEL Senior Member - A Fool on the Hill HipForums Supporter

Gosh - This thread has become somewhat Aggressive!
    Angelx1 - you have to be mindful that scepticism is going to be rife with that of a strangers plea, though understandable.
    Whilst Helping out those in need is something to be encouraged - there comes with it a degree of caution.
    I would Love for friend a companion to be with me, to share a Love, a Life and a Living of; if not Dream, then, contentment - and would welcome a female to do so and be with.
    However,
    (Being in UK is not a bus trip away as well) One's values, standards, quirks and behaviour are rarely such that instant connection is assured.
    Seems to me "moving in" wih a friend and/or Lover can be difficult enough - so, and with a stranger fraught with danger - Twice
    i.e. Who (and What) are You and your genuine motives AND Who (and What) are those who You, do not know.
    I hope you find what you desire - for don't we all want Happiness - though to achieve such there must be a degree of Caution for/and Safety - for/to all = MeTinks

17. Angelx1

Angelx1 Member

thanks billy much love to you.

18. newbie-one

newbie-one one with the newbiverse

if you don't have health insurance, you may want to apply for medicaid

you may also be able to get food stamps. I think welfare still exists, but I think it has a max of 6 months and is only a tiny amount. it may vary by state.

the us political system, us social values, and the global economic system are all terrible. not wanting to participate is understandable.

your non-participation probably won't change too much though. getting a temporary job if you can might be helpful. whatever you decide to do, having a couple thousand bucks in a bank account will probably make life a lot easier.

you may be able to talk your parents into letting you stay long enough for you to get some money saved up.

it's probably a good idea to have several back up plans if your first option doesn't work out.

you may want to start taking anti-depressants if you are not already. while there can be problems with taking pills, you may need them while you are trying to make this transition.

try to avoid recreational drugs and alcohol, at least until you get settled. if you're not settled and you turn to rec. drugs and alcohol to deal with the stress, it's easy enough to get into trouble.

you might be able to get grants to go to school.

19. Angelx1

Angelx1 Member

Thanks!!!

20. rollingalong

rollingalong Banned

dudes mom is dead..he explained that already....i guess you missed it