Will we survive Donald Trump?

Discussion in 'People' started by Ralph Rotten, Aug 21, 2018.

1. McFuddy

McFuddy Visitor

That... Is very well said.

themnax and Running Horse like this.
  2. Panttt4me

Panttt4me Visitor

Can’t say I’m a huge Trump supporter by any stretch but I can say that people like you are a great example of what’s wrong with our society. Good day to you and may you someday realize that a glass half empty is also half full. Negativity is such an ugly option.

3. Running Horse

Running Horse A Buddha in hiding from himself

Feel it.......breathe it.....know it.......is you

4. scratcho

scratcho Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

His supporters on this site will be falling by the wayside as more truth about Mr Dennison becomes available. I mean--there must be a limit-----isn't there?

5. Running Horse

Running Horse A Buddha in hiding from himself

Fuck no

scratcho likes this.
  6. scratcho

hahahahaha---yeah--don't know what I was thinking there.

7. la Principessa

la Principessa Old School HF Member

If the world survived Hitler, we can survive Trump. Even though he's basically a Hitler 2.0 with a Twitter account and the nuclear launch codes...on second thought, maybe we won't.

scratcho likes this.
  8. themnax

themnax Senior Member

there is a very real uncertainty. but in a way that depends on definicians too. just like worlds ending do.
    can humans as a species survive america as a country not doing so? quite probably.
    can people who live in america, survive not subscribing to what we are being told to pretend?
    this is considerably less certain. i mean, i can and do hope i'm mistaken about that, but this has gone far past being sure of anything.

the name is a thing in people's mind. the land, the rocks the trees the little furry creatures, the artifacts and evidence of real history,
    these are a seperate thing, facing seperate threats, that are by no means uniform, and thus thanks to nature's diversity some will survive.

launch codes are a thing, but the green parts of plants that oxygen comes from are an even bigger thing.

9. wooleeheron

wooleeheron Brain Damaged Lifetime Supporter

The US military is equal to somewhere between the next six and sixteen largest in the world combined. When Bush collapsed the entire world economy, the US came out smelling like a rose in comparison to everyone else, because Wall Street and the international conglomerates know which side of their bread is buttered. Its empire baby, which is why the clowns could not be more ridiculous and the shows more outrageous, so long as all roads lead to Rome. If all you care about is political wealth and power, then the US will sadly remain on top for the indefinite future.

scratcho likes this.
  10. DennyBrown1204

DennyBrown1204 Members

11. granite45

granite45 Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Trump is just the latest adherent to the idea that making the rich richer is surefire path to ecommic growth. Every republican President since Regan as used Ill timed tax cuts and even more poorly timed interest rate policy to pour gasoline on a growing economy and the result has been grinding recessions. John Keynes had the right idea more than 80 years ago. Seems like the entire Republican Party needs to take a basic primer in macroeconomic policy as well as international trade and Keynesian economic ideas.

12. WOLF ANGEL

WOLF ANGEL Senior Member - A Fool on the Hill Lifetime Supporter

Have Faith, the History of Life is full of peaks and troughs -and - there is always - "Sunshine after the Rain"

13. scratcho

I believe that he'll be gone sooner rather than later after Mr Mueller and the New York judicial district get through with him. What's worrisome is what he will do as commander in chief when he realizes the game is over. Narcissists do not like being called on their transgressions. Dems better crank up the education factory when they get back in. Obviously if the system worked --this travesty would not have occurred. That so many felt such helplessness in such a rich society as ours ---bodes further ills for coming elections. Not to mention the Ruskies jackin' around with our elections.

14. deleted

deleted Visitor

This is what truly happens when you change the channel ...
    Rev 21: And I saw a new heaven and a new earth: for the first heaven and the first earth were passed away; and there was no more CNN..

15. scratcho

Don't need no stinkin' CNN---we have Fox. The most unbiased, honest, reliable news source on the planet. hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaqhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahha. Hoooo--boy--I'm a funny motherfucker, now ain't I?

16. NotMyRealName

NotMyRealName Members

I'm not sure who will or won't survive. But I'm loving watching the left stroke out over him. He has dominated everything they have done for 2 years now.

There will be a spike in strokes and heart attacks if he gets re-elected.

17. Okiefreak

Okiefreak Senior Member

18. Driftwood Gypsy

Driftwood Gypsy Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

I'm assuming the worst.... then I'm not surprised. This is why I'm glad I'm Apolitical and stopped reading the news after he won.