Will Nobody Talk To Me??

Discussion in 'Amsterdam' started by Sweet_Sangria, Jun 3, 2004.

1. Sweet_Sangria

Sweet_Sangria Member

I've posted here so many times... to hang out and other things with people from amsterdam, and i've seen that a lot of you look, but none of you ever say anything.... what's up with that??? do i have to beg? cry, plead, or something??

the only person that's responded to my posts has been an american guy...
    Please, i would really like to know more people than the crazy moroccan guy that i've met, and maybe smoke some ganja with you....

whatever... if you all want to be anti-social and miss out on a pretty cool person, i'll leave you to it, but if you want to hang out and get a beer or two, let me know!

2. marko

marko Member

How long are you over in Dam for SS?

I am over there once or twice in the next few weeks.

3. PlasticFace

PlasticFace Member

4. Thethirdbenjamin

Thethirdbenjamin Member

Sorry, I thought that users should typicaly stay where there from for example a person from America should typically stay in the american threads that kind of thing.

I guess i was wrong, more to point, best of luck in amsterdam.

5. Sweet_Sangria

Sweet_Sangria Member

hmmmm....
    maybe if you were a bit brighter you'd realise that i am IN AMSTERDAM.... your head out of your ass would be the first thing i'd recommend.... STAT...

6. velvet

velvet Banned

Okay.. 'till now I stayed completely out of this 'cause of several reasons, but now I'm gonna speak up: be nice damnit! There's no reason to attack someone because you *think* that he misunderstood or whatever.. maybe you should follow your own advice?

7. Thethirdbenjamin

Thethirdbenjamin Member

before i act, let me just say the thread says "will nobody talk to me" i was just saying hello.

You criticizing my intellegence, for one thing i whouldn't have put to much trust into a stranger and then sudenly end up having to beg from people on the forums for a place to stay.

cheek the thread http://www.hipforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=8274
    (All of My Money Was Stolen, And I Have Nowhere To Go!!!)

8. Manolao

Manolao Member

ciao jessica!!!

I see now the message... I have already written on the other thread... damn... so bad what happened!!!

see you hopefully in Roskilde!!!

hugs and love!
    manolao

9. Sweet_Sangria

Sweet_Sangria Member

hey velvet
    i really do respect you, and though i meant no disrespect for him, my tolerance for unaware people is incredibly low and he pushed a button.

10. Claire

Claire Senior Member

11. Animaliberation

Animaliberation Member

Just to state for grammar purposes - "Will anyone talk to me?" Maybe you should think about smoking less. No offense.

12. randy

randy Member

i am very willing to be social and go hang out and look for fun things to do and fun places to attend

hope everything works out for the best

i dont like to see when others arent getting along, even if they dont actually know each other personally, or even if they do,

but, no matter what- good luck
    R

13. Chodpa

Chodpa Senior Member

I have like two ultimate trips that I would like to do. One would be to visit some of the Shakti Peetas and Jyotirlingas in India and the other would be to go to Amsterdam and try all the fine dopes. I would love to check out the weed and shrooms and stuff. I know this really cool dude named Una from Shroomery who knows so much about growing, especially cactii. Amsterdam's wayyy cool.