will i feel anything from a 10 mg oxycontin?

Discussion in 'Opiates' started by Magical mystery tourguide, Oct 22, 2008.

1. Magical mystery tourguide

Magical mystery tourguide Senior Member

i just swallowed (not parachuted) a 10 mg oxycontin for the first time, im about 110 pounds and im wondering if i will feel anything

2. Gumball

Gumball Banned

Oh yea if you have never taken one.:)

3. Magical mystery tourguide

really? awesome cause i was thinking i probably wont feel anything, but since im 110 pounds and its my first time trying opiates hopefully i have a good time. btw, my parents are home right now, will i be able to act cool once it starts kicking in?

4. Gumball

Gumball Banned

I would prolly not be any good at answering that.Oxys give me a reverse effect,alot of folks nod from oxy,Im off to the races,cleaning,cooking,they are like some hi powered speed for me.:)

5. Magical mystery tourguide

k, its been about 1:30 so far and ive been feelign a tiny tiny bit for like 45 minutes, but i would like to be more oped out, so should i take another pill, or then would that make me too fucked up infront of parents

6. Gumball

Gumball Banned

How many ya got?Get one of them and crush that bad boy up between 2 spoons and snort that bitch.:)

7. RELAYER

RELAYER mādhyamaka

As your attorney I advise you take another pill.

8. kil0

kil0 The Rebel

you should have parachuted or snorted it. because the time release on oxycontin sucks for the purposes of getting high.

9. deleted

deleted Visitor

Im not a doctor but I play one on the internet. I would advise you to listen to your attorney. :D

1 person likes this.
  10. RELAYER

RELAYER mādhyamaka

:cheers2:

11. Gumball

Gumball Banned

Always follow your attorney's advice,or fire his ass.:)

12. Euphorial

Euphorial Member

Yes (but do not make it a habit, blah blah bullshit stuff to not feel guilty or incriminated)

Okay, anyway, if you have more of those pills go to this website: The Most Useful Non-Forum Opiate Website

Scroll down to "Opiate Powder" and do that with 1-2 of those 10mg pills. This should give you a pretty nice high that will show you the subtle wonders of oxy. Honestly, with NO tolerance 20mg still isn't enough for me, but for some people it will do plenty good.

Give it a go! I'm sure kil0 will second that. It'll be a little opiate voyage that pays off in a pretty nice manner.

(or you could just parachute it, and feel a bit more nauseous)

13. Magical mystery tourguide

wow, so what happened was that after about 1:30 from swallowing the first one, i felt a little bit so i crushed up another pill and swallowed it (i tried to wrap it in weed rolling paper but it fell out, so i just swallowed the powder (it tasted like SHIT), and even after an hour after that i barely felt anything. maybe i should have parachuted it instead of swallowing the powder, because basically that means i took 20 mg and felt barley anything and im only 110 pounds, wtf

14. salmon4me

salmon4me Senior Member

Your a natural. 320 MG's a day here ya come. :D Just kidding of course. I would prob parachute 30mg's next time.

15. Magical mystery tourguide

kk, i was assuming that they were 10 mgs casue my friend who gave em to me said that the doctor gave them to him and he said it was oxycontin, but the pills just say TEC on one side and the line in the middle on the other side. i looked it up and i found out that they are only 5 mg's and 325 apap. would i be okay if i took 5 of them without doing a cold water extraction? or would there be too much apap. like waht i mean is what is the safe limit for the amount of apap (acetominaphen) that i can take?

cause i heard that for CWE you loose alot of the good shit too

16. Gumball

Gumball Banned

Depending on how many you have.:)

17. Feelings Of U4ia

Feelings Of U4ia Senior Member

Some people just have a weird tolerance to certain things....drugs effect everyone differently, that is the first thing you should remember.

Like Salmon said, try 30mg all at one time, I am willing to bet you will feel it. Probably will have to lay down to keep from getting sick, haha.

Anyways, 5 X 325 = 1625mg of Acetaminophen. That is perfectly fine, just don't make an everyday habit out of it. Even so, that isn't a lot of APAP. The maximum daily dosage is usually never to exceed 4000mg. You are way below that, so please don't CWE that, you will just waste probably half of it.

CWE is only worth it if you have a massive tolerance, or a massive amount of pills.

18. CherokeeMist

CherokeeMist Senior Member

hmm that's strange, a friend gave me 5/500 and i tried it for the first time today as well. i'm actually on it now (crushed up and put in a gelcap), it's very nice for me... but i have a low tolerance for most drugs.

anyway, i suggest parachuting 3 (maybe 4) of them at once.. gelcaps work nicely if you have some to empty out, but if not thin toilet paper works fine.

you could do a CWE, but like someone else said, it depends on how many you have. can you afford to lose some?

19. Feelings Of U4ia

Feelings Of U4ia Senior Member

Just break them in a couple of pieces....no reason to take the time to crush and parachute, IMO. Chewing or just breaking them in smaller pieces gives me the same effect.

20. Magical mystery tourguide

yeah but they taste like ABSOLUTE SHIT. since i only had a little tiny effect today, would my tolerance be up for the next few days or will i be able to do them fine on friday?

like what i mean is that is it like lsd or shrooms where you have to wait a few days to get full effects or can i do it 2 days in a row and get mostly full effects each day (yeah i know this might lead to addiction, still)