Will i ever find a girl

Discussion in 'Real Kinky' started by LogiCoke, Oct 12, 2013.

1. LogiCoke

LogiCoke Guest

2. Deranged

Deranged Senor Member

Mommy issues?

3. nz male

nz male Senior Member

I were 22 before I had my first girl friend. We got married later the following year.

4. I was about 24 when I found my first real girlfriend. She ended up being my wife for 17 years until she decided she didn't want to be married any more. So, do you really want a girl? Some times they are more trouble than they are worth. Other times they are wonderful. Make sure that you have a lot in common besides sex before you make the jump to marriage. My current wife and I are much more compatible than I was with the first one.

5. Sallysmart

Sallysmart Raynstorm Serenade

And sometimes men are more trouble then they are worth, it's a good thing to make sure you are compatible with everything, he/she is self sufficient if you are, sex is good for both, both have the same desires, like having or not having kids, living a long life together, monogamous or non,,, buy a house eventually or not,,,
    If you are thinking seriously then make sure there won't be trouble later as best you can. The cards will come out as they do anyway but as long as you do your best to be sure then they should come out ok.

6. LM2014

LM2014 Member

It depends. Are you looking for a real woman or a fantasy? No one is perfect but there is someone perfect for you.

7. hitman73

hitman73 Member

No, you wont. You are far to inarticulate.