Will girls do anything to not be seen alone out in public?

Discussion in 'Random Thoughts' started by Idle_Billy, Apr 17, 2019.

1. Idle_Billy

Idle_Billy Banned

One thing I've noticed about girls is that they're more embarrassed about being seen on their own than with guys. Guys will typically hang around with people they enjoy the company of, or else go it alone. But with girls it seems that they're willing to hang out with people they sort of hate if none of they're friends happen to be around.

I remember once a flat mate of mine who I didn't get on with wanted to get a bite to eat somewhere. She asked if I'd go with her. I said I couldn't, and she said "I don't want to just go on my own though, like a weirdo"

I guess it's another example of girls using betas.

2. jondalar7

jondalar7 Creating harmony on the planet

Even as far back as the caveman, women were the social part of the clan. They seem to be designed with the desire to be together. In the caveman days keeping the clan together and social was what women did. Guys might choose to hunt together for big game, but we hunt alone just fine. It all comes forward to today. A guy throws on a tee shirt and heads for the bar alone just fine. A meal at a dinner alone is no big deal. Sharing things is more fun but not necessary. But think of a woman showing up alone at a bar or even for a quiet dinner and we NOTICE because it is not normal. May think of something good or bad but either way she receives the looks of something being off. It is said that a man gets his value from what he can do and a woman gets hers from who she knows, her social circle. Just a thought from a caveman. Jondalar

Idle_Billy likes this.
  3. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

Merrhh
    Grabbke mumble
    Rahhhh I'm cave woman.

4. StellarCoon

StellarCoon Dr. Professor

sad but true. I never give mind to being seen alone. it's something i forget that people even do.

5. Driftrue

Driftrue Banned

Oh well, I'm a weirdo.
    I often do things alone and spend time alone.

rollingalong and Irminsul like this.
  6. Driftrue

Driftrue Banned

I'm guessing you have read the Earth's Children / Ayla books.

7. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

I don't think that's weird, hey. What's weird is them folks that want to spend their time with other people. Who does that? Hehe.

Much of the time I accept initiations to things I don't want to go to, but I'm a nice young woman too, like I do that, I often live with my heart outside my skin Among myself uncomfortable and unhappy for the sake of making somebody else feel the opposite.

I think I get better with age though, before it was like "ugh fuck this shit, I don't wanna do that.... Sure, I'd love to go, what day and time" but now it's more like "nup I made up my mind, I'm not going."

When I go I always have a super fun time cause I'm super fun and drinking and dancing and talking. I like talking. I talk too much when drunk and stoned and well, I'm either one or the other or both when I'm in social situations.

I do like my niceness though, even though it ultimitely brings me down. I go through a lot of empathy, man dropped his glasses off the counter at a chemist once, I felt so bad I bought that man new reading glasses. Cause I knew just how important your vision is. Like okay maybe I feed off similar people to me and ignore others, okay yeah maybe I'm just a bitch then. But, I do nice things still. :)

8. RubySoho6

RubySoho6 Organized Chaos

I have no problem doing things alone. I've even gone on trips alone. I prefer going to concerts alone. I'm a wife and a mom. I cherish any time I get to myself.

soulcompromise and Orison like this.
  9. Meliai

Meliai Banned

I also dont mind doing things alone and would prefer no company over bad company any day

inthelibrary and Orison like this.
  10. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

it's pretty safe to assume that anyone who posts on hipforums for more than a few days is probably at least a bit of a weirdo.

well yeah, i would prefer a daily prostate exam over having to listen to bad company.

11. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

I will literally just start talking to myself.

12. inthelibrary

inthelibrary Members

Being alone gives you the peace And time to meditate

13. Meliai

Meliai Banned

Thats why they call me....

Wait for it...

Bad bad company oh yeah

neonspectraltoast likes this.
  14. jondalar7

Good guess. I also learned a lot about male and female roles from Barbara De Angelis.
    I am still looking for my Ayla

Last edited: Apr 24, 2019
    Driftrue likes this.
  15. Meliai

Meliai Banned

I often leave little musical references all over the forums and they never get any likes

All I want in life is for someone to get my music references

Driftrue and rollingalong like this.
  16. Meliai

Meliai Banned

17. unfocusedanakin

unfocusedanakin The Archaic Revival Lifetime Supporter

Women like to be seen either with a group of women or a single guy to keep the creepy guys away. It's your "boyfriend" or they have a friend to protect them.

18. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

well you referenced bad company. nobody likes that shit.

19. Meliai

Meliai Banned

Yeah thats not my best work

20. jondalar7

Earth's children is a series of books written by Jean Auel that tells of a woman's life in 30,000 bc. The beginning of the Cro-magnon man and the decline of the Neanderthal man. It begins with the book Clan of the cave bear. Darrel Hanna was in the movie. It is a story of an amazing woman and when she meets her man 'Jondalar' it becomes a beautiful love story between two powerful people. I chose this name because I hope I am the kind of man that honors a woman's power and can be proud of her without needing to dominate to show I am a man. I also loved learning so many survival skills that were well researched.