Will boiling mess up your brew??

Discussion in 'DMT' started by ergotoxine, Jul 27, 2007.

1. ergotoxine

ergotoxine Member

I've read that you shouldn't boil your brew or you may evaporate the dmt. However a report I read on erowid of just boiling mimosa with lemon juice and water sounded very successful after reading the trip report.
    Anyone know from experience?
    I'm starting my brew tomorrow night, fucked it up the first time (didn't use an acid, just water) so I really don't wanna fuck it up again.

2. metamorphocid

metamorphocid Member

yes, it needs to be hot enough so that you can see the surface shifting slightly, but not quite bubbling.

3. ergotoxine

ergotoxine Member

Thank How long should I cook the mimosa and caapi for?

4. metamorphocid

metamorphocid Member

i cooked mine for about 12 hours. i wanted to reduce it as much as possible so i would have to drink very little.

5. uplink

uplink Member

like an hour. ayahuasca.com forum has some really good info on how to good ayahuasca.

They've made all the mistakes and they really know how to do it.

6. metamorphocid

metamorphocid Member

like an hour.

err....what? if you want to waste your ingredients and not trip, cook it for an hour. remember your boiling wood, man. it takes hours and hours for all the active ingredients to be extracted.

7. ancient powers

ancient powers Member

I remember the days of continuous experimentations. One night after many semi successful experiments I actually nailed it to the cross. Try using 20 grams of yellow caapi and 20 grams mimosa. Take needle nose pliers and a hammer and break up your root bark and vine. Do one plant at a time though. Take the broken up pieces and put them in an automatic coffee grinder. Grind them each into a fine powder. Take your powder pile and put into a non aluminum cooking pot. Make a mixture of lemon water using 1 part lemon juice 2 parts distilled water. Now fill the pot to the top of the plant powder. Begin to bring to a rapid boil stirring frequently. Once you have a rapid boil pour contents through a baking strainer like a flour sifter and catch the liquid into a large bowl. Take the plant matter and repeat the process 2 more times. Gather your liquid and collect it into a jar. Grind 3 grams of Syrian rue using the same process with the lemon water but use only enough water to make the matter float. Use the smallest pot covering only the bottom. Boil 3 times. Strain through a reusable coffee filter though. Gather liquid into a small cup and keep separate. This should take about twenty minutes total to perform and is a technique based upon Jonathan otts. Technique. To use drink the rue potion 30 min prior to the ayahuasca brew. Use OJ as a chaser and a little water. When 30 min are up Take the ayahuasca potion but do it like this. Make sure you shake the potion, the activity tends to sink to the bottom and its best if you have equal potency distributed. Pour half the mixture into a small cup and pound it. The key is not to move at all for as long as possible lay on your couch or bed in complete darkness or dark as possible and wait do not move or you will puke. Keep a small trash can nearby because you need a vomit catcher and it beats running to the can. As soon as the visions begin you will vomit. At this point you can move and vomit in your can. After you get it all out take time to partake of some tobacco, forget about smoking ganja because the DMT overrides that part of the brain that gets high on weed so don't bother wasting your stash. But cigs are recommended. Now take the second dose shaking it as before. Make sure to lay there motionless as before this time will be easier because of the intense visions. The reason for the dividing of the potion is the first dose purges the stomach of any contents that would inhibit DMT absorption. So the second dose is pure absorption and emersion. I know at 40g C and 40g M I had ego loss, alien abduction, Shamanic spirit visitation and oneness with God. With renewal and mysterious knowledge as to the where about of Trichecerous Pachanoi gardens in the waking world. 20/20 is good for a nice trip. Remember to use the full darkness as the ally to internal vision. Don’t bother with music it will make you puke prematurely and you will lose it total silent darkness. The great sleep.

8. uplink

uplink Member

i ment keep it hot for "like an hour".

you can't boil it at all, boiling breaks down the DMT. if you try and evaporate the stuff out you'll inevitably get it too hot, and waste the DMT. you HAVE to be constantly stirring it.

sorry.

9. ergotoxine

ergotoxine Member

I ended up simmering 10g of mimosa with lemon juice and water, plus 20g of caapi with lemon juice and water. simmered both for an hour. drank the caapi then an hour later the mimosa. effect were surprisingly hallucinogenic but very mild. soon will try the same think with double the dose of mimosa.

10. Gratefully Dawg

Gratefully Dawg Member

i dont think you need more mimosa in your recipe, i think you didn't have enough caapi. I've read about people who say you need 10 grams of mimosa and 60-70 grams of caapi

11. Gratefully Dawg

Gratefully Dawg Member

^i get this from erowid by the way