WIGGAZ : Don't mess with them, yo!

Discussion in 'People' started by Antimatter235, May 29, 2004.

1. Antimatter235

Antimatter235 Member

"The real slim shady, please stand up!"

A little history,
    First, rap music become popular. As a consequence, being a black criminal becomes cool, trendy. "Niggaz" is no more associated with cotton-pickers owned by crackers but with bling bling, hoes, pimps, crack dealers, ebonics, da ghetto, lowriders, etc... In short, the balla.

White kids caught on this cutting-edge identity and way of life. To create a new kind of people : WIGGAZ (from "white niggaz"). The spread of high-technology let wiggaz jump to a new generation: internet wiggaz (you may call them cyberwiggaz).
    You know what it means?... Fuckin'A
    You don't have to get in da ghetto anymore to see them and you don't have to approach these impressive gangstaz (who might pop a cap in yer ass) anymore.
    In the spotlight: Wiggaz gangs.

Wiggaz gangs are just that, gangster wiggaz banded together. Needless to say, the concept is great, the result is impressive. I brought to you a little selection of wiggaz gangs.
    Here we go...
    Icy Hot Stuntaz (IHS)

Crew: 3
    Motto: "There can be only 3 stuntaz. Don't hate... appreciate"
    AM235 rating : 0+

White GangstaZ (WGZ)
    Crew: 6
    Motto: "You down wit da WGZ in da 2K3?"
    AM235 rating : 0+

Krill Be Ballaz (KBB)
    Crew: 3
    Motto: "Krill Be Ballaz, Hard as Nailz"
    AM235 rating : 0

Pro Stunnaz
    Crew: 2
    Motto: "We are the Pro Stunnaz...
    and we iz takin ova in the 2G+2!"

AM235 rating : -0

That's all... The wiggaz subculture appeals you ? Those figures impressed you? Then you will love www.wiggaz.com

(c)2004

2. Becknudefck

Becknudefck Senior Member

well i must say that i went to your wiggaz site and it made me throw up. not only are wiggaz fucking faggots, they need to go to the ghetto and get shot so that we dont have any more white ass fuckers trying to be something theyre not. I WILL KILL THEM

3. backtothelab

backtothelab Senior Member

Rofl, my whole school is full of white kids trying to be ghetto. The big thing now is the white kids who try to act ghetto who skate. They're white kids acting black acting white. Fucked up i say.

4. missfontella

missfontella Mama of Da Assassins

Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha (pauses to breath) ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha

5. MaxPower

MaxPower Kicker Of Asses

Cultural diffusion?

6. Antimatter235

Antimatter235 Member

So what's your favorite wiggaz crew ?

I think WGZ could kick the other gangs' ass. For the style, each have their personal touch i can't choose... Maybe IHS, yeah definately them. Why ? Just look, one of them met NELLY and NELLY said they were "DOPE".

7. MaxPower

MaxPower Kicker Of Asses

I like the 'wiggaz' group that got hit by a truck and died, since now theres 3 less of them to be 'dope' now.

8. FunkyPhreshMama

FunkyPhreshMama Visitor

I am ghetto fabulous
    ~fo shizzle my nizzle~
    haha I seen that fisrst site before, makes me laugh every time i go there...........................

9. backtothelab

backtothelab Senior Member

five dollars on KBB

10. TripAmerika

TripAmerika Member

what. the. fuck.

11. missfontella

missfontella Mama of Da Assassins

ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha (scratches ass) ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha

12. MaxPower

MaxPower Kicker Of Asses

My thoughts exactly.

13. EllisDTripp

EllisDTripp Green Secessionist

Wow, did any of the old-timers on here just have flashbacks to "Mr. Bubbles" and "Smokey420"?

That oughtta be their homepage....

:)

14. jerry420

jerry420 Doctor of everything Lifetime Supporter

i think, if they're not dead in 5 years just for simply walking into a project and saying real loud "what up my niggaz!!!"(can you hear the sound of 100 pistols going off at the same time) then they will be lucky. ive met REAL gangstaz and if they ever saw those pieces of shit walking the street they would be fired upon on sight.

15. DarkLunacy

DarkLunacy Senior Member

Damn dude. No one would waste the bullets. Theyd beat the shit outta the guy yeah but bullets are expensive. I live in a ghetto. Its not the worst of em but its pretty bad. I moved here from white suburbia. It was funny cause when I was living in the burbs all the rich white kids were talking about how ghetto everything was (I still get pissed cause ghetto is a place, not an adjetive) and how they were hardcore. When I had my old hawk (Gold bottom to black top... Soooo pretty) I was forced to cut it off for school. One of those Wiggers comes up and gets in my face. I am 5'11" 150 lbs. This dude was like 5'3" 300 lbs. He jumps in my face and starts going off "You in the KKK mother fucker? You a skin head?! Bitch me and my boys will represent on your ass" After about three minutes of trying to talk like a civil human I hit him with my forehead and get on the bus. I hate it when people try to be part of a trend or style and just keep up with the times. Its whats making me mad cause Hawks are becoming popular again and I'm gonna get accused of being trendy... Again... I went through it when the pop punk wave came by... All of punks did. Suddenlly we werent allowed to call ourselves punks or we were posers and posers was just something people "who didnt know" called others. Man I hate fads.

16. jerry420

jerry420 Doctor of everything Lifetime Supporter

yeah,

i dont disagree with what you say about the bullets but ive met some harcore competely mental motherfuckers. as for people calling you skin head and a poser...i say fuck'em

17. Spinner

Spinner Member

Fo shizzle my nizzle!!!!!!!!
    :cool:

18. paulsdeadtheory

paulsdeadtheory Member

i dont like wiggaz either but.....
    a hippie always fits in at wigga parties, when they get fucked up they ask alot of questions,and its good to have a group of them as friends in case u every get jumped by other wiggaz.
    its just talkin to them is like damn, what? u know ur whit right? but arguing and fightin them only makes a hippy out 2 b a hypocryte the phase will pass just like disco and punk did,and kinda the hippys,

19. hailtothekingbaby

hailtothekingbaby Yowzers!

I don't care.

20. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

disco may have passed, but i wouldn't say the same about punk or hippies. and as far as wiggers, as long as the media continues to glorify being black just because the concensus is that that's cool, the wigger phase isn't going anywhere