Wife's Past

Discussion in 'Sex Polls' started by akhatayu, Sep 7, 2011.

1. akhatayu

akhatayu Guest

Did your wife have a past, meaning did she have sex with somebody else? When did you come to know about it - before marriage or after?

2. Humperdink

Humperdink Member

I married my wife just a day after she was born, so her past was really minimized.

Seriously though, my wife was 19 when I married her. She had a past for a little over 17 years before I met her. Showing interest in her past and getting to know her and her past as a person is what led to us falling in love and getting married. This would be as opposed to just pretending to be interested in her so I can get in her pants.

3. rollingalong

rollingalong Banned

my wife was a prostitute ..its a cute story...we kept bumping into each other around town...first i saw her in line at the needle exchange office...she was beautiful...kinda heroin chic look...we exchanged glances but didnt speak...the next time i saw her at the STD clinic...I joked about how we both had herpes sores on our lips so it wouldnt matter if we shared a joint..which we did....a few days later i was buying crack in toronto and the dealer asked me if i wanted one of his girls to give me a blowjob for an extra 20......well..obviously i said yes and he told me to wait behind the dumpster...lo and behold the girl of my dreams walks around the corner and we have been together ever since..she still hooks...i am still on crack and we have 2 wonderful children[in care]

dreams do come true

dont let her past stop you from finding true love like I did

Art Maples likes this.
  4. Thorabeard

Thorabeard Member

Drop the insecurity issues. People have sex. It doesn't matter what happened prior to your relationship. Once those vows happen, THEN you have a vested interest in whether or not your SO is getting some and whether or not it's from you.

5. GoofyGooberz

GoofyGooberz Just Bitchy!!!!!!!!

Ummm well I was divorced before I married my now hubby, so ya he knew I was with others...... and I knew the same of him as well.

6. barefootlocks

barefootlocks Senior Member

No. I refused to let my husband tell me if he had sex before we married as a precaution to make sure I didn't snap and kill a bitch.

:rolleyes: seriously people.

7. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

nope, she didn't start slutting around until after we got married.

Art Maples, Witoutit and Vbnm124 like this.
  8. barefootlocks

barefootlocks Senior Member

:rofl:

9. WisOpenCouple

WisOpenCouple Guest

My wife was actually dating a guy when we first started dating. I found out about about two months after we got engaged. As it turns out, there were times where him and her had sex prior to her coming over and spending the night with me.

Art Maples and Lovnflman like this.
  10. GAP

GAP Member

wife was 26 years and 9 months when we met, we married when she was 27.5 years old, she was a virgin.

i was 34 when we married, had several long term, and short term relationships before i got married.

we both know every single detail about our lives up until we were married (if we were both telling the truth that is)

i know when she first masturbated and had her first orgasm, so yes, my wife has a "past" just like everyone else does, only she never got laid, nor did any guy ever touch her pussy (that i know of)

11. junglejack

junglejack aiko aiko

She is from the future, so I wouldnt even know how that works

12. enhancer13

enhancer13 Senior Member

Yes my lady has a past full of lousy selfish lovers! I would rather be with someone who has had experiances with others then one that has not and spends her life wondering what it would be like to have sex with someone else. For christ sakes it doesn't make her any less appealing in anyways. If it does it makes you one insecure person..

13. ihateblueballs

ihateblueballs Member

I like an experienced slutty woman!

Art Maples, drock69 and Donnee like this.
  14. blackends

blackends Guest

I'm good with knowing about my man's past. More importantly he knows all about mine and he's okay with that.

15. Lvnfemale

Lvnfemale Member

We told each other some of it and with time we tell each other something new I get jelouse but its funny then we augh

16. crazyinvt

crazyinvt Member

My wife got knocked up at 20 and didn't know who the father was. SO............

Witoutit likes this.
  17. seabeejoe

seabeejoe Guest

My wife had 4 men before me but i love seeing her getting fucked by other men and she loves the idea so there will be lots more men for her in the future:devil:

1 person likes this.
  18. buzzgunner

buzzgunner 180 grains of diplomacy Lifetime Supporter

My wife was a virgin when we met. She didn't get to fuck another guy until after we'd been engaged to two years and then married for six years after that.

19. Lafincoyote

Lafincoyote Member

Everybody has a past, and if you really love someone it isn't something to get hung up on.

20. vicky123247

vicky123247 Guest

My wife says that she had been nude with one of her ex bf. He did oral on her and when he wore a condom and was about to insert his penis into her she said no to him and did not let him fuck her. Dont know if that is possible......