Wife wants to peg me

Discussion in 'Oral Sex' started by Gandy420, Jul 11, 2013.

1. Gandy420

Gandy420 Guest

So i sat my wife down the other day to have a chat about our sex life (we done it 3 times in 6 months :( ...) it doesnt really interest her much anymore but when we get into it she loves it and says we need to start doing it more again but next day shes not interested again.

Anyway,... I said maybe we need to try new things so asked her what she would like to try and what does she fantasise about... Rough sex she said, and using a strap on on me... I actually liked the idea so next day (yesterday) after some reading about prostate orgasms i text her asking if thats what she really wants to do to me, i ended up ordering a strap on off the a website which should be with us in next few days.

What should i be expecting when we do this?
    Should she finger me to loosen my ass up before pushing it in? (She has long nails?)
    Anything i should be preparing for?

And has anybody got any tips for me?

The thought of my wife pounding me is a real turn on for me these last couple of days and i cant stop thinking about it :D the sound of the orgasm sounds AMAZING!

2. nz male

nz male Senior Member

Any time If I ask her if there's something new she wants me to do to her, she cant think of anything & I just try to do something to her that she may like & then get either good or bad comments. She is creative in other things (interests / hobbies she has) she does but not sexually much at all.

3. Joshoa

Joshoa Member

Use a douche or enema bag to clean yourself out first. She may need to use a smaller vibrator or anal plug on you to help you loosen up, be sure to use lots of thick lube. Women can enjoy anal too so get a toy you can use on her.

To liven up her experience, try a We-vibe 3, it stimulates the women's clit and g-spot and can be used while fucking her in almost any position so you can feel it vibrating your cock as well. It is water proof so can also be used in tub or shower.

4. nz male

nz male Senior Member

Where can enema bags be bought or could I make one myself ?

5. JohnFashion

JohnFashion Banned

Emasculated! I could never let someone do that to me

6. zfsmonkey

zfsmonkey Guest

sounds hot. Hope to try that someday.

7. nz male

nz male Senior Member

I have now found another item to use instead & it saves going into a chemist to buy one & not feel embarrassed asking for one.

8. Joshoa

Joshoa Member

Any drugstore or numerous places online such as amazon.com. When you buy online there is no reason to feel embarrassed.

Personally I prefer something like this if the shower is next to the toilet.

http://www.amazon.com/Cleanstream-LE776-Shower-Enema-System/dp/B002FCN7Y2

It is possible to make something like that of your own using plastic hose and plumbing fittings.

Otherwise an enema bag hung next to the toilet is the most convenient.

http://www.amazon.com/The-Right-Ene...UTF8&qid=1374439929&sr=1-2&keywords=enema+bag

I do not recommend something small like this they don't hold enough liquid and are hard to use effectively.
    http://www.amazon.com/Cleanstream-A...ef=sr_1_5?s=hpc&ie=UTF8&qid=1374439989&sr=1-5

I expect that you will find anal stimulation can be very enjoyable, I envy you having a wife who is interested in doing this with you.

9. Joshoa

Joshoa Member

10. PineMan

PineMan Senior Member

I don't like the look of that shower based one at all. It looks highly dangerous to me.

I've had to undergo a couple of rectal examinations in the past where I have been provided with disposable Fleet Enemas, containing the required measured quantity, which is actually less than a teacup. A tube attached to a large syringe (such as one of those used for icing cakes) would be far more suitable. I dread to think what internal damage the shower-based one is potentially likely to cause.

11. steve_223

steve_223 Guest

Lucky you, i'd like my girlfriend to do that but we haven't discussed it (yet). Good suggestions above but i'd probably go for a more spontaneous approach (been sensible about when to do it, have a shower before and lots of lube to hand), it's always seemed to work well when giving :)

12. Tbm68

Tbm68 Members

Let her wear that ass out. Found a woman who loves doing me. She's a keeper!

13. hitman73

hitman73 Member

Hi Gandy,
    My wife and i do this, we started with a smaller sized strap on but it kept falling out so now have a bigger one that works well. At its fattest it is too fat, but i tell my wife dont go further than that point and it works well. I recommend dont get one too small, but dont get a huge fat one. I reckon narrow end then tapers to fatter.
    Make sure you go for a poo, and have a shower. I dont fuss with the whole douche shit. Lots of lube. And take it slow. You will learn what you can take.

As for getting the wife to do it, um, my wife and i were watching a doco about this sort of thing and i said to my wife would you do this to me? And now have done it many times. Get her drunk then just bring it out and say hey, put this on!