Wife wants details

Discussion in 'Bisexual' started by topper, Feb 9, 2009.

1. topper

topper Member

Mywife and I are both having some bi fun in our later years. I guess she isn't any different then I am, because she is interested in all of the details of what my friend and I do to each other.
    Trying to get my wife to tell me what she and her friend do , is like pulling teeth, but when she started asking me, she wanted to know every detail from beginning to end. She also asked me if she could watch sometime.
    I know that her friend would never allow me to watch them. I don't know if I could do it while she watched. That would be freaky at this point.
    Does your wife know and ask questions? Did she ever watch you do it?

2. MaryJBlaze

MaryJBlaze eleven

stupid wives, always askin questions:rolleyes:

tell her, that you won't tell her shit until she gives up some of her details....tit for tat

3. RestlessDreamer

RestlessDreamer Member

My fiancee and I have this rule where we can sleep with other people as long as it is agreed upon before it happens. There has only been one time where it's happened though. He was going to be hanging out with this girl that we had previously had a threesome with, but I had to work at the time. I told them both that they could do whatever they wanted as long as I could hear all about it after. I know that if I ever sleep with someone else, that I have to tell him all about it too. That way it feels less like cheating to us (or at least to me) because we aren't hiding anything from each other.

I think that in order for this kind of thing to work out the rules have to be the same for everyone. In my case it wouldn't have been weird if I watched because we had already had a threesome together. I can totally understand why it would be weird in certain situations though. It seems to me that you and your wife have the kind of relationship where you can talk about things based on the fact that you discussed sleeping with other people. I would just talk to her and tell her that in order for it to work you want to come up with rules that you both have to follow. Such as, if she wants to hear all of your details she must be willing to tell you her details too. The same with watching each other. If she wants to watch, you must be allowed to watch her and her friend. That way it will feel like everything is equal.

I hope that helped! If you want any more advice I would be glad to help. Let me know how it turns out if you do talk to her about it!

4. rollingalong

rollingalong Banned

your wife wants to have a threesome with you and your boyfriend..its kinda obvious..she didnt happen to ask about his size did she?his girth?..but seriusly..everyone knows that you TRADE details dude[or dudette..you didnt say if you were the engineer or the caboose]