Wife wants a threesome with my best friend

Discussion in 'Real Kinky' started by gibbo, Jun 24, 2013.

1. gibbo

gibbo Guest

My wife told me her fantasy was to have a 3some with my best friend.

I've always felt she was attracted to him, at times I thought it was perhaps I was jealous as he's more a "mans man", you know, good looks, build, fast cars etc.

I was really surprised she told me that, and she has told me its up to me, but whilst the idea is kinky, im concerned the repercussions it may have on our relationship.

It was me that said we should venture out with our sex life, but now I just don't know.

I have never had a 3some, my best friend has had many, what do I do

2. natural philosophy

natural philosophy bitchass sexual chocolate

you should fuck him before she does just so you know what to expect when all three of you go at it

3. I wouldn't make my first time 3some with my bet friend. Too many possible bad things could and probably will happen afterwards between you and you wife and between you and your best friend. If she really wants a3some it shouldn't eally be important who the other man is, aslong as he's not hideous. My idea would be to call a pro . He will make the physical act lss awkward.
    Or call a girl and get her to use a strap-on.
    If u do it try to enjoy it and do ur best to make it good for her.