Wife likes to put things in my ass.

Discussion in 'Bisexual' started by topper, Nov 13, 2018.

1. topper

topper Member

Does your wife like to play with your ass?
    Mine does. She does it under the quise that it's for my prostate health. No complaints here, but she seems to get off on putting our different toys in my ass and making me grunt and moan in pleasure. Sometimes I think she is trying to break me in for the real thing. Its like being shot into space and returning to earth. I don't know what's messier, lube or cum? Im usually covered with both.

Chris4u likes this.
  2. Bimechanic

Bimechanic Members

Why do you post the same threads week after week? Yes most of the married bi guys in here get some action from there wifes with toys.

The other married guys on this webpage are here usually hiding from there wifes.

bigredinmass likes this.
  3. LowHangers

LowHangers Members

I'm pretty sure all of us married bi-men on this forum have wives who enjoy fucking/pegging their husbands as the subject has been brought up many times.

4. topper

topper Member

Just trying to gain a little more insight into a new world of sexual pleasures, most of which I never imagined I would be enjoying.