Wife dancing naked

Discussion in 'Free Love' started by 3rd Husband, May 24, 2013.

1. 3rd Husband

3rd Husband Banned

When my ex, and I, were first married, we went to an out-of-town ball game and wound up at a party where there was lots of drinking. My wife was really getting well-oiled, when another gal got up on a coffee table and began to dance.

There were calls of "take it off" and before long she had stripped down to her underwear, before her husband dragged her off the table. Some other women got up and stripped down too, one even showing her tits, which drove the crowd wild.

Then my wife got up there, and the crowd really called "show us your tits", so she did get her bra off. Then there was a cry of "Pussy! Pussy!" and even I was surprised when she stripped her panties down and danced naked. There was lots of applause then.

I was able to get her off the table and started getting her dressed again. A couple of the guys came by and complimented her hairy ****, for which I thanked them. I knew they would have liked to fuck her, but it didn't go that way.

I will admit that it was a real turn-on for me, seeing my own wife up there naked before all those men!!

2. TheSamantha

TheSamantha Member

That's awesome. Your wife is a lucky gal, you sound really open minded.

3. Son of John

Son of John Banned

This certainly feels familiar to me! I've been married three times, and I was able to get each of them naked before other men at some time during the marriage. It is a real thrill to know that other men are looking at my own wife's tits and pussy, and wishing they could fuck her!

4. drumminmama

drumminmama Super Moderator Super Moderator

Ever notice how these stories are almost always about exes?

5. deleted

deleted Visitor

didnt want to say nuffing, but maybe letting the wifey loose like that is the reason..

6. Mike Suicide

Mike Suicide Sweet and Tender Hooligan

pics or it didn't happen.

7. drumminmama

drumminmama Super Moderator Super Moderator

Daguerreotype.

8. Blue Meets Green

Blue Meets Green Member

LOL......Too True......

9. roamy

roamy Senior Member

if i was a man and guys came up an said that ta me bout my wife i'd knockem out cold.

10. desert-rat

desert-rat Senior Member

I dont know if the mods would like pic.s like that posted in the main forum , but the o.p. of this thread could p.m. them to me and other forum members and then I could make a follow up post .

11. oceangaia

oceangaia Guest

Being "right" doesn't always win you the fight. Maybe they would have knocked you out cold. Then had their way with your wife. :p