Wife cheating fantasy

Discussion in 'Free Love' started by Chrisjms60, Aug 25, 2018.

1. Chrisjms60

Chrisjms60 Members

Me and my wife are both 30, she is going away on her first girls holiday soon and is obviously very excited about going. All of the other girls she will be with are single. Shes been buying some very revealing thong bikinis to wear when she goes. Shes slim with a great toned body and curvy bum. All I can think about is her cheating on me, this thought is turning me on so much I cant stop thinking about it.

Is this normal? Advice please? Will she cheat?

Alonso376 and (deleted member) like this.
  2. jgallo9999

jgallo9999 Members

Not sure how normal it is, but I know the thoughts of my wife with another man turns me on also.

DaveTheBiGuy and Chrisjms60 like this.
  3. Alonso376

Alonso376 Members

It turns me on if I'm there but I live to ask her about her exes cocks and how they fucked her.

DaveTheBiGuy and Chrisjms60 like this.
  4. Alonso376

Alonso376 Members

I feel the exact same when my wife goes away woth the girls. I usually end up having many wanks thinking of it and when she gets home I can't wait to get her knickers off and give her a good licking and fuck.

5. olderndirt

olderndirt Senior Member

I hope it's normal. I have similar fantasies, but not when she goes on trips or cruises with the girls. Nothing would happen with that bunch. It's when she would go to conventions alone that things happened, and I could fantasize about even more things happening.

6. Lovnflman

Lovnflman Members

Normal? I don't know. It is for me. Years ago, after our MFMs I told her she was free to screw around. She'd go to work conferences a couple times a year, and I'd slip a package of condoms in her purse. They always came back unopened. :(. She found them each trip and would make a comment about how sneaky I thought I was, and that I knew she hated condoms. Then I started getting excited thinking she was going bareback! She says she's never hooked up at these conferences. Still one of my biggest fantasies.

Alonso376 and John1971 like this.
  7. mer0806

mer0806 Members

In a group of all single girls, you can almost bet she will get fucked....either by a strange guy or one of the girls.....

Alonso376 and RBecca like this.
  8. Lovnflman

Lovnflman Members

I fantasize about my wife with other conference attendees, male or female. She's only been with another woman once, but I don't consider it cheating. I was out of town when she called and said she was going to a married bi gals house. Her husband worked nights. I was so hard when she told me, and I think I came twice while envisioning what she was doing. She called a few hours later when she got home, and I came again as she gave me some shy details. I couldn't wait to get home and get the whole story. She's only done it once, even though the other woman wanted her again.

Jayandcay, Alonso376 and John1971 like this.
  9. Hussman767

Hussman767 Members

Not sure if it’s “normal” but it’s pretty damn hot!

10. Alonso376

Alonso376 Members

Spot on. I know my wife has sex with few girls but she denies it for them. My sister is one.

Jayandcay likes this.
  11. Alonso376

Alonso376 Members

Lucky man. I cum a lot too thinking of my wife and woman. Men too.

Lovnflman likes this.
  12. ofmu

ofmu Members

What a coincidence. I love fucking married women and having their husband find out ;)

Alonso376 likes this.
  13. Alonso376

Alonso376 Members

Its awesome that it turns you on. Im the same. It is most likely she will be fucked but it will be nothing to her. I wish my wife would tell me what she does away and it would end up being a proper good fuck after. It is pretty easy knowing if mine did fuck away as I always jump on her for sex as soon as she walks through the door. If she hasn't fucked then she is right up for it. Sometimes she pushes me away and goes all quiet. So i know straight away that she has cheated but it makes me even more horny then and it takes a lot of persuading to get her knickers off. Have tasted cum on her once or twice.

14. ofmu

ofmu Members

I know for a fact that a few men have tasted my cum from their wife’s pussy or mouth. It’s fun knowing you’ve sent a used wife home with the husband nine the wiser.

Alonso376 likes this.
  15. Alonso376

Alonso376 Members

Surely he would have been the wiser once he tasted her pussy.

16. Alonso376

Alonso376 Members

Can say also that the cum I've tasted on my wife is always different and totally different to how mine tastes, lol.

17. Alonso376

Alonso376 Members

I've been in work nights before and my wife has sent me pics of her, her best friend who I've loved forever and my sister. Proper teasing me. Even though my sister was there, I messaged back how fucking turned on I was picturing them fingering and licking each other. I also don't class her with women cheating.