Wife and a male stripper

Discussion in 'Love and Sex' started by Mirsman, Jan 30, 2023.

?

Has anyone watched their wife enjoy a male stripper?

1. Yes

2 vote(s)
    25.0%
  2. No

6 vote(s)
    75.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. Mirsman

Mirsman Members

Has anyone watched their wife/girl friend enjoy a male stripper?

2. Andy Schumer

Andy Schumer Members

I enjoyed being the stripper to a woman while her man watched, it included her playing with me with my happy ending. I helped myself to an extra and fucked her breasts as well

Mirsman likes this.
  3. straightma1e

straightma1e Members

A buddy of mine threw a birthday bash for his wife. He hired a stripper for her and it was a blast watching the women squeal and swoon over the G string being pushed into their face. Nothing more than the guy dancing for the party happened. When we got home my wife was so worked up we hardly made it in the door before she had my cock in her pussy.

Mirsman likes this.
  4. olderndirt

olderndirt Senior Member

I wasn't there, but my wife was at a all girls' party with a stripper. They pushed her to the front to dance with him. He pulled her panties down and pretended to fuck her from behind He rubbed his g-string covered cock all in her rear. I saw the video, and it was hot.

Mirsman likes this.
  5. MasseurNaturel

MasseurNaturel Members

When I was younger and was hired as a stripper for birthday parties most parties were ladies only, but sometimes men were there and I was well aware sometimes the husband/partner was enjoying watching. Always all good fun and made no difference to how far the birthday lady went with me. Nowadays I do adult party entertainment and often the husband/partner is there and enjoys watching, the more that happens and the more sexual it is the better for everyone.

Mirsman likes this.
  6. Mirsman

Mirsman Members

Thanks!

7. Hopppy

Hopppy Members

i would love to watch my wife and her friends with a stripper. I have also said I wish there was a strip club that had both m and f on stage alternating or two stages going same time. That way you could take your S.O. to the strip club and everyone could watch something they liked. I would also make a certain night like an open mic night, who ever wanted to go up could. maybe have a BBW and BHM night together as well. I think there is a want for some of this but not sure how much or where it would be good to do it? Maybe Vegas.

MasseurNaturel likes this.
  8. MasseurNaturel

MasseurNaturel Members

This is similar in a way to something I used to do when I was younger working in adult clubs, and again more recently as I have got back into it, is performing strip shows up on stage with a female stripper so there is something for everyone to watch no matter their gender or preferences. Difference is we perform together on the stage, rather than alternating between stages. By performing together the shows can be much more sexually explicit as we show each other off. We try to vary the shows but there is always some form of audience interaction either up on stage or as we mix with the audience when leaving the stage. The shows are popular with a good mix of people, we do get a lot of couples who either join in together or the male enjoys watching his partner with me.

Hopppy likes this.
  9. Hopppy

Hopppy Members

That would be great and just what i would love to go to, both being on stage same time would be great. I did not know they even had shows like that, where do you do those at? What city? Might have to plan a trip to visit.

MasseurNaturel likes this.
  10. MasseurNaturel

MasseurNaturel Members

The shows are in Hamburg, Germany, in the red light district. Currently in discussions to perform elsewhere in Germany too.

11. Hopppy

Hopppy Members

might just give me a reason to visit germany