wich lasts the longest ?

Discussion in 'Hashish' started by piraten, May 20, 2007.

1. piraten

piraten Member

marjiuana or weed ? wich last the longest?

never smoked before so need to get some advice with the after effects.
    I dont want to get cought.

2. PAX-MAN

PAX-MAN Just A Old Hippy

they are the same thing

3. Parkman

Parkman Member

i laughed out loud

4. FuneralThirst

FuneralThirst Member

ahahahahahha......are u kidding me...ur 16 and dont know...theyre the same thing....dont they teach u most of the slang for drugs in school....

5. young_deadhead

young_deadhead I Love Lucy

yep its called dare and health class

6. piraten

piraten Member

sorry.. I meant between marijuana and hash.

7. Stiney

Stiney Member

You meant between weed and hash, marijuana is just another name for the cannabis plant. There is no definative awnser to your question though, weed and hash come in different potentcies/strenghts. The effects of a high potentcy weed will last longer than less potent weed usually. The same is true with hash. It also depends on how much you smoke, if you smoke alot at one sitting it will usually last longer than if you only smoke a little. So if you smoke alot of high potentcy hash the effects are obviously going to last longer than if you smkoe a small amount of low potentcy weed and visa versa. Or if you smoke a small amount of high potentcy weed it might or might not last a longer or shorter amount of time than if you smoke a lot of low potentcy hash.

If you are afraid of being seen by someone when you are stoned and getting caught then smoke it in a place where and at a time when you won't be intruded apon. On average the effects of a medium amount of medium strenght weed or hash (considering its your first time) will probably last somewhere between 1 and 3 hours, so to be on the super safe side allow yourself about 4 hours total, although you will probably be well sober before then.

8. Roach

Roach Member

Weed normally lasts around 2-3 hours
    Hash normally lasts 1 hour although you do feel realy good about yourself for a few hours after

9. piraten

piraten Member

okej :p thx. nice to know

10. PsyGrunge

PsyGrunge Full Fractal Force

Just search through this forum or Wikipedia. It's common knowledge amongst weed enthusiasts, and previous posts and threads in this sub forum will sum up all you need to know!

11. chocho

chocho Member

Ahahahahahah