Wicca

Discussion in 'Paganism' started by Emilyceratops, Apr 7, 2013.

1. Emilyceratops

Emilyceratops Guest

I have been interested in Wicca since I was a young girl. Over the past year, I have become increasingly more serious about practice. I am beginning a self-motivated year and a day study. At the end of the year, I hope to have established myself as a knowledgeable and efficient solitary practitioner.

I feel that it is important for me to communicate with more experienced pagans who have been where I am now. Or even beginner like myself. It is difficult to have a pagan heart in a Christian world.

I was raised Christian, but turned away from it at an early age. I first encountered Wicca at age 12. I was drawn to it then, but the plethora of differing, and sometimes contradictory information regarding Wicca scared me away. Now, here I am, 18 years old and reading everything I can get my hands on on the subject. I am so fascinated with the religion and the philosophy behind it. It makes sense to me; it feels right.

I would love to meet more people with a similar mindset, so here is me shouting out to all the pagans on hipforums! Please feel free to message me. I'd love to chat :)

2. Aerianne

Aerianne Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Hi and welcome, Emily :sunny:

3. jaredfelix

jaredfelix Namaste ॐ

4. Emilyceratops

Emilyceratops Guest

Thank you! Although I will probably be up all night reading through these documents :p

I greatly appreciate it.

5. Shakti_Om

Shakti_Om Local Pixie

Hi, wonderful to meet you. I'd be please to help in anyway I can, even if it's just words of encouragement.

Blessings
    Shayla x